Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS, Powerful Engine, Smooth Ride, and Spacious Seating!
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS is an attractive option for those who are looking for a luxury large-size SUV with a number of advanced features. It’s designed to provide a powerful driving experience while ensuring the comfort of your family with its spacious interior. It brings a number of advanced safety and tech features that ensure a smooth ride on all terrains.
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS is a recommended option for those who need a top-ranked luxury large Size SUV. If you have a Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS Trim Levels
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS is only available in a single trim that provides incredible performance in different situations.
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS 600 (Starting from $161,500)
- 22-in Maybach Multispoke Wheels
- 23-in Maybach Multispoke Forged Wheels Available
- High-Performance Tires
- ECO Start/Stop System
- EQ Boost Integrated Starter Generator
- One-touch Car Wash Mode
- E-Active Body Control
- Exquisitely Finished Cabin
- Maybach Grille
- 64-color LED Ambient Lighting
- Nappa Leather Steering Wheel
- Side Logo Projector
- Natural Grain Gray Oak Wood Trim
- Front Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment and Memory Settings
- Heated and Cooled Front and Rear Cupholders
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Comfort-type Rear-seat Head Restraints
- Power Executive Rear Seats with Memory Settings
- Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
Engine & Performance
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS comes with a 4.0L turbocharged V8 engine combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission that can produce 558-horsepower. Thus, it provides quick acceleration and composed handling in different situations. It achieves a fuel efficiency rating of 15mpg within the city and 19mpg on the highway.
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS Safety Features
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS ensures your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Active Steering Assist
- Route-based Speed Adoption
- Advanced Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Downhill Speed Regulation
- Auto-dimming Rearview and Driver-side Mirrors
- Mercedes Benz Emergency Call Service
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS Color Options
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS stands out among others with its eleven beautiful colors.
- Iridium Silver Metallic
- Brilliant Blue Metallic
- Designo Cardinal Red Metallic
- Polar White
- Mojave Silver Metallic
- Emerald Green Metallic
- Designo Diamond White Metallic
- Obsidian Black Metallic
- Lunar Blue Metallic
- Selenite Gray Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 3-in Touchscreen Display
- 3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Burmester High-end 3D Surround Sound System
- MBUX Augmented Video for Navigation
- Wireless Device Charging
- Two-way In-car Communication System
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- SiriusXM 6-month Platinum Plan Trial
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- HD Radio
- Touchpad Controller
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- Seven USB-C Ports
Awards & Recognition
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS has won multiple awards for its outstanding performance.
- Best SUV Award in 2021
- Best Value for Money Award by U.S News & World Report
- IIHS Top Safety Pick+
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS Brief History
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS was launched as a 5-door SUV in 2020. The company launched two variants of this vehicle including the GLS 600 and GLS 680. But GLS 680 is only available in the Chinese market.
It comes with a 4.0L Turbocharged V8 engine combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission. In some markets, it’s also available with a 3.0L Twin-turbo Mild-hybrid engine.
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS sales conducted within the United States.
||Mercedes Benz GLS Units Sold
What’s the Cost of New and Used Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS in the USA?
A new Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS may cost around $161,500-$275,000 depending on the package you’re choosing. A used Mercedes Benz GLS may cost around $ 110,900-$248,600 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS at an attractive price, we’d be pleased enough to make an offer. We’ve purchased a number of Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS units over the years because it’s a leading name in the luxury large SUVs segment. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS today!