Maybach S580, Smooth-Running Turbocharged Engine, Classic Styling, and Hedonistic Luxury!
Maybach S 580 ranks among the leading players when you talk about luxurious cars. It’s an amazing choice for the world’s wealthiest people like you. It ensures the comfort of the entire family with its superbly posh and amazingly spacious cabin.
Maybach S 580 is the ideal choice for camera-shy billionaires as it doesn’t draw any unwanted attention like other ultra-luxury cars. Maybach S 580 must be on your list if you’re looking for a comfortable and powerful luxury car. If you have a Maybach S 580, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Maybach S 580 Trim Levels
Maybach S 580 is only available in a single trim that provides excellent performance in different conditions.
- 20-in Alloy Wheels
- Premium Leather Upholstery
- Heated, Front Bucket Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment
- Standard Heated and Ventilated Rear Seats
- Optional Ventilated and Massaging Rear Seats
- Fold Flat Passenger Seat
- Driver Seat Thigh Extension
- Folding Center Armrest
- Reclining Rear Seats
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Auto Delay-off Headlamps
- Leather and Wood Steering Wheel
- Extended Cabin Heating
- Tilt-and-telescoping Steering Wheel
Engine & Performance
Maybach S 580 comes with a 4.0L twin-turbo V8 engine combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission that can produce 496 horsepower. It comes standard as an all-wheel drive. It provides a fuel efficiency rating of 15mpg within the city and 24mpg on the highway.
Maybach S 580 Safety Features
Maybach S 580 ensures a safe and comfortable ride with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Automated Parking System
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Rear and Cross-traffic Automatic Braking
- 360-degree Camera System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Safe Exit Assist
- Quad-zone Automatic Climate Control
Maybach S 580 Color Options
Maybach S 580 can perfectly match your style with a range of beautiful colors.
Rubellite Red Metallic, Selenite Gray Metallic, Mojave Silver Metallic, MANUFAKTUR Selenite Gray Magno, MANUFAKTUR Kalahari Gold Metallic, Emerald Green Metallic, Obsidian Black Metallic, MANUFAKTUR Diamond White Metallic, MANUFAKTUR Diamond White Metallic, Cirrus Silver Metallic, MANUFAKTUR Cashmere White Magno, Onyx Black Metallic, Nautical Blue Metallic, Graphite Gray Metallic, MANUFAKTUR Patagonia Red Metallic, and more.
Infotainment & Entertainment
Maybach S 580 ensures a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 12.8-in OLED Touchscreen Display
- 12.3-in Digital Gauge Cluster
- 64-color Interior Ambient Lighting
- 30-speaker Burmester Premium Audio System
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- 6 USB-C Ports
- Wireless Device Charging
- Navigation System with Augmented Reality Driving Directions
- Rear-seat Entertainment System
- Speed Sensitive Volume Control
- Audio/Video Remote Control
- Satellite Radio with Real-Time Traffic
Maybach S 580 Brief History
Maybach was previously available as an independent German luxury car brand. But it now comes as a part of Mercedes-Benz. The company was founded in 1909 and was acquired by Daimler-Benz in 1960. It returned as a standalone brand in 2002. Maybach eventually became a sub-brand of Mercedes-Benz in 2015 due to slow sales.
Evolution of Maybach S 580
Maybach S 580 was launched in 2015. It has been through several stages of upgradation over the years. Initially, it was launched as an S 500 and was later renamed S 560. The company started using the S 580 name in 2021. It comes with a 4.0L twin-turbo V8 engine combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission.
What’s the Cost of a New Maybach S 580 in the United States?
A new Maybach S 580 may cost around $185,900-$285,500 depending on the package you’re choosing. A used Maybach S 580 may cost around $65,900-$269,000 depending on the model year, the vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Maybach S 580 for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell our Maybach S 580 at an attractive price, we’d be pleased enough to make an offer. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of Maybach S 580 units because it’s one of the leading luxury cars. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Maybach S 580 today!