Toyota Tundra, Powerful Engine, Spacious Seating, and High-Quality Interior!
Toyota Tundra provides an outstanding experience in all driving situations even if you’re towing a trailer behind you. With its well-built interior, it provides a smooth and comfortable ride. The best thing about this truck is that it provides plenty of rear-seat legroom in the CrewMax Cab.
Furthermore, it’s a more affordable option compared to other full-size pickup trucks. If you have a Toyota Tundra, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Toyota Tundra Trim Levels
Toyota Tundra is available in 6 trim levels. You’d get to enjoy a remarkable experience with these trims.
Toyota Tundra SR (Starting from $35,950)
- 18-in Steel Wheels
- LED Headlights and Taillights
- 8-in Toyota Audio Multimedia Touchscreen
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- Up to 10,200 pounds Towing Capacity
- Easy Lower and Lift Tailgate
- Aluminum-reinforced composite bed
Toyota Tundra SR5 (Starting from $40,755)
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Tow/Haul Mode
- Selectable Driving
- LED Fog Lights
- Trailer hitch receiver and Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
- Trailer Brake Control
- Power Horizontal or Vertical Rear Window
Toyota Tundra Limited (Starting from $46,850)
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Satin-Chrome Grille Finish
- Available TRD Off-Road Package
- 14-inch Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen
- 3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- SofTex®-trimmed 8-way power-adjustable front seats
- Power Rear Window
Toyota Tundra Platinum (Starting from $56,900)
- 20-inch dark-gray-painted alloy wheels
- 3-in Digital Meter with Selectable Gauge Display Screens
- Heated and Cooled Front and Rear Seats
- Leather-Trimmed 10-Way Power-Adjustable Front Seats
- Load-Leveling Rear Air Suspension and Adaptive Variable Suspension
- Power tilt/slide panoramic roof with power sunshade
Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition (Starting from $57,690)
- 20-inch machine-finish alloy wheels
- American Walnut Wood Dashboard Trim
- 1794 Edition Badges
- Trailer Backup Guide with Straight Path Assist
- Rich Cream or Saddle Brown Interior
- Chrome grille and exterior accents
Toyota Tundra TRD Pro (Starting from $61,000)
- 18-inch BBS® forged-aluminum wheels with Falken® WILDPEAK all-terrain tires
- Electronically Controlled Locking Rear Differential
- TRD Aluminum Skid Plate
- Multi-Terrain Select with Crawl Control
- Cockpit Red Interior with a Camo Pattern
- TRD Pro off-road suspension with FOX® shocks and 1.1-inch front lift
Engine & Performance
Toyota Tundra is equipped with a Twin-Turbocharged V6 engine that can produce 389-horsepower. You can also opt for a hybrid powertrain that comes with a twin-turbo V6 with an electric motor. This version can produce 437-horsepower.
Both the versions are equipped with a 10-speed automatic transmission. Thus, they provide quick, timely shifts in different driving situations. Both the engine types provide ample power for highway merging and passing. Toyota Tundra is available as a rear-wheel or an all-wheel drive.
You can expect to have a fuel efficiency rating of 18mpg within the city and 23mpg on the highway.
Toyota Tundra Safety Features
Rest assured about your family’s safety with these advanced safety features of Toyota Tundra:
- Forward Collision Alert with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Lane Departure Warning & Lane Keeping Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Pedestrian Detection
- Head-Up Display
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Surround-View Parking Camera System
- Lane Tracing Assist
Toyota Tundra Color Options
Toyota Tundra is available in 11 different color options that add a unanimous look to your personality
- Voodoo Blue
- Silver Sky
- Army Green
- Smoked Mesquite
- Cavalry Blue
- Barcelona Red
- Midnight Black
- Magnetic Gray
- Super White
Infotainment & Entertainment
Enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these entertainment features:
- 14-in Touchscreen Display
- 12-Speaker JBL Audio System
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- Additional USB Ports
- Satellite Radio
Awards & Recognition
Toyota Tundra has won several awards with its outstanding performance:
- Best Resale Value Full-Size Pickup Truck
- Best Retained Value Vehicle Winner
- Largest Fuel Tank in its Class
- Best Overall Value Choice
Toyota Tundra Brief History
Toyota Tundra was the second Full-size Pickup truck launched by Toyota after Toyota T100 in 1999. However, it was the first full-size pickup truck that was produced in North America by a Japanese Automaker.
The production unit was initially established in Princeton, Indiana which was later moved to San Antonio, Texas. Thus, Toyota Tundra is the only full-size pickup truck that is produced in Texas.
In 2000, Toyota Tundra was nominated for the North American Truck of the Year Award. In 2008, it was recognized as the Truck of the Year on Motor Trend Magazine.
Evolution of Toyota Tundra
Toyota has launched 2 generations of Toyota Tundra since 2000. It shows that the vehicle needed a detailed upgrade. Therefore, Toyota has announced to launch the third generation in 2022.
First Generation (2000-2006)
First Generation Tundra was available with 3 different engine options including a 3.4L V6, 4.0L V6, and 4.7L V8. It was slightly larger than Toyota T100, Toyota’s first full-size pickup truck. The first generation Tundra was launched as a manual transmission. In 2003, the company added a Stepside bed, and a Double cab was also added in 2004.
Second Generation (2007-2013)
The 4.0L V6 engine got a bump in the horsepower and the 4.6L V8 engine replaced the 4.7L V8. The company also added a 5.7L V8 to its engine lineup. The second-generation Tundra was launched with a four-door crew cab CrewMax body. All trim levels were offered with an automatic transmission.
Third Generation Update (2014-Present)
The company made significant changes to the grille, fenders, interior, taillights, and tailgate. 4.0L and 4.6L engines were dropped in 2015 and 2020 respectively. Now, you can only get a 5.7L V8 engine with a six-speed automatic transmission. The company gave a tough challenge to Ford’s King Ranch and Ram’s Laramie by introducing the luxurious Western-themed 1794 Edition trim in 2014.
Fourth Generation (Coming for 2022)
Toyota hasn’t yet revealed enough details of this generation. However, it’s expected that the fourth generation Tundra will be launched with a V6 engine and the coil springs will most probably replace the leaf springs. Moreover, it’s expected to be built on the Toyota New Global Architecture.
Toyota Tundra Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Toyota Tundra sales conducted within the United States:
|Year||Toyota Tundra Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of New and Used Toyota Tundra
The New Toyota Tundra may cost around $35,950-$65,900 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. Similarly, a used Toyota Tundra may cost around $19,900-$54,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell Your Toyota Tundra for Cash
Do You want to sell your Toyota Tundra at your desired rates?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. We will buy it from you at a reasonable price. We’ve purchased hundreds of Toyota Tundra over the years because it’s one of the best full-size pickup trucks in the United States. So, fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best deal for your Toyota Tundra.
Here are some of the Toyota Models We Buy: