Volkswagen Jetta, Relaxed Ride, Noteworthy Interior Storage, and Impressive Fuel Economy!
Volkswagen Jetta delivers a comfortable driving experience with its roomy cabin. It generates excellent power with its strong engine while maintaining an amazing fuel efficiency rating.
Thus, it proves to be a great option for daily commute. Volkswagen Jetta must be on top of your list if you’re looking for an affordable compact car with a powerful engine and spacious seating. If you have a Volkswagen Jetta, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Volkswagen Jetta Trim Levels
Volkswagen Jetta provides incredible performance with its five different trims.
Volkswagen Jetta S (Starting from $20,195)
- 16-in Two-tone Alloy Wheels
- Power-adjustable Side Mirrors
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- LED Headlights and Taillights
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Crash-optimized Front End
- Cloth Seats with Contrast Color Stitching
- LED Daytime Running Lights
Volkswagen Jetta Sport (Starting from $21,095)
- 17-in 10-spoke Black Aluminum Wheels
- Exquisite Black-painted Side Mirror Caps
- Black Headliner
- Eye-catching Contrast Stitching
- Stylish Sport Bumpers
- Black Exterior Trim
- Sport Seats with Comfort Enhancing Side Bolsters
- Electronically Controlled Locking Differential
Volkswagen Jetta SE (Starting from $23,795)
- 17-in Wheels
- Heated Front Seats
- Leather-trimmed Steering Wheel
- Driver’s Seat with 6-way Power Adjustment
- V-Tex Synthetic Leather Upholstery
Volkswagen Jetta SEL (Starting from $27,795)
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Genuine Leather Upholstery
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated Rear Seats
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit Pro
- Driver’s Seat with 8-way Power Adjustment and Lumbar Support
- Interior Ambient Lighting
Volkswagen Jetta GLI Autoban (Starting from $30,995)
- 18-in Alloy Wheels
- Heated and Ventilated Front Comfort Seats
- Stainless Steel Pedal Caps
- Heated Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- Selectable Driving Modes
- Variable-ratio Steering
- A Multifunction Touch-control Steering Wheel
- Sport Exhaust System
- Performance Front Brakes
- Leather Upholstery with Red Contrast Stitching
- Adaptive Damping Suspension
- Illuminated Door Sills
- Electronically-controlled Torque-sensing Limited-slip Differential
Engine & Performance
Volkswagen Jetta comes with a 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 158-horsepower. It comes standard with a six-speed manual transmission but you can also choose an eight-speed automatic transmission for a better driving experience.
You can also choose a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine combined with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission that produces 228-horsepower.
Volkswagen Jetta Safety Features
Volkswagen Jetta ensures a safe and smooth ride with a range of advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Pedestrian Detection
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Rearview Camera
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror
- Push-button Start
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
Volkswagen Jetta Color Options
Volkswagen Jetta can perfectly match your style with its eight different colors.
- Habanero Orange Metallic
- Silk Blue Metallic
- Tornado Red
- Platinum Gray Metallic
- Deep Black Pearl
- Pyrite Silver Metallic
- Pure White
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these tech and entertainment features.
- Standard 6.5-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard four-speaker Stereo
- Optional 9-speaker BeatsAudio System
- 25-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- 8-in Digita Cockpit
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Satellite Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
- Panoramic Sunroof
Awards & Recognition
Volkswagen Jetta has won several awards with its outstanding performance.
- Green Car of the Year Award in 2019
- Family Car of the Year Award in 2020
- Best New Cars for 2022 Award by Autotrader
Volkswagen Jetta Brief History
Volkswagen Jetta was launched as a small family car in 1979. Over the years, it was offered in different body styles including two-/four-door sedan and five-door station wagon/estate versions.
The company achieved a milestone of 10 million unit sales by 2011. It became the top-selling model of Volkswagen in April 2014 when the company achieved a milestone of 14 million global sales.
Evolution of Volkswagen Jetta
Volkswagen has launched seven generations of Volkswagen Jetta since 1979. The power and size of the vehicle have significantly grown over the years.
First Generation (1979-1983)
The first generation was launched with two engine options including a 1.1L four-cylinder and a 1.8L four-cylinder engine. It was available as a two-door and a four-door sedan.
Second Generation (1984-1991)
The second generation was launched with the same body styles with a few exterior changes such as lower side skirts and larger body-colored bumpers. Front-quarter windows were also eliminated.
Third Generation (1992-1998)
The two-door variant was discontinued and the new generation was launched with improved aerodynamics. In the European market, the third generation was launched under the Volkswagen Vento nameplate to attract younger buyers.
Fourth Generation (1999-2004)
The fourth generation was launched as a four-door sedan and a 5-door station wagon/estate. It came with a 1.8L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. This generation was launched with automatic climate control and rain sensor-controlled windshield wipers.
Fifth Generation (2005-2009)
The fifth generation was launched with a new chrome front grille and multi-link independent rear suspension. It was marketed under Bora, Vento, and Sagitar nameplates in different markets.
Sixth Generation (2010-2017)
The sixth generation was based on the PQ35 platform. It was larger and more affordable compared to the previous models. Thus, it gave a tough time to its rivals. The hybrid version was introduced in 2012 and was discontinued in 2016. Furthermore, the multi-link rear suspension was discontinued.
Seventh Generation (2018-Present)
The seventh generation offers more advanced features compared to its predecessors. It was initially launched with a 1.4L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that was replaced by a 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine in 2022. The top-of-the-line variant comes with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine.
Volkswagen Jetta Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Volkswagen Jetta sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Volkswagen Jetta Units Sold|
What’s the Price of New and Used Volkswagen Jetta in the USA?
A new Volkswagen Jetta may cost around $20,195-$30,995 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Volkswagen Jetta may cost around $8,600-$29,500 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Volkswagen Jetta for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Volkswagen Jetta at an attractive price, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. We’ve purchased hundreds of Volkswagen Jetta units over the years because it provides a smooth and comfortable ride. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Volkswagen Jetta today!
Here are some of the Volkswagen Models We Buy: