Volkswagen Arteon, Strong Powertrain, Artful Design, and Spacious Seating!
Volkswagen Arteon is an attractive choice for those who want to enjoy the benefits of an SUV without having to upgrade to an SUV. Its powerful engine and roomy interior ensure a comfortable ride for your family. It doesn’t only have a stylish exterior but comes with a number of luxury features that provide a satisfactory driving experience in different situations.
If you’re looking for a full-size family car with a reasonable price tag, Volkswagen Arteon is all set to accommodate your needs. If you have a Volkswagen Arteon, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Volkswagen Arteon Trim Levels
Volkswagen Arteon ensures a satisfactory driving experience with its three different trims.
Volkswagen Arteon SE R-Line (Starting from $42,045)
- 18-in Alloy Wheels
- Simulated Leather Upholstery
- Adaptive Suspension Dampers
- Heated Front Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment
- LED Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
Volkswagen Arteon SEL R-Line (Starting from $46,845)
- 19-in Alloy Wheels
- Leather Upholstery
- Adaptive Headlights
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- All-weather Lights with Low-speed Corner-illuminating Feature
- Power Tilting/Sliding Panoramic Sunroof
- Remote Engine Start
- Power-folding Side Mirrors with Memory Feature
Volkswagen Arteon SEL Premium R-Line (Starting from $50,845)
- 20-in Alloy Wheels
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
- Massaging Driver’s Seat with Memory Settings
- Hands-free Liftgate
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Black Headliner
- Rear-seat Climate Controls
- Dynaudio Premium Sound System
- Stainless Steel Pedal Caps
Engine & Performance
Volkswagen Arteon comes with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine combined with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission that provides 300-horsepower. Thus, you get to enjoy an engaging driving experience with this car. Furthermore, it ensures a smooth ride with its adaptive suspension dampers.
Volkswagen Arteon provides a fuel efficiency rating of 22mpg within the city and 32 mpg on the highway.
Volkswagen Arteon Safety Features
Volkswagen Arteon ensures a safe and comfortable ride with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Automated Parking System
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Electronic Stability Control
- Surround-view Camera System
- Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Intelligent Crash Response System
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
Volkswagen Arteon Color Options
Volkswagen Arteon stands out among others with its seven beautiful colors.
- Kings Red Metallic
- Pure White
- Oryx White
- Pyrite Silver Metallic
- Urano Gray
- Deep Black Pearl
- Lapiz Blue Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Rear USB-C Charge Port
- Wireless Device Charging
- Harman Kardon Premium Sound System
- In-Car Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Mapping & Navigation
- Satellite Radio
- HD Radio
Awards & Recognition
Volkswagen Arteon has won several awards for its outstanding performance.
- 2017 Golden Steering Wheel Award
- Top Tow Car Award in 2019
- Best Vehicle for Families Award
- IIHS Top Safety Pick+
- NHTSA 5-star Overall Rating
Volkswagen Arteon Brief History
Volkswagen Arteon was launched as a compact executive five-door liftback in 2017. The vehicle was officially launched in Europe in 2017 but it made its debut in the United States in 2018. The vehicles were made available at the dealerships in April 2019.
It was introduced in Canada in spring 2019 but was discontinued in 2021 due to poor sales. It’s commonly recognized as a successor of Volkswagen CC but the company claims that it offers a lot more than that. It’s based on the MQB platform and offers a number of luxury features.
Evolution of Volkswagen Arteon
Arteon was launched as a 5-door liftback in 2017. A 5-door shooting brake body style was added in 2020. The R performance model was also launched in 2020 featuring a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. The company also introduced a plug-in hybrid version of Arteon in 2020 featuring a 1.4L petrol engine.
It comes with a number of advanced tech and safety features that make it a leading choice for most buyers.
Volkswagen Arteon Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Volkswagen Arteon sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Volkswagen Arteon Units Sold|
What’s the Price of New and Used Volkswagen Arteon in the USA?
A new Volkswagen Arteon may cost around $42,045-$50,845 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Volkswagen Arteon may cost around $32,800-$44,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Volkswagen Arteon for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your Volkswagen Arteon at a reasonable price, we’d be pleased enough to buy it from you. We’ve purchased a number of Volkswagen Arteon recently because it offers a comfortable ride with a powerful drivetrain. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Volkswagen Arteon today!
Here are some of the Volkswagen Models We Buy: