Table of Contents
Volvo XC60, Efficient Powertrains, Stylish Exterior, and Lavish Cabin!
Volvo XC60 is the #1 luxury compact SUV that can perfectly accommodate your needs with its robust powertrains and premium cabin. It ensures a smooth and comfortable ride while providing plenty of head and legroom in both rows. We assure you that you’d be more than satisfied with its powerful ride.
Volvo XC60 must be your top priority if you’re looking for a luxury compact SUV with a powerful engine and roomy interior. If you have a Volvo XC60, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Volvo XC60 Trim Levels
Volvo XC60 provides a smooth driving experience with its four different trims.
Volvo XC60 Momentum (Starting from $42,650)
- 18-in Five-spoke Silver Alloy Wheels
- Chrome Front Grille with Black Insert
- Oncoming Lane Mitigation
- LED Front Fog Lights with Cornering
- Power Retractable Door Mirrors
- Premium Textile Upholstery
- Heated, Power-adjustable Front Seats
- Heated Grille Emblem
- Iron Ore Aluminum Interior Decor
- Inflatable Curtain
- Illuminated Door Handles
- Driver’s Seat with Memory Settings
- Whiplash Injury Protection System
- Black Roof Rails
Volvo XC60 R-Design (Starting from $48,800)
- 19-in Five-double Spoke Matte Black Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Tailored Sport Leather Gear Shift
- Heated Front Seats with Memory Settings
- R-Design Grille with High Gloss Black Insert
- Front Seats with Power Cushion Extensions
- Nappa Leather Textile Upholstery
- Interior High-Level Illumination
- Air-ventilated Subwoofer
- Metal Mesh Aluminum Interior Decor
- High Gloss Black Side Window Trim and Mirror Covers
- Charcoal Headliner
- Sport Pedals
Volvo XC60 Inscription (Starting from $50,150)
- 19-in Five Multi-spoke Black Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Crystal Gray Selector Knob by Orrefors
- Bright Aluminum Roof Rails
- Nappa Leather Upholstery
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
Volvo XC60 Polestar Engineered (Starting from $69,500)
- 21-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- Premium Leather Upholstery
- Sport Front Seats with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Dusk Sensing Headlamps
- Heated Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Speed Sensitive Volume Control
Engine & Performance
Volvo XC60 provides a smooth driving experience with its three different engine options.
|Engine||Horsepower||City MPG||Highway MPG|
|2.0L Turbocharged Four-cylinder||247-hp||23mpg||30mpg|
|2.0L Turbocharged and Supercharged||295-hp||21mpg||27mpg|
|2.0L Turbocharged and Supercharged with Two Electric Motors||400-hp||25mpg||25mpg|
All engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. It comes standard as a front-wheel drive but you can also choose an all-wheel drive.
Volvo XC60 Safety Features
Volvo XC60 ensures a safe and comfortable ride with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Driver Drowsiness Monitoring
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Head-up Display
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Rearview Camera
Volvo XC60 Color Options
Volvo XC60 stands out with its ten beautiful colors.
- Ice White
- Black Stone
- Fusion Red Metallic
- Silver Dawn Metallic
- Platinum Gray Metallic
- Crystal White Metallic
- Pine Gray Metallic
- Thunder Gray Metallic
- Denim Blue Metallic
- Onyx Black Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 9-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 10-speaker Stereo
- Optional 15-speaker Bowers & Wilkins Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- 12.3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Wireless Device Charging
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Satellite Radio
- Google Maps Navigation System
- Panoramic Moonroof
Awards & Recognition
Volvo XC60 has won several awards for its amazing performance.
- World Car of the Year Award in 2018
- Best Used SUV Award in 2021
- IIHS Top Safety Pick+
Volvo XC60 Brief History
Volvo XC60 was launched as a compact luxury crossover SUV in 2008. The concept car was unveiled at the 2007 Detroit Auto Show. It included a new shifting mechanism, 20-in wheels, a newly styled grille, an electronic bootlid, and a glass roof.
Evolution of Volvo XC60
Volvo Cars has launched two generations of Volvo XC60 since 2008.
First Generation (2008-2016)
The first generation was launched with three engine options including a 2.0L four-cylinder, 2.5L inline-five, and 2.9L V6. It was available as a 6-speed manual and a 6-/8-speed automatic transmission.
Second Generation (2017-Present)
The second generation comes with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder and a 2.0L turbocharged & supercharged four-cylinder. It’s available as an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Volvo XC60 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Volvo XC60 sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Volvo XC60 Sales Figures|
What’s the Price of New and Used Volvo XC60 in the United States?
A new Volvo XC60 may cost around $42,650-$69,500 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Volvo XC60 may cost around $8,500-$58,600 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Volvo XC60 for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Volvo XC60 at a reasonable price, we’d be pleased enough to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of Volvo XC60 units because it’s the #1 luxury compact SUV. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Volvo XC60 today!
Here are some of the Volvo Models We Buy: