Volvo S90, Pleasing Exterior, Lavish Cabin, and Decent Fuel Economy!
Volvo S90 is an attractive choice for those who need a powerful and handsome luxury sedan. It offers a comfortable ride with its elegant cabin and cushioned seats. It’s an impressive option for daily commutes because it offers decent fuel economy in its class. You can also choose the plug-in-hybrid variant if you’re more concerned about fuel economy.
We recommend keeping Volvo S90 on your list if you’re looking for a well-rounded, upscale luxury sedan.
Volvo S90 Trim Levels
Volvo S90 provides a smooth driving experience with its three different trims.
Volvo S90 Momentum (Starting from $52,850)
- 18-in Five-triple Spoke Graphite Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Power Retractable Door Mirrors
- Leather Upholstery
- Heated, Power-adjustable Front Seats
- LED Front Fog Lights with Cornering
- Linear Walnut Interior Decor
- Heated, Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Illuminated Door Handles
- Driver’s Seat with Memory Settings
- Heated Grille Emblem
- Panoramic Moonroof with Power Sunshades
Volvo S90 R-Design (Starting from $55,950)
- 19-in Five-spoke Black Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Metal Mesh Aluminum Interior Decor
- High Gloss Black Side Window Trim
- Charcoal Tailored Sport Steering Wheel
- Nubuck Textile/ Nappa Leather Upholstery
- Glossy Black Mirror Covers
- Charcoal Headliner
Volvo S90 Inscription (Starting from $55,950)
- 19-in Ten-spoke Black Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Nappa Leather Upholstery
- Inscription Chrome Grille with Chrome Insert
- Crystal Gear Selector Knob by Orrefors
- Air-ventilated Subwoofer
- Power Rear Sun Curtains
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats with Power Seat Cushion Extensions
- Door Handles with Illumination and Puddle Lights
Engine & Performance
Volvo S90 delivers quick acceleration with its two engine options.
|Engine||Horsepower||City MPG||Highway MPG|
|2.0L Turbocharged and Supercharged Four-cylinder||295-hp||23mpg||31mpg|
|2.0L Turbocharged and Supercharged with Two Electric Motors||400-hp||30mpg||30mpg|
Both engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. It comes standard as an all-wheel drive. The plug-in hybrid variant can be recharged within 3 hours using a 240-volt household-style power outlet.
Volvo S90 Safety Features
Volvo S90 ensures a safe and comfortable ride with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Road Sign Recognition
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Standard Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Optional Quad-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Adaptive Headlights
- Parallel and Perpendicular Assist
- Rearview Camera
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Head-up Display
Volvo S90 Color Options
Volvo S90 stands out with its eight beautiful colors.
- Thunder Gray Metallic
- Onyx Black Metallic
- Crystal White Metallic
- Bright Silver Metallic
- Platinum Gray Metallic
- Denim Blue Metallic
- Birch Light Metallic
- Black Stone
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 9-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 10-speaker Stereo
- Optional 14-speaker Harman Kardon Stereo
- 19-Speakers Bowers & Wilkins Stereo Available
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- 12-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Google Maps Navigation System
- Satellite Radio
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- HD Radio
Awards & Recognition
Over the years, Volvo S90 has won several awards for its amazing performance.
- Production Car Design of the Year Award in 2015
- Best Executive Car Award in 2019
- Best Used Executive Car of the Year Award in 2021
Volvo S90 Brief History
Volvo S90 was launched as an executive sedan in 2016 as the model year 2017. It was publicly unveiled at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. It replaced the S80 as the flagship sedan in the Volvo lineup.
Evolution of Volvo S90
Volvo Cars has only launched one generation of Volvo S90 since 2017. But it has gone through several changes in recent years. It comes with a 2.0L turbocharged and supercharged four-cylinder engine. It’s available as an eight-speed automatic transmission.
A facelift version was introduced in 2020 with sequential LED indicators on the taillights. Furthermore, the chrome garnish was added to the front bumper of the Inscription variant.
Volvo S90 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Volvo S90 sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Volvo S90 Sales Figures|
What’s the Price of New and Used Volvo S90 in the United States?
A new Volvo S90 may cost around $52,850-$55,950 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Volvo S90 may cost around $23,900-$50,000 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Volvo S90 for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Volvo S90 at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. We’ve purchased a number of Volvo S90 units over the years because it’s an attractive luxury sedan with a range of tech and safety features. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Volvo S90 today!