Volvo XC40, Powerful Engine, Playful Exterior Styling, and Impressive Cabin!
Volvo XC40 ranks on top of the luxury subcompact SUVs category with its stylish & elegant design and powerful engine. It ensures a comfortable driving experience with its spacious cabin and plenty of tech and safety features. Volvo XC40 must be on top of your list if you’re looking for a well-rounded luxury subcompact SUV with a range of amazing features. If you have a Volvo XC40, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Volvo XC40 Trim Levels
Volvo XC40 ensures a smooth driving experience with its three different trims.
Volvo XC40 Momentum (Starting from $34,100)
- 18-in Five-spoke Silver Alloy Wheels
- Hidden Tailpipes
- Oncoming Lane Mitigation
- Leather Upholstery
- Heated, Power-adjustable Front Seats
- Driver’s Seat with Memory Feature
- Bright Aluminum Roof Rails
- Charcoal Tailored Steering Wheel
- High-performance Audio System
- Whiplash Injury Protection System
- Urban Grid Aluminum Decor
Volvo XC40 R-Design (Starting from $39,350)
- 18-in Six-spoke Black Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Heated Bucket Front Seats
- Premium Leather/Sueded Microfiber
- Front Seats with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Sensus Navigation
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- LED Front Fog Lights with Cornering
- Crystal Gear Selector Knob by Orrefors
Volvo XC40 Inscription (Starting from $39,850)
- 19-in Five-double Spoke Matte Black Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Nubuck/Nappa Leather Upholstery
- R-design Grille with High Gloss Black Insert
- Tailored Sport Steering Wheel and Leather Gear Shift
- Glossy Black Roof Rails
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Cutting Edge Aluminum Decor
- Sport Pedals
- Folding with Pass-thru Center Armrest
- Charcoal Headliner
Engine & Performance
Volvo XC40 provides excellent power with its two engine options.
|2.0L Turbocharged Four-cylinder
|2.0L Turbocharged Four-cylinder
Both engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. The T4 comes standard as a front-wheel drive whereas the T5 is available as an all-wheel drive. The T4 proves to be a great choice for daily commutes whereas the T5 delivers quick acceleration with its muscular engine.
Volvo XC40 Safety Features
Volvo XC40 ensures your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Rear-cross Traffic Alert
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Adaptive Headlights
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror
- Rearview Camera
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Pilot Assist
- Push-button Start
Volvo XC40 Color Options
Volvo XC40 can perfectly match anyone’s style with its eight beautiful colors.
- Black Stone
- Onyx Black Metallic
- Denim Blue Metallic
- Thunder Gray Metallic
- Crystal White Metallic
- Pebble Gray Metallic
- Fusion Red Metallic
- Glacier Silver Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- Portrait-Oriented 9-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 8-speaker Stereo
- Optional 13-speaker Harman Kardon Stereo
- 12.3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Satellite Radio
- Wireless Device Charging
- Panoramic Moonroof
- HD Radio
Awards & Recognition
Volvo XC40 has won several awards for its amazing performance.
- Continent Irish Car of the Year Award in 2019
- Wheels Car of the Year Award in 2019
- Family SUV of the Year Award in 2021
- European Car of the Year Award
- IIHS Top Safety Pick
Volvo XC40 Brief History
Volvo XC40 was launched as a subcompact luxury crossover SUV in 2017 as the model year 2018. It was launched with a 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder and a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. A 2.0 turbodiesel four-cylinder engine was also introduced in a few markets.
Later on, a 1.5L turbocharged three-cylinder hybrid engine was also introduced. It’s available as an eight-speed automatic transmission. The base variant comes standard as a front-wheel drive whereas the top variant is available as an all-wheel drive.
Volvo XC40 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Volvo XC40 sales conducted within the United States.
||Volvo XC40 Units Sold
What’s the Price of New and Used Volvo XC40 in the United States?
A new Volvo XC40 may cost around $34,100-$50,600 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Volvo XC40 may cost around $31,600-$47,500 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Volvo XC40 for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your Volvo XC40 at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased a number of Volvo XC40 units because it’s the #1 luxury subcompact SUV. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Volvo XC40 today!