Volvo V90, Deluxe Cabin, Composed Ride, and Comfy Seats!
Volvo V90 is the leading station wagon that offers refined driving dynamics with comfy seats and a premium interior. Volvo V90 offers an exceptionally comfortable driving experience with its elegant and finely trimmed interior. Volvo V90 offers a decent balance of a gentle ride and surefooted handling.
If you’re looking for a decent all-rounder wagon, we recommend taking Volvo V90 for a test drive.
Volvo V90 Trim Levels
Volvo V90 only comes in a single trim that provides a smooth driving experience in different conditions.
Volvo V90 Cross Country (Starting from $55,200)
- 19-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- Bucket Front Seats with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Heated, Power-adjustable Front Seats
- Hands-free Power Liftgate
- Heated, Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Folding with Pass-thru Center Armrest
- Heated Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- Front and Rear Cupholders and Door Pockets
Engine & Performance
Volvo V90 comes with a 2.0L turbocharged and supercharged four-cylinder engine combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission that can produce 295 horsepower. It comes standard as an all-wheel drive. Volvo V90 delivers ample power for daily commutes. We assure you that you’d be satisfied with its quick throttle response.
You’d get to enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride across rough road surfaces. Volvo V90 provides a fuel efficiency rating of 22mpg within the city and 29mpg on the highway.
Volvo V90 Safety Features
You can rest assured about your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Driver Drowsiness Monitoring
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Road Sign Recognition
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Rearview Camera
- Head-up Display
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Lane Centering
Volvo V90 Color Options
Volvo V90 stands out with its eight beautiful colors.
- Platinum Gray Metallic
- Ice White
- Pebble Gray Metallic
- Denim Blue Metallic
- Crystal White Metallic
- Thunder Gray Metallic
- Birch Light Metallic
- Onyx Black Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
Volvo V90 ensures a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 9-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 10-speaker Stereo
- Optional 19-speaker Sound System
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- 12-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Wireless Device Charging
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Two USB Ports
- Mapping & Navigation
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Satellite Radio
Awards & Recognition
Volvo V90 has won several awards for its outstanding performance.
- Best Car Technology Award
- Family Car of the Year Award
- IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus
Volvo V90 Brief History
Volvo V90 was launched as a mid-size luxury wagon in 2016 as the model year 2017. It was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2016. The sedan variant of this vehicle (S90) was launched two months before its launch.
Evolution of Volvo V90
Volvo V90 was launched with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. In the beginning, it was introduced in two different trims known as Volvo V90 and Volvo V90 Cross Country. A special version of the Volvo V90 Cross Country was introduced in 2017 that came with carbon fiber interior trim and orange touches on the front and rear bumper.
A facelift version of the Volvo V90 was introduced in 2020 with several interior and exterior upgrades. The Volvo V90 base version was discontinued in 2021 and now it’s only available as Volvo V90 Cross Country.
Volvo V90 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Volvo V90 sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Volvo V90 Units Sold|
What’s the Price of New and Used Volvo V90 in the United States?
A new Volvo V90 may cost around $55,200-$65,000 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Volvo V90 may cost around $34,900-$61,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Volvo V90 for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your Volvo V90 at an attractive, we’d be pleased enough to make an offer. Over the years, we’ve purchased a number of Volvo V90 units because it’s one of the best family cars. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Volvo V90 today!