McLaren GT, Stunning Good Looks, F1 Racing Pedigree, and Effective Interior Controls!
McLaren GT is an incredibly stylish grand touring car that is designed to offer a perfect combination of thrilling performance and superior comfort. It offers an exciting ride with its carbon-fiber monocoque structure covered by aluminum bodywork. It provides a comfortable ride with its cozy interior.
The company offers a number of optional packages who want to enjoy more luxury, performance, and appeal. McLaren GT is a recommended option for those who want to buy a grand tourer that delivers plenty of power. If you have a McLaren GT, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
McLaren GT Trim Levels
McLaren GT is only available in a single trim that provides a smooth driving experience in different conditions.
- Standard 20-in Cast Alloy Wheels
- Optional 21-in Rear Seven-spoke Alloy Wheels
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Four Driving Modes
- Heated, Sports Front Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 6-way Manual Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-way Manual Adjustment
- Heated, Power-adjustable Side Mirrors
- Leather-wrapped, Tilt-and-telescoping Steering Wheel
- Predictive Adaptive Damping Suspension
- Full LED Headlights and Taillights
- Power-opening and -closing Rear Liftgate
- Carbon-ceramic Brakes
Engine & Performance
McLaren GT comes with a 4.0L twin-turbo V8 engine combined with a 7-speed automated manual transmission that can produce 612 horsepower. Like every other model of McLaren, it provides blazing acceleration with its powerful engine.
It proves to be a great choice for daily driving. McLaren GT can go from 0mph to 60mph within 3.1 seconds. And it can achieve a top speed of 203 mph. McLaren GT provides a fuel efficiency rating of 15mpg within the city and 22mpg on the highway.
McLaren GT Safety Features
McLaren GT ensures a safe and comfortable ride with a range of advanced safety features.
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Brake-induced Torque Vectoring System
- Keyless Entry with Keyless Engine Start
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Auto Delay Off Headlamps
- Front and Side Impact Airbags
- Self-leveling Headlights
- Emergency Braking Preparation
- Remote Anti-theft Alarm System
McLaren GT Color Options
McLaren GT stands out with a range of beautiful colors.
Glacier White, Onyx Black, Black Ingot, Amaranth Red, Papaya Spark, Helios Orange, Flux Silver, Ludus Blue, Supernova Silver, Kyanos Blue, Abyss Black, Ceramic Gray, Venture Orange, Silica White, McLaren Orange, Burnished Copper, Silver, Azores, Cirrus Gray, Sarthe Gray, Vermillion Red, Saros, Argon, Borealis, Namaka Blue, Belize Blue, Storm Gray, Lantana Purple, Burton Blue, Paris Blue, Vega Blue, Serpentine, Quartz, Blade Silver, Amethyst Black, and more.
Infotainment & Entertainment
McLaren GT ensures a fun ride with a range of advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 7-in High-definition Touchscreen Display
- 12.3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Standard 4-speaker Stereo
- Optional 12-speaker Bowers & Wilkins Premium Audio System
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Interior Air Purification System
McLaren GT Brief History
McLaren GT is McLaren’s first dedicated grand tourer launched in 2019. It shares its platform with McLaren 720S. It uses a variation of the 4.0L twin-turbo V8 engine used in 720S. However, it delivers lower peak performance because it comes with smaller turbochargers. It also derives its suspension system from the McLaren 720S.
What’s the Cost of a New and Used McLaren GT in the United States?
A new McLaren GT may cost around $203,500-$208,490 depending on the package you’re choosing. A used McLaren GT may cost around $174,900-$248,800 depending on the model year, the vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your McLaren GT for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your McLaren GT at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased a number of McLaren GT units because it’s one of the best grand tourers that offers a perfect combination of performance and comfort. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your McLaren GT today!