RAM 3500, Responsive Engines, Impressive Ride Quality, and Amazing Towing Capacity!
RAM 3500 offers a comfortable and smooth ride with its comfortable interior and a huge list of high-tech gadgets. RAM 3500 stands out among others when it comes to riding quality and handling. It also provides a remarkable off-roading experience on different terrains. We recommend choosing RAM 3500 if you’re looking for a high-quality pickup truck with a range of advanced tech and safety features. If you have a RAM 3500, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
RAM 3500 Trim Levels
RAM 3500 provides an incredible driving experience with its five different trims.
RAM 3500 Tradesman (Starting from $40,940)
- 18-in Steel Wheels
- 5-in Driver Information Display Cluster
- 40/20/40 Front Bench Seat
- Chrome Appearance
- Bed Utility Available
- All-season Tires
- Black Grille, Door Handles, and Rear and Front Bumpers
RAM 3500 Big Horn (Starting from $44,960)
- 18-in Steel Chrome Clad Wheels
- 60/40 Rear Split-folding Rear Bench Seat
- LED Reflector Headlamps
- Chrome Bumpers and Door Handles
- Heated Front Seats
- Big Horn Badge
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Chrome-surround for Grille
RAM 3500 Lone Star (Starting from $44,960)
- 18-in Chrome Steel Wheels
- Chrome Grille Surround
- Unique Exterior
- Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers
- Only Available in Texas
RAM 3500 Laramie (Starting from $56,335)
- 18-in Polished Aluminum Wheels
- Leather-trimmed Upholstery
- Heated, Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Leather-trimmed 40/20/40 Bench Seat
- Body-colored Bumpers
- Heated, Power-adjustable Front Seats
- LED Headlamps, Taillamps, and Fog Lamps
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Tailgate with Remote Release
- Chrome Grille
- Laramie Badge
RAM 3500 Laramie Long Horn (Starting from $64,030)
- 18-in Aluminum Wheels
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
- Laramie Longhorn Badge
- Unique Bright-surround Laramie Longhorn Grille
- Power-release Badge
- Wood-trimmed Steering Wheel
- Premium Leather and Wood Interior
- Spray-in Bedliner
RAM 3500 Limited (Starting from $68,695)
- 20-in On/Off-road Tires
- Chrome Tow Hooks and Grille
- Limited Level 1 Equipment
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Black Appearance Package
- Rear Cross-path Detection
- Limited Badge
Engine & Performance
RAM 3500 comes with a 6.4L V8 engine combined with an 8-speed automatic transmission that can produce 410-horsepower. It’s also available with a 6.7L turbodiesel inline-six engine that can produce 370-420 horsepower depending on the model you choose. The gas engine offers a towing capacity of 18,210 pounds whereas the diesel engine offers a maximum capacity of 37,090 pounds.
The gas engine achieves a fuel efficiency rating of 16mpg within the city and 22mpg on the highway. Whereas the diesel engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 15-18mpg within the city and 20-24mpg on the highway depending on the model you choose.
RAM 3500 Safety Features
RAM 3500 ensures a safe and comfortable ride with a range of advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Rearview Camera
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Pedestrian Detection
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Head-up Display
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
RAM 3500 Color Options
RAM 3500 can perfectly match anyone’s style with its 10 beautiful colors.
- Bright White
- Maximum Steel Metallic
- Flame Red
- Granite Crystal Metallic
- Hydro Blue
- Billet Silver Metallic
- Delmonico Red
- Patriot Blue
- Diamond Black Crystal
- Olive Green
Infotainment & Entertainment
RAM 3500 provides a fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- Standard 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 12-in Touchscreen Display
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Three 115-volt Outlets
- Wireless Device Charging
- Mapping & Navigation
- HD Radio
- Five USB Ports
- Satellite Radio
Awards & Recognition
RAM 3500 has won several awards for its outstanding performance.
- Motor Trend’s Truck of the Year Award in 2020
- Top-rated Heavy-duty Truck Award by Edmunds
- Editor’s Choice Award by Cab and Driver
- Best Resale Value Award by Kelley Blue Book
RAM 3500 Brief History
RAM 3500 is one of the most popular full-size pickup trucks that was launched in 1981. It’s a part of the RAM truck series that was previously developed on Dodge’s light truck line and was officially launched under the RAM nameplate in 1981. It has gone through several unique changes over the years.
Evolution of RAM 3500
Five generations of RAM 3500 are introduced with several changes since 1981.
First Generation (1981-1993)
The first generation was introduced in three body styles including a regular cab, extended cab, and crew cab. It came with a 5.2L V8 and a 5.9L V8 engine. The company also introduced a 5.9L V8 engine for better performance. It was available as a 4- or 5-speed manual transmission.
Second Generation (1994-2001)
The extended cab was discontinued and a 4-door quad cab joined the lineup. It was launched with two gas engines including a 5.2L V8 and an 8.0L V10 engine. It also came with a 5.9L V8 diesel engine. It was available as a 5- or 6-speed manual transmission.
Third Generation (2002-2008)
Crew cab was discontinued and a 4-door mega cab joined the lineup. It was launched with three gas engines including a 5.7L V8, 8.0L V10, and an 8.3L V10. Furthermore, it came with a 5.9L diesel inline-six engine. It was available as a 5- or 6-speed automatic and a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Fourth Generation (2009-2019)
The fourth generation was launched with two gas engines including a 5.7L V8 and a 6.4L V8. A 6.7L turbodiesel inline-six engine was also available that could offer better performance. It was available as a 6- or 8-speed automatic transmission and a 6-speed manual transmission.
Fifth Generation (2020-Present)
The fifth-generation comes with two engine options including a 6.4L V8 and a 6.7L turbodiesel inline-six engine. Both the engines are available as an 8s-speed automatic transmission.
RAM 3500 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of RAM 3500 sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||RAM Pickup Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of New and Used RAM 3500 Pickup Truck in the USA?
A new RAM 3500 may cost around $40,940-$96,400 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. A used RAM 3500 may cost around $20,500-$90,500 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your RAM 3500 for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your RAM 3500 at an attractive price, we’d be pleased enough to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of RAM 3500 pickup trucks because it offers excellent towing capacity in its calls. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your RAM 3500 today!