Table of Contents
Maybach S680, Exquisite Craftsmanship, Effortless Power, and Impeccable Refinement!
Maybach S 680 is undoubtedly one of the most luxurious vehicles you can buy. It offers a remarkable touch of luxury with its finest materials and high-tech features. It stands out with its stainless steel exterior and bespoke grille. Moreover, it offers a remarkable ride on the road with its powerful V12 engine.
If you’re looking to buy a luxury car that is easily available, the Maybach S 680 is the right choice for you. If you have a Maybach S 680, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Maybach S 680 Trim Levels
Maybach S 680 ensures a smooth driving experience with its two different trims.
Maybach S680 (Starting from $230,050)
- 20-in Alloy Wheels
- Center Limited-slip Differential
- Heated, Bucket Front Seats
- Ventilated and Massaging Rear Seats
- Reclining Rear Seats
- Soft-close Doors
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Rear Neck Heaters
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Heated, Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
Maybach S680 Haute Voiture (Starting from $350,000)
- Premium Leather Upholstery
- Front Bucket Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment
- Fold Flat Passenger Seat
- Driver Seat with Thigh Extension
- Rear-seat Wood Trim
- Rear Seat Folding Tables
- Self-leveling Headlights
- Temperature Controlled Cupholders
- Extended Center Console
- Front and Rear Power Adjustable Headrests
Engine & Performance
Maybach S 680 comes with a 6.0L V 12 engine combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission that produces 621 horsepower. It comes standard as an all-wheel drive. It delivers a powerful yet silky and ultra-quiet ride with its active sound cancellation system and air suspension.
You can easily navigate through tight city streets with its rear-wheel steering. It provides a fuel efficiency rating of 12mpg within the city and 21mpg on the highway.
Maybach S 680 Safety Features
You can rest assured about your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Semi-autonomous Driving Mode
- Quad-zone Automatic Climate Control with Fragrance Atomizer
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Automated Parking System
- Rear and Cross-traffic Automated Braking
- 360-degree Camera System
Maybach S 680 Color Options
Maybach S 680 stands out with a range of beautiful colors.
Cirrus Silver Metallic, Emerald Green Metallic, Obsidian Black Metallic, MANUFAKTUR Cashmere White Magno, MANUFAKTUR Kalahari Gold Metallic, Nautical Blue Metallic, Selenite Gray Metallic, Rubellite Red Metallic, Mojave Silver Metallic, MANUFAKTUR Selenite Gray Magno, MANUFAKTUR Diamond White Metallic, and more.
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 12.3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- 12.8-in OLED Touchscreen
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- 31-speaker Burmester Audio System
- 64-color Ambient Interior Lighting
- Air Ionizing System with a Signature Fragrance
- Maybach-branded Champagne Flutes
- Wireless Smartphone Charging Pad
- Six USB-C Ports
Maybach S 680 Brief History
Maybach is a luxury car brand that is currently available as a subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz. However, it was introduced separately as a German luxury car brand in 1909. Wilhelm Maybach and his son Karl Maybach were the founders of this brand.
Daimler Benz took over the company in 1960 and it again returned as a standalone ultra-luxury car brand in 2002. It became a sub-brand of Mercedes-Benz in 2015 because Maybach stopped its operations in 2013 due to slow sales.
Evolution of Maybach S 680
The company launched two models of Maybach in 2014. The base model was launched as Maybach S 500 while the flagship model was named S 600. The company introduced a facelift version in 2015. The base version was now called S550 while the flagship vehicle was renamed S650.
Later on, the company launched the upgraded version of these vehicles which are now known as S580 and S680 respectively. The latest version now comes with a 6.0L V12 engine combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission.
What’s the Cost of a New and Used Maybach S 680 in the United States?
A new Maybach S 680 may cost around $230,000-$350,000 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Maybach S680 may cost around $65,000-$285,000 depending on the model year, the vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Maybach S 680 for Cash in the USA
If you’re looking for an attractive deal for your Maybach S680, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. Over the years, we’ve purchased a number of Maybach S680 units because it’s one of the most luxurious cars that are easily available in the market. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Maybach S680 today!