Mercedes Benz CLA, Animated Engine Choices, Swoopy Fastback Styling, High-class Cabin!
Mercedes Benz CLA is all set to provide an agile and opulent ride. It ensures your comfort throughout the journey with its high-class cabin and user-friendly infotainment system. It provides a powerful driving experience with its excellent engine lineup. Mercedes Benz CLA must be your top choice if you’re looking for a quality luxury small car with some exciting features. If you have a Mercedes Benz CLA, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Mercedes Benz CLA Trim Levels
Mercedes Benz provides an incredible driving experience with its three different trims.
Mercedes Benz CLA 250 (Starting from $38,200)
- 18-in Multispoke Wheels
- Electromechanical Power Steering
- Lowered Comfort Suspension
- Power-adjustable Front Seats with 3-position Memory
- 40/20/40 Split-folding Rear Seats
- 4-way Manually-adjustable Steering Column
- Rear Seat Armrest with Dual Cupholders
- 64-color LED Ambient Lighting with Illuminated Vents
- Auto-dimming Rearview and Driver-side Mirrors
Mercedes AMG CLA 35 (Starting from $47,900)
- 18-in AMG Twin 5-spoke Wheels with Black Accents
- All-season Tires with Extended Mobility
- AMG Sport Exhaust System
- ESP Dynamic Cornering Assist
- Power-adjustable, Sport Front Seats with 3-position Memory
- Heated, Power Side Mirrors
- Outside Temperature Display
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Brushed Stainless Steel Pedals
- Aluminum Trim with Linear Grain
Mercedes AMG CLA 45 (Starting from $55,900)
- 19-in AMG Twin 5-spoke Wheels
- High-performance Tires
- Handcrafted AMG 2.0 inline-four Turbo Engine
- AMG Sport Suspension and Exhaust System
- AMG High-performance Braking System
- AMG Floor Mats
- Aluminum Shift Pedals
- Over-the-air Software Updates
- 40/20/40 Split-folding Rear Seats
- Illuminated Entry System
Engine & Performance
Mercedes Benz CLA comes with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 302-horsepower. You can also opt for an upgraded engine that can produce 382-horsepower. The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 25mpg within the city and 36mpg on the highway.
The premium engine achieves a rating of 22mpg within the city and 29mpg on the highway. The results may vary depending on your driving style and other factors.
Mercedes Benz CLA Safety Features
Mercedes Benz CLA ensures your family’s safety with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High Beam Headlights
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Mercedes Pre-Safe Sound
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Adaptive Headlights
- Crosswind Assist
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Parallel Park Assist
- Rearview Camera
- Driver Attention Monitoring
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
Mercedes Benz CLA Color Options
Mercedes Benz can perfectly match anyone’s style with its 10 beautiful colors.
- Polar White
- Digital White Metallic
- Mountain Gray Metallic
- Patagonia Red Metallic
- Night Black
- Cosmos Black Metallic
- Rose Gold Metallic
- Sun Yellow
- Iridium Silver Metallic
- Denim Blue Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
Mercedes Benz CLA enables you to enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with its advanced tech and entertainment features.
- Standard 7-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 10.25-i Touchscreen Display
- 7-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- 12-speaker Burmester Surround-sound System
- Wireless Device Charging
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Mapping & Navigation
- 5 USB Ports
- Satellite Radio
- Panoramic Sunroof
- HD Radio
Awards & Recognition
Mercedes Benz CLA has won multiple awards for its outstanding performance.
- Most Beautiful Compact Car Award 2013
- Coveted Red Dot Award in 2013
- Best Value for Money Award by U.S News & World Report
- IIHS Top Safety Pick+
Mercedes Benz CLA Brief History
Mercedes Benz CLA is a series of luxury compact executive cars that was introduced in Europe in April 2013 and was launched in the US in September 2013. It was the first front-wheel-drive vehicle of Mercedes Benz launched in the North American market.
More than 100,000 units of this vehicle were sold globally during the first year. Mercedes Benz claims that Mercedes Benz CLA is their best launch in 20 years.
Evolution of Mercedes Benz CLA
Mercedes Benz has launched two generations f Mercedes Benz CLA since 2013.
First Generation (2013-2018)
The first generation was launched as a 4-door saloon and a 5-door estate. It came with two engine options including a 1.6L turbocharged four-cylinder engine and a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. It was available as a 6-speed manual and a 7-speed automatic transmission.
Second Generation (2019-Present)
The second generation comes with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine and a handcrafted 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. In some markets, it’s also available with a 1.3L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. It’s available as a 6-speed manual and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Mercedes Benz CLA Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Mercedes Benz CLA sales conducted within the United States.
||Mercedes Benz CLA Units Sold
What’s the Price of a New and Used Mercedes Benz CLA in the USA?
A new Mercedes Benz CLA may cost around $38,200-$59,700 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Mercedes Benz CLA may cost around $16,900-$53,500 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Mercedes Benz CLA for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your Mercedes Benz CLA at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. We’ve purchased hundreds of Mercedes Benz CLA units over the years because it provides excellent power and comfort with its top-quality features. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Mercedes Benz CLA today!