Rolls Royce Cullinan, Blistering V12 Engine, Tasteful Oppulence, and Silky Smooth Ride!
Rolls Royce Cullinan is all set to ensure a smooth and comfortable ride with its powerful V12 engine and high-quality interior. It ensures the entire family’s comfort with its two rows of plush seating. No matter how wild your taste is, you can get the interior customized exactly according to your needs.
Rolls Royce Cullinan is primarily designed for egregiously wealthy customers who are looking to buy a comfortable yet powerful full-size luxury SUV. If you have a Rolls Royce Cullinan, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Rolls Royce Cullinan Trim Levels
Rolls Royce Cullinan is only available in a single trim that ensures a smooth driving experience in different road conditions.
- 22-in Painted Alloy Wheel
- Bucket Front Seats with 18-way Power Adjustment
- Ventilated & Massaging Front Seats
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- High-Pressure Washers Headlamps
- Leather-wrapped, Tilt-and-telescoping Steering Wheel
- Heated Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- Universal Remote Transmitter
- Cooled Storage Compartment
- Hill Descent Control
Engine & Performance
Rolls Royce Cullinan comes with a 6.7L twin-turbo V12 engine combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission that can produce 571 horsepower. It comes standard as an all-wheel drive. Rolls Royce Cullinan goes from 0mph to 60mph within 4.5 seconds.
So, it’s the ideal option for those who want to enjoy an exciting ride while accommodating a big family. Rolls Royce Cullinan provides a fuel efficiency rating of 12mpg within the city and 19mpg on the highway.
Rolls Royce Cullinan comes with an adaptive air suspension that automatically adjusts the vehicle’s height according to the road’s condition with the help of a road-scanning camera. So, it can offer a unique standard of ride comfort that you can’t expect to have in any other luxury SUV.
Rolls Royce Cullinan Safety Features
Rolls Royce Cullinan ensures a safe and comfortable ride with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Self-leveling Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
Rolls Royce Cullinan Color Options
Rolls Royce Cullinan can perfectly match anyone’s style with a range of beautiful colors.
Sapphire Black, Premiere Silver, Obsidian, Petra Gold, Midnight Sapphire, Dark Emerald, Anthracite, Crystal Over Fame Green, Crystal Over Black, Velvet Orchid, Purple Silk, Arizona Sun, Moonstone Pearl, Silver Haze, Crystal Over Magma Red, Black Kirsch, Iguazu Blue, Silver, Sapphire Gunmetal, Midnight Blue, Berwick Bronze, Melanite, and more.
Infotainment & Entertainment
You’d never feel bored with these advanced tech and entertainment features of Rolls Royce Cullinan.
- 10.25-in Touchscreen Display
- Digital Instrument Cluster
- 12.0-in Rear Entertainment System
- Standard 16-speaker Stereo
- Optional 18-speaker Audio System
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- Speed-sensitive Volume Control
Awards & Recognition
Rolls Royce Cullinan has won several awards for its incredible performance over the years.
- Prestigious Luxury SUV of the Year Award in 2018
- Best Ultra-luxury SUV of the Year Award in 2019
Rolls Royce Cullinan Brief History
Rolls Royce Cullinan was launched as a full-size luxury sport utility vehicle in 2018. The car is named after the Cullinan Diamond. It’s positioned between Phantom and Ghost. This 5-door SUV comes with a 6.75L twin-turbo V12 engine combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
It shares its front grill and headlights with Rolls Royce Phantom 8th generation. Its interior makes a remarkable appeal with wooden appliances and leather-applied seats.
What’s the Price of a New and Used Rolls Royce Cullinan in the United States?
A new Rolls Royce Cullinan may cost around $355,000-$799,000 depending on the customization you opt for. A used Rolls Royce Cullinan may cost around $279,000-$680,000 depending on the model year, the vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Rolls Royce Cullinan for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your Rolls Royce Cullinan at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased a number of Rolls Royce Cullinan units because it’s one of the leading full-size luxury SUVs. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Rolls Royce Cullinan today!