Volvo XC90, Attractive Styling, Comfy Interior, and Large Cargo Area!
Volvo XC90 offers excellent ride quality and composed handling with its powerful engine. It offers a smooth and comfortable experience with its roomy and well-trimmed interior. It offers impressive fuel efficiency while delivering spry acceleration with its strong powertrain. Furthermore, it offers excellent maneuverability in everyday traffic.
Volvo XC90 must be on your list if you’re looking for a luxury midsize SUV with a range of features. If you have a Volvo XC90, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Volvo XC90 Trim Levels
Volvo XC90 ensures a smooth driving experience with its four different trims.
Volvo XC90 Momentum (Starting from $49,900)
- 19-in Six-spoke Turbine Silver Wheels
- Seating for Seven People
- Synthetic Leather Upholstery
- Heated, Power-adjustable Front Seats
- Power-folding Second-row Outer Head Restraints
- Power-retractable Side Mirrors with Reverse Tilt-down
- Iron Ore Aluminum Interior Decor
- Door Handles with Ground Lighting
- Cleanzone with Air Purifier
- Hill Descent Control
- After-run Parking Climate
Volvo XC90 Inscription Expression (Starting from $63,800)
- 20-in Ten-spoke Black Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Liner Walnut Interior Decor
- 360-degree Camera System
- Seating for Six/Seven People
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
- Illuminated Sill Molding
- Headlamp Cleaners
- Integrated Booster Cushion
Volvo XC90 Inscription (Starting from $63,600)
- 20-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- Premium Leather Upholstery
- Heated and Ventilated Front Bucket Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 10-way Power Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Reclining Rear Seats
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- Manual-folding Split-bench Third-row Seats
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- High Pressure Washers Headlamps
- Self-leveling Headlights
Volvo XC90 R-Design (Starting from $69,500)
- 21-in Multi-spoke Black Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Gray Ash Interior Decor
- Nappa Leather Upholstery
- Graphical Head-up Display
- Driver’s Seat Power Cushion Extension
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Front Passenger’s Seat with Memory Feature
- Crystal Gear Selector Knob by Orrefors
- Rear Door Sun Curtains
Engine & Performance
Volvo XC90 delivers quick acceleration with its three different engine options.
|2.0L Turbocharged Four-cylinder
|2.0L Turbocharged and Supercharged
|2.0L Turbocharged and Supercharged with Two Electric Motors
All engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. It comes standard as a front-wheel drive but you can also choose an all-wheel drive for better performance.
Volvo XC90 Safety Features
You can rest assured about your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Hands-free Parking Camera System
- Adaptive Headlights
- Quad-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection
- Head-up Display
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Road Sign Recognition
- Rearview Camera
- Rear Sunshades
Volvo XC90 Color Options
Volvo XC90 stands out with its ten beautiful colors.
- Thunder Gray Metallic
- Bright Silver Metallic
- Birch Light Metallic
- Pebble Gray Metallic
- Onyx Black Metallic
- Crystal White Metallic
- Pine Gray Metallic
- Denim Blue Metallic
- Ice White
- Savile Gray Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
Volvo XC90 ensures a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 9-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 10-speaker Stereo
- Optional 19-speaker Stereo
- 12.3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Wireless Device Charging
- Two USB Ports
- Satellite Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
- Panoramic Moonroof
Awards & Recognition
Volvo XC90 has won several awards over the years for its outstanding performance.
- Best Overall Value of the Year Award by IntelliChoice
- Best New Car Award in 2019 by Good HouseKeeping
- Best Luxury Vehicle Award by Global Traveller
- Editor’s Choice Award by Cab and Driver in 2019
Volvo XC90 Brief History
Volvo XC90 was launched as a mid-size luxury SUV in 2002. It was based on the Volvo P2 platform. The company started using a new global platform, the Scalable Product Architecture, for this vehicle in 2014. It has gone through several upgrades over the years.
Evolution of Volvo XC90
Volvo Cars has launched two generations of Volvo XC90 since 2002.
First Generation (2002-2014)
The first generation was launched with a 2.5L turbocharged inline-five and a 2.9L twin-turbo V6 engine. It was available as a four-speed automatic transmission. The company introduced a 4.4L V8 engine in 2005 that could produce 311 horsepower. A facelift version was introduced in 2007 with a revised interior and restyled front and rear.
The company introduced a 3.2L V6 engine that could produce 235 horsepower. The painted wheel arches were added in 2010. Furthermore, the company introduced several cosmetic changes including body-colored bumpers, LED daytime running lights, and rocker panels in 2013.
Second Generation (2015-Present)
The second generation comes with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder and a 2.0L turbocharged & supercharged four-cylinder engine. It’s available as an eight-speed automatic transmission. A facelift version was introduced in 2019 with a new front grille design and revised front & rear fascias.
Volvo XC90 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Volvo XC90 sales conducted within the United States.
||Volvo XC90 Units Sold
What’s the Price of New and Used Volvo XC90 in the United States?
A new Volvo XC90 may cost around $49,900-$70,100 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Volvo XC90 may cost around $7,500-$69,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Volvo XC90 for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Volvo XC90 at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of Volvo XC90 units because it’s a stylish luxury mid-size SUV that delivers decent fuel economy. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Volvo XC90 today!