Maserati Levante, Powerful Engine Options, Unique Italian Styling, and Zippy Handling!
Maserati Levante ranks among the best luxury midsize SUVs with its blistering acceleration and zippy handling. It’s best known for its exhilarating acceleration in its class. Whether you’re driving in a straight line or tackling corners, Maserati Levante provides an exciting ride because it handles more like a sports car.
It ensures a smooth and fun ride with its easy-to-understand infotainment system. Maserati Levante must be on your list if you’re looking to buy a high-performing luxury midsize SUV. If you have a Maserati Levante, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Maserati Levante Trim Levels
Maserati Levante ensures a smooth driving experience with its five different trims.
Maserati Levante GT (Starting from $80,895)
- 20-in Machine Polished Wheels
- Leather Upholstery
- Heated Front Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Dual-pane Panoramic Sunroof
- Adjustable Air Suspension
- LED Exterior Lighting
- Power Liftgate and Hands-free Opening
- Limited-slip Differential
Maserati Levante Modena (Starting from $91,895)
- 20-in Matte Staggered Nereo Wheels
- Carbon-fiber Paddle Shifters
- Bi-Xenon Headlamps
- Panoramic Sunroof with Gloss Silver Roof Rails
- Heated Front and Rear Seats
- Hill Descent Control
Maserati Levante Tributo (Starting from $108,085)
- 20-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- Center and Rear Limited-slip Differential
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Bucket Front Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- Xenon High-Intensity Discharge Headlamps
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Leather-wrapped, Tilt-and-telescoping Steering Wheel
Maserati Levante Modena S (Starting from $116,895)
- 20-in Dark Gray Staggered Efesto Miron Wheels
- Upgraded Leather Upholstery
- Adaptive Full LED Headlights
- Sport Seats and Inox Sport Pedals
- Metallic Exterior Paint and Chrome Trident
- 14-speaker Harman Kardon Premium Sound System
Maserati Levante Trofeo (Starting from $154,595)
- 21-in Machine Polish Staggered Anteo Wheels
- Pieno Fiore Natural Leather Upholstery
- Race-inspired Interior
- Red Accented Side Vents
- High Gloss Carbon-fiber Interior Trim
- 17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins Surround-sound Stereo
- Alcantara Headliner
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Gloss Red Painted Brake Calipers with White Maserati Script
- Sport Pedals and Paddle Shifters
Engine & Performance
Maserati Levante comes standard with a 3.0L twin-turbo V6 engine that can produce 345 horsepower. You can also choose the modified version of the base engine that produces 424 horsepower. The top-of-the-line variant comes with a 3.8L twin-turbo V8 engine that can produce 550 horsepower.
All engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 16mpg within the city and 22mpg on the highway. The V8 engine achieves a rating of 13mpg within the city and 20mpg on the highway.
Maserati Levante Safety Features
You can rest assured about your family’s safety with these advanced safety features of the Maserati Levante.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Highway Driving Assist
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Adaptive Headlights
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Pedestrian Detection
- Quad-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Rearview Camera
- Traffic Sign Recognition
Maserati Levante Color Options
Maserati Levante stands out with its six beautiful colors.
- Nero Ribelle Mica Metallic
- Blu Nobile Pearlescent Tri-coat
- Grigio Metallic
- Grigio Maratea Metallescent Metallic
- Blu Emozione Mica Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You’d never feel bored with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 8-speaker Stereo
- Optional 14-speaker Bowers & Wilkins Surround-sound Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Cooled Glove Box
- Four USB Ports
- Satellite Radio
Awards & Recognition
Over the years, Maserati Levante has won several awards for its extraordinary performance.
- Best Luxury Sport SUV Award in 2019
- Grand Prix Best Event Awards World 2020
- World Design of the Year Award in 2021
Maserati Levante Brief History
Maserati Levante was launched as a compact luxury crossover SUV in 2016 as the model year 2017. Levante comes from the Latin word “levare” which means “to rise”. Its production unit was established at Maserati’s Turin plant. It was initially available in two different trims including Levante and Levante S.
Later on, the company started offering this vehicle in five different trims. It comes with two engine options including a 3.0L twin-turbo V6 and a 3.8L twin-turbo V8. The company also offers a 3.0L turbodiesel V6 engine in a few select markets. Maserati Levante is available as an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Maserati Levante Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Maserati Levante sales conducted within the United States.
||Maserati Levante Units Sold
What’s the Cost of a New and Used Maserati Levante in the United States?
A new Maserati Levante may cost around $80,895-$155,200 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Maserati Levante may cost around $42,990-$143,700 depending on the model year, the vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Maserati Levante for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Maserati Levante at an attractive price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased a number of Maserati Levante units because it’s one of the best luxury midsize SUVs. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Maserati Levante today!