Mercedes Benz S-Class, Muscular Engine Lineup, Lavish Interior, and Poised Ride & Handling!
Mercedes Benz is undoubtedly the #1 super luxury car. It provides an amazing driving experience with its poised driving dynamics, comfortable interior, and cutting-edge tech features. Whether there are bumps or dips in the road, you’d enjoy a smooth ride all the time.
It even ensures your comfort and safety around turns. If you’re looking for an exceptional luxury car, the Mercedes Benz S Class must be your top priority. If you have a Mercedes Benz S-Class, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Mercedes Benz S Class Trim Levels
Mercedes Benz S Class provides a remarkable driving experience with its four different trims.
Mercedes Benz S 500 4Matic (Starting from $111,100)
- 19-in Twin 5-spoke Wheels
- AMG Body Styling
- All-LED Interior Lighting
- Heated & Ventilated Front and Rear Seats
- Wood/Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment and Memory Settings
- 64-color LED Ambient Lighting
- ENERGIZING Kinetics for Front Seats
- Illuminated Front Door Sills
- Heated & Noise Insulating, IR-Reflecting Laminated Glass
- Power Rear-window Sunshades
- Exclusive Nappa Leather Upholstery
Mercedes Benz S 580 4Matic (Starting from $117,700)
- 19-in Twin 10-spoke Wheels
- Gloss Black Exterior Accents
- All-LED interior and Exterior Lighting
- Brow Burl Walnut Wood Trim
- Air Balance Cabin-air Purification System
- Rapid Heating Front Seats
- Dual Front Sun Visors
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Adaptive Rear Cabin Lighting
- Power Outboard Rear Seats with Memory Settings
Mercedes Maybach S 580 4Matic (Starting from $184,900)
- 20-in Maybach Exclusive Forged Wheels
- Two-tone Paintwork
- Maybach Grille
- Heated, Wood/Leather Steering Wheel
- EASY-ADJUST Front Head Restraints
- Heated Armrests
- 64-color Active LED Ambient Lighting
- Illuminated Door Sills Pillar Emblems
- KEYLESS-GO with Seamless Door Handles
- 4-seat Cabin Configuration
Mercedes Maybach S 680 4Matic (Starting from $200,000)
- 20-in Maybach Exclusive Forged Wheels
- 10-degree Rear Axle Steering
- Electromechanical Power Steering
- Eye-Tracking Enhancement to ATTENTION ASSIST
- Exclusive Maybach Pedals
- Nappa Leather Steering Trim
- Active Multicontour Front Seats with Massage
- Rear Seat Neck Heating
- Exclusive Nappa Leather Upholstery
- Electronic Trunk Closer
- Rear Cabin Refrigerator with Champagne Flutes
Engine & Performance
Mercedes Benz S Class comes with a 3.0L turbocharged inline-six engine that can produce 429-horsepower. You can also choose a 4.0L twin-turbo V8 engine that produces 496-horsepower. A sports variant is also available with a twin-turbo V12 engine that produces 621-horsepower.
The base variant provides a fuel efficiency rating of 21mpg within the city and 30mpg on the highway. The V8 engine achieves a rating of 16mpg within the city and 25mpg on the highway. The V12 engine has a rating of 13mpg within the city and 21mpg on the highway.
Mercedes Benz S Class Safety Features
Mercedes Benz S Class provides you with peace of mind with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Adaptive Headlights
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Traffic Jam Assist
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Driver Drowsiness Monitoring
- Pedestrian Detection
- Quad-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Hands-free Park Assist
- Head-up Display
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Push-button Start
- Car-to-X Communication
Mercedes Benz S Class Color Options
Mercedes Benz S Class comes in 14 beautiful colors that make it stand out among others.
