Nissan Pathfinder, Upscale Interior, Solid Powertrain, and Pleasant Driving Dynamics!
Nissan Pathfinder offers a smooth and convenient ride with its high-quality, spacious interior. Its bold and squared-off physique makes it stand out among others. You get to enjoy composed handling and stout towing capacity with its powerful V6 engine. With its upscale interior and driver assistance features, it offers the perfect value for money. If you have a Nissan Pathfinder, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Nissan Pathfinder Trim Levels
Nissan Pathfinder comes in 4 different trim levels that offer an incredible ride on different terrains.
Nissan Pathfinder S (Starting from $33,400)
- 18-in Dark-Painted Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Cloth Upholstery
- 12 Cup Holders
- 2nd- and 3rd-row Bench Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 6-Way Manual Adjustment and Lumbar Support
- Piano Black Interior Trim
- LED Headlights and Taillights
- Cargo Area Under-floor Storage
- Rear Sonar System
Nissan Pathfinder SV (Starting from $36,200)
- Driver’s Seat with 10-Way Power Adjustment and 2-Way Lumbar Support
- Intelligent Lane Intervention
- Heated Front Seats
- Power Liftgate
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Second-Row Captain’s Chairs
- Heated Side Mirrors
- Auxiliary Transmission Cooler
Nissan Pathfinder SL (Starting from $39,500)
- 18-in Machine-Finished Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Nissan Door-to-Door Navigation with Premium Traffic
- Power Adjustable Front Passenger’s Seat
- Gun Metallic Brushed Interior Trim
- Leather Upholstery
- Silver Roof Rails
- Power Liftgate
- Heated 2nd-row Seats
- Rear Sunshades
- Front and Rear Sonar System
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
Nissan Pathfinder Platinum (Starting from $46,200)
- 20-in Machine-Finished Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Interior Accent Lighting
- Memory Settings for Steering Wheel, Driver’s Seat, and Side Mirrors
- Smooth Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Motion Activated Liftgate
- 2nd-row Fold-down Captain’s Chairs
- Semi-aniline Leather-appointed Seats with Quilted Inserts
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Ventilated Front Seats
- 2nd-row Removable Center Console with Cup Holders
- Head-up Display
- Tow Hitch Receiver with Seven Pin Wiring Harness
Engine & Performance
Nissan Pathfinder comes with a 3.5L V6 engine combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission that produces 284-horsepower. It comes standard as a front-wheel-drive but the users can opt for an all-wheel-drive as well. It offers a fuel efficiency rating of 21mpg within the city and 26mpg on the highway.
It provides excellent grip on gravel roads and snowy streets. Furthermore, it offers a towing capacity of up to 6,000 pounds. Thus, it proves to be a great companion for off-roading.
Nissan Pathfinder Safety Features
Its advanced safety features enable you to ride confidently on different terrains.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Automatic High-Beam Headlights
- Blindspot Monitoring system
- Surround-View Parking Camera System
- Driver Drowsiness Monitoring
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Head-up Display
- ProPilot Assist
- Rear Door Alert
- Road Sign Recognition
- Pedestrian Detection
Nissan Pathfinder Color Options
Nissan Pathfinder is available in 7 attractive colors that can best match anyone’s style.
- Brilliant Silver Metallic
- Scarlet Ember Tintcoat
- Gun Metallic
- Deep Ocean Blue Pearl
- Super Black
- Mocha Almond Pearl
- Obsidian Green Pearl
Infotainment & Entertainment
You can enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these tech features.
- Standard 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 9-in Touchscreen Display
- 3-in Digital Gauge Cluster
- Standard 6-speaker stereo
- Optional 13-speaker Bose Sound System
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Satellite Radio
- Wireless Device Charging
- Four USB Ports
- Digital Dashboard
Awards & Recognition
Nissan Pathfinder has won several awards for its amazing performance.
- Midsize SUV of the Year Award by Automan Magazine
- PARENTS Best Family Car Award in 2021
- Sobre Ruedas Best SUV Award in 2022
Nissan Pathfinder Brief History
Based on Nissan’s Pickup Truck platform, the Nissan Pathfinder was launched as a small SUV in 1985. It was Nissan’s first SUV designed to compete with Jeep Cherokee and Chevrolet Blazer. It had an extremely rugged look and was launched with a 2-door body style. Outside North America, it was marketed as Nissan Terrano.
In 1995, the company offered a unibody construction with new engine selections. It entered the large SUV segment in 2012. The company also introduced a hybrid variant that received facelifts in 2017 and 2019.
Evolution of Nissan Pathfinder
Nissan has launched 5 generations of Nissan Pathfinder with several updates.
First Generation (1985-1994)
First-generation shared most components with Nissan Hardbody Truck and was launched as a 2-door body-on-frame. It was launched with a 2.4L four-cylinder engine but the company also offered a 3.0L V6 engine for increased power. Unlike other SUVs, Nissan Pathfinder wasn’t available with a Diesel alternate due to which it struggled to hold its position in this segment.
The company offered a facelift version in 1990 due to which it became an attractive choice for many buyers. This time it was launched with a 4-door body with the improved exterior styling.
Second Generation (1995-2003)
The second generation was a little bigger in size and it came with even more rounded lines. The company offered a 3.3L V6 engine that could produce 168-horsepower. This generation offered better handling and performance as it was based on a unibody platform. It became quite popular because of its luxury features.
Third Generation (2004-2011)
The third generation was launched with advanced exterior and advanced tech features. The size was again increased and it offered seating for up to seven people. It was offered in 4 trims including XE, SE, SE Off-Road, and LE. It was launched with a 4.0L V6 engine that could produce 266-horsepower. In 2008, the company introduced a more powerful engine with a 5.8L V8 engine with the ability to produce 310-horsepower.
Fourth Generation (2012-2020)
The fourth-generation was launched with a 3.5 liter DOHC V6 motor combined with an Xtronic transmission. Thus, it offered better fuel efficiency compared to its predecessors. It was available in four trims including S, SV, SL, and Platinum. A hybrid variant was launched with a 2.5L four-cylinder engine.
Fifth Generation (2021-Present)
The fifth-generation is launched with a 3.5L V6 engine that produces 284-horsepower. An all-new 9-speed automatic transmission replaced the CVT transmission. It came with a new bumper, Fog Lights, LED running lights, and an updated front grille. It offers several advanced features including intelligent cruise control, motion-activated liftgate, and forward emergency braking.
Nissan Pathfinder Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of the Nissan Pathfinder sales conducted within the United States:
||Nissan Pathfinder Units Sold
What’s the Cost of New and Used Nissan Pathfinder in the USA?
A new Nissan Pathfinder may cost around $33,400-$45,900 depending on the trim you’re choosing. A used Nissan Pathfinder may cost around $7,900-$36,800 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Nissan Pathfinder for Cash in the USA
Looking to sell your Nissan Pathfinder at an attractive price?
Well, you’ve reached your destination. We’d be more than happy to buy it from you. We’ve purchased hundreds of Nissan Pathfinder units over the years because it provides excellent fuel economy while accommodating a family of seven. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Nissan Pathfinder today!