Volkswagen Atlas, Polished Ride, Spacious Interior, and Vast Cargo Area!
Volkswagen Atlas is one of the leading midsize SUVs designed to provide excellent ride and handling for its size. It provides a smooth and comfortable ride with its spacious interior. It proves to be a great companion for long rides with its huge cargo space. You must consider giving it a try if you’re looking for a family-friendly SUV in the USA. If you have a Volkswagen Atlas, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Volkswagen Atlas Trim Levels
Volkswagen Atlas ensures a smooth ride with its five different trims.
Volkswagen Atlas SE (Starting from $33,200)
- 18-in Alloy Wheels
- Heated Front Seats
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- V-Tex Leatherette Seating Surfaces
- Heated, Power Side Mirrors
- Driver’s Seat with 10-way Power Adjustment and Lumbar Support
- Daytime Running Lights
- VW Digital Cockpit
- All-weather Lights with Low-speed Corner-illuminating Feature
Volkswagen Atlas SE with Technology (Starting from $37,370)
- 20-in Alloy Wheels
- Park Distance Control with Maneuver Braking
- Hands-free Easy-open Liftgate
- 115-volt Power Outlet
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Remote Start
Volkswagen Atlas SEL (Starting from $42,970)
- LED Performance Headlights
- Dynamic Road Sign Display
- VW Digital Cockpit Pro
- Adaptive Front Lighting System
- Heated Windshield Washer Nozzles
- Power Tilt/Sliding Panoramic Sunroof
- Drier’s Seat and Side Mirrors with Memory Feature
Volkswagen Atlas SEL R-Line (Starting from $46,820)
- 20-in Dark Graphite Alloy Wheels
- 6L V6 Gas Engine
- R-Line Bumpers and Badging
- Trailer Hitch and 5,000-lb Towing Capacity
Volkswagen Atlas SEL Premium R-Line (Starting from $50,370)
- 21-in Two-tone Machined Alloy Wheels
- Heated Front and Outboard Rear Seats
- Distance Control with Maneuver Braking
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Power-folding Side Mirrors
- Leather Seating Surfaces
- Overhead View Camera
- Fender Premium Audio System
Engine & Performance
Volkswagen Atlas comes standard with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 235-horsepower. The top-of-the-line variant comes with a 3.6L V6 engine that can produce 276-horsepower.
Both engines are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission and come standard as a front-wheel drive. However, higher variants are also available as an all-wheel drive.
The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 21mpg within the city and 25mpg on the highway. The V6 engine achieves a rating of 18mpg within the city and 24mpg on the highway.
Volkswagen Atlas Safety Features
Volkswagen Atlas provides you with peace of mind with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Rearview Camera
- Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Pedestrian Detection
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Road Sign Recognition
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
Volkswagen Atlas Color Options
Volkswagen Atlas stands out among others with its seven beautiful colors.
- Platinum Gray Metallic
- Deep Black Pearl
- Racing Green Metallic
- Pyrite Silver Metallic
- Pure White
- Tourmaline Blue Metallic
- Aurora Red Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 5-in Touchscreen Display
- 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 6-speaker Stereo
- Optional 12-speaker Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- 120-volt Household-style Power Outlet
- Satellite Radio
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Mapping & Navigation
- Five USB Ports
- Ambient Interior Lighting
Awards & Recognition
Volkswagen Atlas has won several awards for its incredible performance.
- Family Car of the Year Award by Cars.Com in 2021
- Ranked Among 10 Best Family Cars by Parents Magazine
- IIHS Top Safety Pick+
Volkswagen Atlas Brief History
Volkswagen Atlas was launched as a mid-size crossover SUV in 2017. It’s based on the Volkswagen Group MQB platform. It’s positioned between Tiguan and Touareg. It was mainly developed for the North American and Chinese markets. In some markets, it’s marketed as Volkswagen Teramont.
Evolution of Volkswagen Atlas
Volkswagen Atlas was launched as a 5-door SUV in 2017. It came with two gas engines including a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine and a 3.6L V6 engine. Both engines are combined with 8-speed automatic transmission. A 2.5L V6 engine was also introduced for a few markets.
A facelift version was launched in 2020 with redesigned wheels, a new steering system, and a new front end.
Volkswagen Atlas Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Volkswagen Atlas sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Volkswagen Atlas Units Sold|
What’s the Price of New and Used Volkswagen Atlas in the USA?
A new Volkswagen Atlas may cost around $33,200-$50,370 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Volkswagen Atlas may cost around $24,500-$49,500 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Volkswagen Atlas for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Volkswagen Atlas at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased a number of Volkswagen Atlas units because it’s one of the best Midsize SUVs in the USA. Feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Volkswagen Atlas today!
Here are some of the Volkswagen Models We Buy: