Subaru Crosstrek, Composed Handling, Superior Interior, and Standard All-wheel Drive!
Subaru Crosstrek provides quick acceleration and a smooth ride with its powerful engines. It proves to be a great choice for families as it comes with a spacious interior and plenty of cargo space. It’s a great choice for those living in snowier climates because it comes standard as an all-wheel drive.
If you’re looking for a top-quality subcompact SUV, Subaru Crosstek must be your top priority.
Subaru Crosstrek Trim Levels
Subaru Crosstrek provides a comfortable driving experience with its four different trims.
Subaru Crosstrek (Starting from $22,445)
- 17-in Black Machine-finished Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Driver’s Seat with 6-way Manual Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-way Manual Adjustment
- Roof Spoiler
- Rear Vision Camera
- Power Side Mirrors
- Automatic Climate Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Raised Roof Rails
Subaru Crosstrek Premium (Starting from $23,595)
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Side Mirrors
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Windshield Wiper De-icer
- Cloth Upholstery with Orange Stitching
- Fog Lights
Subaru Crosstrek Sport (Starting from $26,795)
- 17-in Dark Gray Finish Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Keyless Access with Push-button Start and PIN-code Access
- Black Sport Grille with Gunmetal Finish
- Leather-wrapped Shifter Handle
- Gunmetal Finish Folding Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- StartTex Water-repellent Upholstery with Yellow Contrast Stitching
Subaru Crosstrek Limited (Starting from $28,295)
- 18-in Black Machine-finished Lightweight/high-strength Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Driver’s Seat with 6-way Power Adjustment
- LED Fog Lights
- Color Multifunction Display
- Reverse Automatic Braking
- Leather-trimmed Upholstery with Orange Contrast Stitching
- LED Steering Responsive Headlights
Engine & Performance
Subaru Crosstrek comes with a 2.0L four-cylinder engine combined with a 6-speed manual or a continuously variable transmission that produces 152-horsepower. You can also opt for a 2.5L four-cylinder engine combined with a continuously variable transmission that produces 182-horsepower.
The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 22mpg within the city and 29mpg on the highway when combined with a 6-speed manual transmission. It achieves a rating of 28mpg within the city and 33mpg on the highway when you choose a continuously variable transmission.
The 2.5L engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 27mpg within the city and 34mpg on the highway.
Subaru Crosstrek Safety Features
Subaru Crosstrek ensures your family’s safety with a range of advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic Climate Control
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Push-button Start
- Adaptive Headlights
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Rear Seat Alert
Subaru Crosstrek Color Options
Subaru Crosstrek comes in 9 beautiful colors that can perfectly match anyone’s style.
- Crystal Black Silica
- Ice Silver Metallic
- Plasma Yellow Pearl
- Coo-Gray Khaki
- Magnetite Gray Metallic
- Crystal White Pearl
- Horizon Blue Pearl
- Pure Red
- Lagoon Blue Pearl
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- Standard 6.5-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 4-speaker Stereo
- Optional 6- or 8-speaker Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Wireless Device Charging
- Mapping & Navigation
- Satellite Radio
- Four USB Ports
- HD Radio
Awards & Recognition
Subaru Crosstrek has won several awards for its outstanding performance.
- Best Resale Value Award by Kelley Blue Book
- #1 Overall Brand Loyalty in the Automotive Industry
- IIHS Top Safety Pick
- NHTSA 5-star Overall Rating
Subaru Crosstrek Brief History
Subaru Crosstrek was launched as a successor to Outback Sport in 2012. Subaru Crosstrek is pretty much similar to the Impreza hatchback but comes with several minor differences. In some countries, it’s marketed as Subaru XV and Subaru XV Crosstrek.
Evolution of Subaru Crosstrek
Subaru has launched two generations of Subaru Crosstek since 2012.
First Generation (2012-2017)
The first generation was launched with two gas engines including a 1.6L H4 engine and a 2.0L H4 engine. The company also offered a 2.0L H4 diesel engine. It was available as a 5-speed manual and a continuously variable transmission. In some markets, it was available as a 6-speed manual transmission.
Second Generation (2018-Present)
The second generation comes with two engine options including a 2.0L four-cylinder and a 2.5L four-cylinder engine. The base engine comes as a 6-speed manual and a continuously variable transmission. The 2.5L engine is only available as a continuously variable transmission.
Subaru Crosstrek Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Subaru Crosstek sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Subaru Crosstrek Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of New and Used Subaru Crosstrek in the USA?
A new Subaru Crosstrek may cost around $22,445-$34,990 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. A used Subaru Crosstrek may cost around $15,900-$28,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Subaru Crosstrek for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Subaru Crosstrek at an attractive price, we’d be pleased enough to buy it from you. We’ve purchased hundreds of Subaru Crosstrek units over the years because it provides excellent off-road capabilities with a comfortable interior. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Subaru Crosstrek today!