Nissan Armada, Classy Cabin, Solid Engine, and Roomy Seating!
Nissan Armada is a great choice for long expeditions as it provides excellent comfort with its superiorly comfortable and roomy seats. The interesting thing about this vehicle is that it has the lowest starting price in its class. So, if you want to enjoy the benefits of a full-size SUV at a reasonable price, Nissan Armada must be on your list. If you have a Nissan Armada, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Nissan Armada Trim Levels
Nissan Armada comes in 5 incredible trims that offer an exceptional riding experience.
Nissan Armada S (Starting from $48,900)
- 18-in 12-Spoke Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Eight Passenger Seating
- Front and Rear Sonar System
- Driver’s Seat with 10-Way Power Adjustment
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment
- Body-Colored Running Boards
- Power Tilt-and-Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Cargo Area Storage Under Floor
- Nissan Door-to-Door Navigation
- Cloth Seats
- Second-row 60/40 split Fold-down Bench Seat
Nissan Armada SV (Starting from $52,900)
- Synthetic Leather Upholstery
- Rear Privacy Glass
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Power-Adjustable Side Mirrors
- Trailer Brake Control
- Body-Colored Side Mirrors with LED Turn Signals
Nissan Armada SL (Starting from $56,710)
- 20-in 18-spoke Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Auto-Dimming Side Mirrors
- Genuine Leather Upholstery
- Power Sliding Glass Moonroof
- Memory System for Driver’s Seat, Side Mirrors, and Steering Wheel
- Power Liftgate
- Leather-Appointed Door Trim with Double Stitching
- Bose Autopilot Noise Compensation Technology
- LED Fog Lights
- Second-row Captain’s Chairs
- Footwell Lights
- Side Mirrors with Puddle Lights
Nissan Armada Midnight Edition (Starting from $58,700)
- 20-in 12-spoke Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Silky Carbon Interior Trim
- Midnight Edition Floor Mats
- Black Exterior Accent
- Carpeted Cargo Area Protector
- Second-row Padded Center Console with Cup Holders
Nissan Armada Platinum (Starting from $65,300)
- 22-in 14-spoke Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Intelligent Back-up Intervention
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Windshield Wiper De-Icer
- Quilted Leather Upholstery
- Climate-Controlled Front Seats
- Heated 2nd-row Seats
- Tri-Zone Entertainment System with Dual 8-in Monitors
- Heated and Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Illuminated Cup Holders
- Power-Folding and Reclining 3rd-row Seats
Engine & Performance
Nissan Armada comes with a 5.6L V8 engine that produces 400-horsepower. The seven-speed automatic transmission enables you to make the most of the engine’s muscle. With its 9.2 inches of ground clearance, it provides a smooth ride on rough terrains. The fuel efficiency rating will be around 14mpg within the city and 19mpg on the highway if you choose the rear-wheel drive.
Whereas, the all-wheel-drive provides a fuel efficiency rating of 13mpg within the city and 18mpg on the highway.
Nissan Armada Safety Features
Although Nissan Armada has the lowest starting price in its class, it doesn’t compromise on safety at all.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Automatic High-Beam Headlights
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Pedestrian Detection
- Rearview Camera
- Driver Attention Monitoring
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Surround-View Parking Camera System
- Blindspot Monitoring
Nissan Armada Color Options
Nissan Armada is available in 7 different colors that look stunning among others.
- Mocha Almond Pearl
- Aspen White Tricoat
- Gun Metallic
- Hermosa Blue Pearl
- Brilliant Silver Metallic
- Coulis Red Pearl
- Super Black
Infotainment & Entertainment
Nissan Armada ensures a fun and entertaining ride with its advanced tech features.
- 3-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 4-speaker Stereo
- Optional 13-speaker Bose Stereo
- Second-row Entertainment System
- Household Style Power Outlet
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Wireless Device Charging
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Four USB Ports
Awards & Recognition
Nissan Armada has won several awards for its outstanding performance.
- Best Premium SUV Award
- 5-Years Cost to Own Award by Kelley Blue Book
- IIHS Top Safety Pick
Nissan Armada Brief History
Nissan Armada was launched as a full-size SUV in 2003 with the nameplate Pathfinder Armada. However, the prefix was dropped in the second year of production. The vehicle was initially assembled in Canton, Mississippi. However, the manufacturing unit was moved to Yukuhashi, Kyushu, Japan in 2016. A luxury version of this full-size SUV was also launched with the nameplate Infiniti QX80.
Evolution of Nissan Armada
Nissan has launched two versions of the Nissan Armada since its launch in 2003.
First Generation (2003-2016)
The first-generation Nissan Armada was based on Nisan Titan and was launched from the Nissan F-Alpha Platform. It was launched with a 5.6L V8 engine combined with a 5-speed automatic transmission with the ability to generate 305-horsepower. The horsepower was increased to 317 when the engine was upgraded in 2008. It was available in three trims including SV, SL, and Platinum.
Second Generation (2017-Present)
The second generation was again launched with a 5.6L V8 engine but it was now able to produce 390-horsepower because it was available with a seven-speed automatic transmission. In 2019, the company started offering several advanced safety features like Forward Collision Warning, Intelligent Cruise Control, Rear Door Alert, Rearview Monitor, and Emergency Braking.
In 2021, a facelift version was launched with a new rear bumper and updated front-end styling. Furthermore, the horsepower was increased from 390 to 400.
Nissan Armada Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Nissan Armada sales conducted within the United States:
||Nissan Armada Units Sold
What’s the Cost of New and Used Nissan Armada?
A new Nissan Armada may cost around $48,900-$68,900 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. A used Nissan Armada may cost around $13,900-$55,700 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Nissan Armada for Cash
If you’re trying to sell your Nissan Armada at a reasonable price, we’d be pleased enough to buy it from you. We’ve purchased hundreds of Nissan Armada units over the years because it’s one of the most affordable options in the Large Size SUV segment. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Nissan Armada today!