Mercedes Benz AMG GT, Excellent Power, Stylish Exterior, and Highly Capable!
Mercedes Benz AMG GT is a high-performance sports car packed with a lot of amazing features. Its hand-built twin-turbo V8 delivers excellent power and quick acceleration. You get to enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride with AMG Ride Control sports suspension. You must give it a try if you’re looking for an attractive sports car with plenty of power. If you have a Mercedes Benz AMG GT, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Mercedes Benz AMG GT Trim Levels
Mercedes Benz AMG GT provides an excellent driving experience with its four different trims.
Mercedes Benz AMG GT (Starting from $89,900)
- 19-in Twin 5-spoke Wheels
- Direct Injection Multispark Ignition
- Athletic Front-end
- Racing-derived Engine Technology
- Sporty Cockpit
- AMG Performance, Nappa Leather Steering Wheel
- Black Leather Upholstery
- AMG Performance Seats
- AMG Carbon Fiber Door Sills
- Panoramic Sunroof
Mercedes Benz AMG GT C (Starting from $153,500)
- 0x19-in Front/12.0×20-in Rear AMG Twin 5-spoke Wheels
- AMG Performance Exhaust System
- Multiple Driving Modes for DCT Transmission
- Forged Aluminum Double Wishbone Suspension
- 3-stage Electronic Stability Program
- Heated, Power-folding Side Mirrors with Logo Projectors
- Heated, Power-adjustable AMG Performance Seats with Memory Settings
- Partition Net and Luggage Cover
- AMG Silver Chrome Trim
Mercedes Benz AMG GT R (Starting from $225,000)
- Dynamic Engine & Transmission Mounts
- AMG Electronic Limited-slip Differential
- NANOSLIDE Cylinder Wall Technology
- Dry-sump Lubrication
- Speed-sensing Dynamic Power Steering
- KEYLESS-GO with Power Decklid Release
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- AMG Carbon Fiber Door Sill Trim
Mercedes Benz AMG GT R PRO (Starting from $325,000)
- Rear Mounted Transaxle and Carbon Driveshaft
- Aluminum Shift Paddles
- Carbon Fiber Engine Compartment Cover
- AMG High-performance Composite Braking System
- Extreme Performance Sport Tires
- Exclusive Nappa Leather Upholstery
Engine & Performance
Mercedes Benz AMG GT comes with a 4.0L twin-turbo V8 engine combined with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission that produces 523-horsepower. Thus, it provides excellent power in different conditions. It has a fuel efficiency rating of 15mpg within the city and 21mpg on the highway.
Mercedes Benz AMG GT Safety Features
Mercedes Benz AMG GT comes with a range of advanced safety features that ensure your safety on the road.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lamps and Taillamps
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC
- Reversing Camera with Dynamic Guidelines
- LED High-Performance Head Lamps
- Adaptive Braking Technology
- Mercedes Benz Emergency Call Service
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
Mercedes Benz AMG GT Color Options
Mercedes Benz AMG GT stands out among others with its 9 beautiful colors.
- Brilliant Blue Metallic
- designo Selenite Gray Magno
- Jupiter Red
- Selenite Gray Metallic
- designo Brilliant Blue Magno
- Obsidian Black Metallic
- designo Diamond White Metallic
- Cirrus Silver Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
Mercedes Benz AMG GT ensures fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 25-in Touchscreen Display
- Burmester Surround Sound Stereo
- Burmester High-End 3D Surround Sound System Available
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Mapping & Navigation
- Touchpad Controller
- Hands-free Bluetooth Interface
- Enhanced Voice Control
Awards & Recognition
Mercedes Benz AMG GT has won multiple awards for its incredible performance.
- Best of the Best Red Dot Award in 2015
- World Performance Car Award in 2015
- Best Innovative Car Award in 2016
Mercedes Benz AMG GT Brief History
Mercedes Benz AMG GT was officially introduced as a coupe and roadster in October 2014. The company launched two variants of this sports car in March 2015. In the last quarter of 2015, the company introduced a racing variant of the car to target a bigger audience. Furthermore, a high-performance variant was launched in 2016.
A facelift version was introduced in 2017 with several innovative upgrades. In 2021, the company introduced the SL Class as a successor of the Roadster variant.
Mercedes Benz AMG GT Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Mercedes Benz AMG GT sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Mercedes Benz AMG GT Units Sold|
What’s the Price of New and Used Mercedes Benz AMG GT in the USA?
A new Mercedes Benz AMG GT may cost around $89,900-$325,000 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Mercedes Benz AMG GT may cost around 65,600-$275,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Mercedes Benz AMG GT for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your Mercedes Benz AMG GT at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. We’ve purchased a number of Mercedes Benz AMG GT units over the years because it delivers excellent power with its twin-turbo V8 engine. Feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Mercedes Benz AMG GT today.
Here are some of the Mercedes Benz Models We Buy:
Mercedes Benz GLA
Mercedes Benz GLB
Mercedes Benz GLC
Mercedes Benz GLE
Mercedes Benz GLS
Mercedes Benz A-Class
Mercedes Benz C-Class
Mercedes Benz E-Class
Mercedes Benz G-Class
Mercedes Benz EQS
Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS
Mercedes Benz S-Class
Mercedes Benz CLS
Mercedes Benz CLA
Mercedes Benz AMG GT