Mercedes Benz CLS, Potent Engine, Luxury Interior, and Plush Ride!
Mercedes Benz CLS delivers quick acceleration with its energetic turbocharged engine. Thus, you get to enjoy a supple ride in different situations. You’d fall in love with its luxury and stylish interior. It ensures your comfort and peace of mind with its premium quality materials and unique design.
Mercedes Benz CLS can best suit your needs if you’re looking for a luxury large car with plenty of amazing features. If you have a Mercedes Benz CLS, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Mercedes Benz CLS Trim Levels
Mercedes Benz CLS was previously available in three different trims but now it only comes in a single trim that provides a remarkable driving experience.
Mercedes Benz CLS 450 4Matic (Starting from $72,950)
- 19-in Twin Multispoke Wheels
- All-season Tires with Extended Mobility
- 4-wheel Multilink Suspension
- Electromechanical Power Steering with Direct-steer
- Power Tilt/sliding Tinted Glass Sunroof
- Chrome Star-texture Grille
- Topstitched MB-Tex Upper Dash and Door Trim
- Leather-trimmed Steering Wheel
- Power-adjustable Front Seats with Memory Settings
- 64-color LED Ambient Lighting with Illuminated Vents
- Illuminated Entry System
- 40/20/40 Split-Folding Rear Seats
- Power-folding Side Mirrors
- HomeLink Garage Door Opener
- Heated Front Armrests
- Power Rear-window Sunshade
Engine & Performance
Mercedes Benz CLS comes with a 3.0L turbocharged V6 engine that can produce 362-horsepower. It delivers swift acceleration as it’s combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission. The best part is that it provides extra torque at low speeds to boost acceleration as it comes mild-hybrid system called EQ Boost.
It provides a fuel efficiency rating of 22mpg within the city and 30mpg on the highway.
Mercedes Benz CLS Safety Features
Mercedes Benz CLS ensures a safe and comfortable ride with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Car-to-X Communication
- Pre-Safe Plus
- Driver Drowsiness Monitoring
- Pre-Safe Impulse Side
- Mercedes’ Pre-Safe
- Crosswind Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Vehicle Exit Warning
- Pedestrian Detection
- Low-speed Traffic Jam Assist
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Front and Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Head-up Display
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
Mercedes Benz CLS Color Options
Mercedes Benz CLS stands out among others with its 16 beautiful colors.
- Graphite Gray Metallic
- Starling Blue Metallic
- MANUFAKTUR Diamond White Metallic
- MANUFAKTUR Arabian Gray
- MANUFAKTUR Midnight Blue
- Polar White
- Mojave Silver Metallic
- Selenite Gray Metallic
- MANUFAKTUR Selenite Gray Magno
- MANUFAKTUR Cote d’Azur Light Blue Metallic
- Obsidian Black Metallic
- Cirrus Silver Metallic
- MANUFAKTUR Cardinal Red Metallic
- MANUFAKTUR Graphite Metallic
- MANUFAKTUR Teide Light Gray Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 3-in Touchscreen Display
- 3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- 13-speaker Burmester Stereo
- Touchpad Controller
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- MBUX Interior Assistant
- Mapping & Navigation
- HD Radio
- Panoramic Moonroof
Awards & Recognition
Mercedes Benz CLS has won multiple awards for its outstanding performance.
- Best Luxury Car of the Year Award in 2010
- IIHS Top Safety Pick+
- NHTSA 5-star Overall Rating
Mercedes Benz CLS Brief History
Mercedes Benz CLS is a series of executive cars that was launched in 2004. It was launched as a four-door coupe and an estate was later added to target a bigger audience. It’s based on the E-class platform and positioned between E-class and S-class. It competes with Porsche Panamera, BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe, and Audi A7.
Evolution of Mercedes Benz CLS
Mercedes Benz has launched three generations of Mercedes Benz CLS since 2004.
First Generation (2004-2009)
The first generation was launched as a 4-door coupe. It was marketed as C219 in the European market. It shared its major components like transmissions, engines, and wheelbase with E-Class.
Second Generation (2010-2017)
The second generation was introduced as a 4-door coupe and a 5-door estate. It shared its design with different models like the Mercedes F800 and Mercedes SLS AMG. A facelift version was introduced in 2014 with several engine enhancements and design changes.
Third Generation (2018-Present)
The third generation was introduced with a 5-seat configuration. It comes with a 3.0L turbocharged V6 engine. In some markets, it’s also available with a 2.9L turbodiesel V6 engine. The gas engine comes with several advanced features like a Panamericana Radiator Grille and a mild-hybrid system.
Mercedes Benz CLS Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Mercedes Benz CLS sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Mercedes Benz CLS Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of New and Used Mercedes Benz CLS in the USA?
A new Mercedes Benz CLS may cost around $72,950-79,990 depending on the trim level and package you’re choosing. A used Mercedes Benz CLS may cost around $19,900-$70,800 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Mercedes Benz CLS for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Mercedes Benz CLS at an attractive price, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. We’ve purchased a number of Mercedes Benz CLS units over the years because it provides a comfortable driving experience with its high-tech interior. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Mercedes Benz CLS today.
Here are some of the Mercedes Benz Models We Buy:
Mercedes Benz GLA
Mercedes Benz GLB
Mercedes Benz GLC
Mercedes Benz GLE
Mercedes Benz GLS
Mercedes Benz A-Class
Mercedes Benz C-Class
Mercedes Benz E-Class
Mercedes Benz G-Class
Mercedes Benz EQS
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS
Mercedes Benz S-Class
Mercedes Benz CLS
Mercedes Benz CLA
Mercedes Benz AMG GT