Mazda 6, Potent Turbocharged Engine, Quiet Cabin, and Agile Handling!
Mazda 6 is one of the best midsize cars that stands out with its smooth ride and high-quality cabin. It provides an incredible driving experience with its powerful engine options and responsive steering. It comes with a range of standard features that add a lot of fun to your daily commute.
Mazda 6 must be on top of your list if you’re looking for a fun-to-drive midsize car. If you have a Mazda 6, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Mazda 6 Trim Levels
Mazda 6 ensures a smooth drive with its six different trims.
Mazda6 Sport (Starting from $24,475)
- 17-in Alloy Wheels with Gun Metallic Finish
- Cloth Upholstery
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Driver’s Seat with 6-way Manual Adjustment
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- LED Headlights
Mazda6 Touring (Starting from $27,075)
- 17-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- Front and Rear Stabilizer Bar
- Synthetic Leather Upholstery
- Heated Front Seats
- Split-Folding Rear Seatback
- Driver’s Seat with 6-way Power Adjustment
- LED Daytime Running Lights
Mazda6 Grand Touring (Starting from $30,175)
- 19-in Alloy Wheels with Gun Metallic Finish
- Leather-trimmed Sport Seats
- Heated Side Mirrors
- Steering Wheel-mounted Paddle Shifters
- Self-leveling Headlights
- Speed Sensitive Volume Controls
- Front and Rear Cupholders and Door Pockets
Mazda6 Grand Touring Reserve (Starting from $32,675)
- Unique 19-in Wheels
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Genuine Leather Upholstery
- Driver’s Seat with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 6-way Power Adjustment
- Memory Feature for Driver’s Seat
- Heated Outboard Rear Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Trunk-mounted Spoiler
- Chrome Exterior Trim
- Windshield Wiper De-Icer
Mazda6 Carbon Edition (Starting from $32,950)
- Black Painted Wheels
- Red Leather Upholstery
- Special Gray Paint
- Gloss Black Exterior Accents
- Red and Black Interior Accents
- Black Painted Exterior Trim
Mazda6 Signature (Starting from $35,900)
- 19-in Alloy Wheels with Brilliant Silver Finish
- Nappa Leather Upholstery
- Frameless Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror with Homel
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Front Grille in Gunmetal Finish
- Dark Gray Exterior Trim
- Rear Automatic Braking
Engine & Performance
Mazda 6 comes standard with a 2.5L four-cylinder engine that produces 187 horsepower. You can also choose a turbocharged 2.5L four-cylinder engine that can produce 227/250 horsepower depending on the package you choose. Both engine options are combined with a six-speed automatic transmission.
It comes standard as a front-wheel drive. The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 26mpg within the city and 35mpg on the highway. The turbocharged engine achieves a rating of 23mpg within the city and 31mpg on the highway.
You get to enjoy a thrilling driving experience with its athletic handling and responsive steering.
Mazda 6 Safety Features
Mazda 6 ensures your family’s safety with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Push-button Start
- 360-degree Parking Camera System
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Head-up Display
- Reverse Automatic Emergency Braking
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Driver Attention Alert
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Pedestrian Detection
- Rearview Camera
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Adaptive Headlights
Mazda 6 Color Options
Mazda6 stands out with its five beautiful colors.
- Deep Crystal Blue
- Snowflake White Pearl Mica
- Machine Gray Metallic
- Jet Black Mica
- Soul Red Crystal Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 6-speaker Stereo
- Optional 11-speaker Premium Bose Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Two Front USB Ports
- Voice Recognition
- Satellite Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
- Rear USB Ports
- HD Radio
Awards & Recognition
Mazda6 has won several awards for its outstanding performance.
- European Car of the Year Award in 2003
- Best Family Sedan Award in 2009
- Best Midsize Car for Five-year Cost to Own Award in 2015
Mazda 6 Brief History
Mazda6 was launched as a replacement for Capella/626 in 2002. It was marketed as the first example of the company’s “Stylish Insightful and Spirited” design philosophy. The company introduced several other models following this concept over the coming years.
Evolution of Mazda 6
Mazda has launched three generations of Mazda6 since 2002.
First Generation (2002-2006)
The first generation was introduced as a 4-door sedan, 5-door liftback, and 5-door station wagon. It came with four engine options including a 1.8L inline-four, 2.0L inline-four, 2.3L inline-four, and 3.0L V6. It was available as a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed automatic transmission.
Second Generation (2007-2011)
The second generation carried over the same body configurations from the previous generation. A 2.5L inline-four and a 3.7L V6 engine replaced the 2.3L inline-four and 3.0L V6 engines in 2009. It was available as a 5-/6-speed manual and a 5-/6-speed automatic transmission.
A facelift version was introduced in 2009 with two new engine options and upgraded exterior and interior styling.
Third Generation (2012-Present)
The third generation was launched as a four-door sedan and a five-door wagon. It came with a 2.0L four-cylinder and a 2.5L four-cylinder engine. It was available as a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission. The 2.0L four-cylinder engine was discontinued in 2018 with the launch of a facelift version.
The company introduced a 2.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine instead. A range of advanced tech and safety features were also introduced with the facelift version.
Mazda 6 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Mazda6 sales conducted within the United States.
||Mazda6 Units Sold
What’s the Cost of New and Used Mazda 6 in the USA?
A new Mazda 6 may cost around $24,475-$35,900 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Mazda 6 may cost around $9,900-$33,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Mazda 6 for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your Mazda 6 at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. We’ve purchased hundreds of Mazda 6 units over the years because it provides a comfortable ride with a range of amazing features. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Mazda 6 today!