Tesla Model X, Impressive Acceleration, Super Fast Charging, and Extensive Driving Range!
Tesla Model X ranks among the best luxury electric SUVs with its swift acceleration and extensive driving range. It offers a driving range of up to 360 miles with a single charge. It provides smooth handling around corners and quickly jumps from a stop. Moreover, you get two rows of welcoming seats and plenty of cargo space.
Tesla Model X is a solid choice for those who need a luxury electric SUV with a range of standard safety and tech features. If you have a Tesla Model X, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Tesla Model X Trim Levels
Tesla Model X ensures a smooth driving experience with its two different trims.
Tesla Model X Base (Starting from $114,990)
- 20-in Alloy Wheels
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Front Bucket Seats with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Folding Rear Seatback
- Adaptive Suspension
- Second-row Captain’s Chairs Available
- Child Seat Anchors
- LED Daytime Running Lights
Tesla Model X Plaid (Starting from $138,990)
- 22-in Alloy Wheels
- Front and Rear Stabilizer Bar
- Multi-level Heating
- One-piece Folding Third Row Seats
- Auto Delay Off Headlamps
- Leather-wrapped, Tilt-and-telescoping Steering Wheel
- Reclining Rear Seats
- Dusk Sensing Headlamps
- Steering Wheel-mounted Audio Controls
- Front and Rear Door Pockets and Cupholders
Engine & Performance
Tesla Model X delivers a combined horsepower of 670 with its two electric motors and a 100kWh battery. You can also choose an upgraded model that comes with three electric motors and a 100kWh battery and has the ability to provide a combined 1,020 horsepower. Both engine options are combined with a single-speed automatic transmission.
It comes standard as an all-wheel drive. The standard model provides a fuel efficiency rating of 102-MPGe combined whereas the Plaid variant achieves a rating of 98-MPGe combined.
Tesla Model X Safety Features
You can rest assured about your family’s safety with these advanced safety features of the Tesla Model X.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Full Self-Driving Capability
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Pedestrian Detection
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
Tesla Model X Color Options
Tesla Model X stands out with its five beautiful colors.
- Pearl White Multi-coat
- Midnight Silver Metallic
- Solid Black
- Red Multi-coat
- Deep Blue Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features of Tesla Model X.
- 17-in Touchscreen Display
- 8-in Rear Infotainment Display
- 12.3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- 22-speaker Stereo
- Internet Music and Video Streaming
- Panoramic Windshield
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Wireless Device Charging
- Mapping & Navigation
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Multiple USB Ports
- Digital Key
- Satellite Radio
Awards & Recognition
Tesla Model X has won several awards for its amazing performance.
- Luxury Utility Vehicle of the Year Award in 2016
- Golden Steering Wheel Award in 2016
- Reader’s Choice Green Car of the Year Award in 2016
- Top Green Vehicle Award by American Automobile Association
- 100D Best Vehicle of the Year Award by Forbes
Tesla Model X Brief History
Tesla Model X was launched as a battery-electric midsize luxury crossover in 2015. Its falcon wing doors made it a leading choice for youngsters. Tesla Model X became the seventh best-selling plug-in car after a year of its launch. Tesla Model X achieved the milestone of 10,000 sales in August 2016.
The company had sold around 106,689 units globally by the end of September 2018.
Evolution of Tesla Model X
Tesla Model X initially carried most features from Tesla Model S but it came with a more comfortable interior. In 2017, the company started offering three different trims including 75D, 90D, and P90D. The company added a variant (100D) in 2017 that offered a driving range of 295 miles with a larger battery.
The 90D model was discontinued in 2018 leaving only three variants behind. In 2019, previous labels were discarded and the company started using new names for its trim levels. The company has made several minor changes over the years but 2022 is pretty much similar to 2019.
The price difference is probably the most significant change we’ve experienced over the years.
Tesla Model X Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Tesla Model X sales conducted within the United States.
||Tesla Model X Units Sold
What’s the Price of New and Used Tesla Model X in the USA?
A new Tesla Model X may cost around $114,990-$147,900 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Tesla Model X may cost around $66,600-$134,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Tesla Model X for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Tesla Model X at an attractive price, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. We’ve purchased a number of Tesla Model X over the years because it provides a smooth ride with its powerful engine options and comfortable interior. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Tesla Model X today!