Nissan Maxima, Upscale Interior, Sportier Driving Dynamics, and Strong Engine!
Nissan Maxima is a great option for those who need a high-performance sedan with a range of unique features. With its powerful V6 engine, it provides a decent ride on different terrains. It’s designed to provide a quiet and convenient ride even on highways. If you’re looking for a comfortable and powerful ride for your family, Nissan Maxima must be your top priority. If you have a Nissan Maxima, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Nissan Maxima Trim Levels
Nissan Maxima is available in three different trim levels that provide a great experience with their unique features.
Nissan Maxima SV (Starting from $37,240)
- 18-in Machine-Finished Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Heated Outside Mirrors with LED Turn Signals
- Heated and Power-Adjustable Front Seats
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Audio Controls
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Hands-Free Text Messaging
- Leather-Appointed Upholstery
Nissan Maxima SR (Starting from $42,400)
- 19-in Gloss Black Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Sport-Tuned Suspension
- Driver’s Seat Thigh Support
- Distinctive Styling Elements
- Adjustable Ambient LED Lighting
- Side Mirrors with Reverse Tilt-Down Feature
- Sport Spoiler
- Auto-Dimming Driver Side Outside Mirror
- Climate-Controlled Front Seats
- Paddle Shifters
Nissan Maxima Platinum (Starting from $42,550)
- 19-in Machine-Finished Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
- Premium Ascot Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Memory Settings for Driver’s Seat and Side Mirrors
- Vehicle-Speed-Sensing Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers
- Rear Window Power Sunshade
- Diamond-Quilted Leather Inserts
- Satin Birdseye Maple Wood Trim
- Power-Adjustable Steering Wheel
Engine & Performance
Nissan Maxima comes with a 3.5L V6 engine combined with a continuously variable transmission that can produce 300-horsepower. It’s designed to provide a convenient ride and composed handling. Nissan Maxima provides a fuel efficiency rating of 20mpg within the city and 30mpg on the highway.
Nissan Maxima Safety Features
You get to enjoy a safe and comfortable ride with these advanced tech features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Automatic High-Beam Headlights
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Pedestrian Detection
- Driver Attention Monitor
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Surround-View Parking Camera System
- Front Parking Sensors
Nissan Maxima Color Options
Nissan Maxima is available in 7 beautiful color options that can best match your style.
- Carnelian Red Tintcoat
- Super Black
- Gun Metallic
- Deep Blue Pearl
- Pearl White TriCoat
- Sunset Drift ChromaFlair
- Brilliant Silver Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
These advanced tech features will add more fun to your daily commutes.
- 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 8-Speaker Stereo System
- Optional 11-Speaker Bose Sound System
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Dual Panel Panoramic Moonroof
- Satellite Radio
Awards & Recognition
Nissan Maxima has won several awards for its outstanding performance.
- Best-Selling Sedan Award by U.S News and World Reports
- Best Car Lineup Award by Kelley Blue Book
- Industry’s Top Performer Award by Automotive World
Nissan Maxima Brief History
Nissan Maxima was launched as a replacement for Datsun810 in 1982 and it was known as Datsun Maxima at that time. The model year 1985 was launched with the name Nissan Maxima because the Datsun brand was phased out at that time. Maxima is marketed as an upscale alternative to Nissan Altima in North America since its launch.
In some markets, the Maxima nameplate was used for different variants of Nissan Teana and Nissan Cefiro.
Evolution of Nissan Maxima
Nissan has launched 8 generations of Nissan Maxima since its launch in 1982.
First Generation (1982-1984)
First-generation was launched with a 2.5L Inline-Six engine combined with the 5-speed manual transmission with the ability to produce 145-horsepower. It was a rear-wheel driver.
Second Generation (1985-1988)
The second generation was launched with a 3.0L transverse-mounted V6 engine that could produce 154-horsepower. It was available as a front-wheel drive. The second generation was assigned the status of a compact vehicle.
Third Generation (1989-1994)
The third generation was launched as a mid-size sedan and the station wagon model was dropped. It was available with a 3.0L V6 engine that could produce 160-horsepower.
Fourth Generation (1995-1999)
Fourth-generation was launched with a more powerful engine that could produce 190-horsepower. Significant changes were made to the interior and rear suspension. It won the top 10 best vehicle award by Car and Driver. Furthermore, it was nominated as import car of the year by Motor Trend.
Fifth Generation (2000-2003)
Fifth-generation was initially launched with a 3.0L V6 engine that could produce 222-horsepower. It was later upgraded to a 3.5L V6 engine that could produce 255-horsepower.
Sixth Generation (2004-2008)
The same engine was carried over but with the ability to produce 265-horsepower. The interior and exterior were pretty much similar to Infiniti M and Infiniti G. It was available in two trim levels S and SV.
Seventh Generation (2009-2015)
The seventh generation was best known for its unique and aggressive styling. It was launched with a 3.5L V6 engine that could produce 290-horsepower. Thus, its performance was parallel to a sports car.
Eighth Generation (2016-Present)
The eighth generation is available with a 3.5L V6 engine that produces 300-horsepower. Its V-Motion front end brings a unique look to the car. The interior and exterior were slightly upgraded. It provides the feel of a luxury car at affordable rates.
Nissan Maxima Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Nissan Maxima units sold within the United States:
||Nissan Maxima Units Sold
What’s the cost of a New and Used Nissan Maxima in the USA?
A new Nissan Maxima may cost around $37,240-$42,900 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. Whereas a used Nissan Maxima may cost around $8,500-$34,500 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell Your Nissan Maxima for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Nissan Maxima at an attractive price, we’re ready to buy it from you. We’ve purchased hundreds of Nissan Maxima units over the years because it’s one of the most luxurious sedans in the United States. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Nissan Maxima today!