- Nautical Blue Metallic
- Mojave Silver Metallic
- Selenite Gray Metallic
- MANUFAKTUR Selenite Gray Magno
- Obsidian Black Metallic
- Rubellite Red Metallic
- Cirrus Silver Metallic
- MANUFAKTUR Diamond White Metallic
- MANUFKTUR Cashmere White Magno
- Onyx Black Metallic
- Graphite Gray Metallic
- Emerald Green Metallic
- MANUFAKTUR Kalahari Gold Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You can enjoy a fun and entertainment with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 8-in Touchscreen Display
- 3-in Digital Guage Cluster
- Two 11.6-in Touchscreens for Back Seat Passengers
- Standard 15-speaker Audio System
- Optional 30-speaker Surround-sound Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Ambient Lighting
- ‘Hey Mercedes’ Voice Assistant
- Handheld Tablet
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Refrigerated Compartment with Champagne Flutes
- Wireless Device Charging
- Cabin Air Fragrance System
- Satellite Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
- Soft-close Doors
Awards & Recognition
Mercedes Benz S Class has won several awards for its incredible performance.
- World Luxury Car of the Year Award in 2021
- Premium Car of the Year Award in 2022
- Motor1 Star Award for Best Luxury Vehicle
Mercedes Benz S Class Brief History
Mercedes Benz S Class is a series of full-size luxury sedans that was officially introduced in 1972. It was formerly known as SonderKlasse which means “Special Class” in German. It’s the flagship vehicle of Mercedes Benz and it comes with plenty of innovative features. It was offered in different body styles throughout its production history.
Evolution of Mercedes Benz S Class
Mercedes Benz has launched seven generations of Mercedes Benz S class since 1972.
First Generation (1972-1979)
The first generation was launched with four gas engines including 2.8L inline-six, 3.5L V8, 4.5L V8, and 6.8L V8. A 3.0L turbodiesel inline-five engine was also available. The users could choose between a 3-/4-speed automatic and a 5-speed manual transmission.
Second Generation (1979-1989)
The second generation was launched with five gas engines including a 2.8L inline-six, 3.8L V8, 4.2L V8, 5.0L V8, and 5.6L V8. Two diesel engines 3.0L turbodiesel inline-five and 3.5L turbodiesel inline-six were also available. It was available as a 4-speed automatic and a 5-speed manual transmission.
Third Generation (1991-1997)
The third generation was launched with five gas engines including a 2.8L inline-six, 3.2L inline-six, 4.2L V8, 5.0L V8, and 6.0L V12. Diesel engines were carried over from the previous generation. It was available as a 4-/5-speed automatic and a 5-speed manual transmission.
Fourth Generation (1998-2005)
The fourth-generation carried over the same engine options from the previous generation. However, a 6.3L V12 engine was added to the lineup. Furthermore, a 4.0L V8 diesel engine was also added for better performance. It was available as a 5-/7-speed automatic transmission.
Fifth Generation (2006-2013)
The fifth generation was launched with five gas engines including a 2.1L inline-four, 3.5L V6, 4.7L V8, 5.5L V8, and a 6.0L V12. It was available as a 7-speed automatic transmission.
Sixth Generation (2014-2019)
The sixth generation was launched with a 3.0L V6, a 4.0L twin-turbo V8, and a twin-turbo V12 engine. It was available as a 7-speed automatic transmission.
Seventh Generation (2020-Present)
The seventh-generation carried over the same engine options from the previous generation. However, the horsepower is slightly better than in the past. Furthermore, it’s available as a 9-speed automatic transmission.
Mercedes Benz S Class Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Mercedes Benz S Class sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Mercedes Benz S Class Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of New and Used Mercedes Benz S Class in the USA?
A new Mercedes Benz S Class may cost around $111,100-$200,000 depending on the trim level and the package you’re choosing. A used Mercedes Benz may cost around $5,600-$182,800 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Mercedes Benz S Class for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Mercedes Benz S Class at an attractive price, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. We’ve purchased a number of Mercedes Benz S Class units over the years because it ranks on top of the Super Luxury Cars category. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Mercedes Benz S Class today!
Here are some of the Mercedes Benz Models We Buy:
Mercedes Benz GLA
Mercedes Benz GLB
Mercedes Benz GLC
Mercedes Benz GLE
Mercedes Benz GLS
Mercedes Benz A-Class
Mercedes Benz C-Class
Mercedes Benz E-Class
Mercedes Benz G-Class
Mercedes Benz EQS
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS
Mercedes Benz S-Class
Mercedes Benz CLS
Mercedes Benz CLA
Mercedes Benz AMG GT