Table of Contents
Mini Clubman, Potent Acceleration, Fun-Loving Chassis, and Premium Interior!
Mini Clubman is one of the leading subcompact cars best known for its sparky performance and well-rounded appeal. It delivers an enthusiastic driving experience while providing eager acceleration. It ensures a comfortable ride with its roomy interior and cargo. If you’re looking for a fun-to-drive subcompact car, Mini Clubman must be on your list. If you have a Mini Clubman, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Mini Clubman Trim Levels
Mini Clubman ensures a smooth driving experience with its three different trims.
Mini Cooper S Clubman (Starting from $34,500)
- 18-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- Limited Slip Differential
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Sports Front Seats with 6-way Manual Adjustment
- Driver Seat Thigh Extension
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Heated Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
Mini Cooper S Clubman All4 (Starting from $36,500)
- Suede/Cloth Upholstery
- Front and Rear Stabilizer Bar
- Multi-level Heating Front Seats
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- Self-leveling Headlights
- Dusk Sensing Headlamps
- Leather-wrapped, Tilt-and-telescoping Steering Wheel
- Front and Rear Cupholders and Door Pockets
Mini John Cooper Works Clubman All4 (Starting from $42,900)
- 17-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- Cloth/Sueded Microfiber Upholstery
- Height-adjustable, Sport Front Seats
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- Auto Delay Off Headlamps
- Speed Sensitive Volume Control
- Steering Wheel-mounted Audio Controls
- Memory Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Interior Air Filteration
- Cooled Storage Compartment
Engine & Performance
Mini Clubman comes standard with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that can produce 189 horsepower. You can also choose an upgraded engine that produces 301 horsepower. It comes standard as a front-wheel drive but you can also choose an all-wheel drive.
The users can choose between a six-speed manual, a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic, and an eight-speed automatic transmission. It ensures a fun ride with its refined engine options.
The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 25mpg within the city and 35mpg on the highway whereas the upgraded engine achieves a rating of 22mpg within the city and 32mpg on the highway. Mini Clubman is designed to deliver an exciting driving experience with its responsive steering.
Mini Clubman Safety Features
Mini Clubman ensures a safe and comfortable ride with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Automatic Parking Assist
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror
- Head-up Display
- Rearview Camera
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
Mini Clubman Color Options
Mini Clubman can perfectly match anyone’s style with its thirteen beautiful colors.
- Thunder Gray Metallic
- John Cooper Works Rebel Green
- Pepper White
- Island Blue Metallic
- Moonwalk Gray Metallic
- Midnight Black II
- Starlight Blue Metallic
- Zesty Yellow
- White Silver Metallic
- Chili Red
- MINI Yours Enigmetic Black Metallic
- Midnight Black Metallic
- Rooftop Gray Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 8.8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 6-speaker Stereo
- Optional 12-speaker Harman Kardon Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Satellite Radio
- Wireless Device Charging
- HD Radio
- Digital Instrument Cluster
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Mapping & Navigation
- Panoramic Moonroof
Awards & Recognition
Over the years, Mini Clubman has won several awards for its outstanding performance.
- Best 5 All-around Performance Award in 2015
- Dog-Friendly Car of the Year Award in 2021
- Best Social Performance Award
Mini Clubman Brief History
Mini Clubman was launched as a subcompact executive car in 2007. It was initially introduced as a variant of the Mini Hatch in the American market. The company introduced the commercial version of this vehicle in 2012 which was marketed as Clubvan.
Evolution of Mini Clubman
BMW (Mini) has launched two generations of Mini Clubman since 2007.
First Generation (2007-2014)
The first generation was launched as a 5-door estate. It came with a 1.4L four-cylinder and a 1.6L four-cylinder engine. The company also introduced a 1.6L four-cylinder and a 2.0L four-cylinder diesel engine in a few markets. It was available as a six-speed manual and a six-speed automatic transmission.
Second Generation (2015-Present)
The second generation was launched with a 1.5L turbocharged three-cylinder and a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. The company also offers a 1.5L turbodiesel three-cylinder and a 2.0L turbodiesel four-cylinder engine. It’s available as a six-speed manual, a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic, and an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Mini Clubman Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Mini Clubman sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Mini Clubman Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of New and Used Mini Clubman in the United States?
A new Mini Clubman may cost around $34,500-$49,100 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Mini Clubman may cost around $19,900-$47,900 depending on the model year, the vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Mini Clubman for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Mini Clubman at a reasonable price, we’d be pleased enough to make an offer. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of Mini Clubman units because it provides an enthusiastic drive with a range of safety and tech features. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Mini Clubman today!
Here are some of the Mini Models We Buy:
Mini Hardtop 2 Door
Mini Hardtop 4 Door