Land Rover Velar, Punchy V6 Engines, Eye-Catching Exterior, and Posh Cabin!
Land Rover provides a relaxed ride with a range of amazing features. It boasts outstanding off-roading capabilities. It ensures a smooth and comfortable driving experience with its posh and upscale interior. Land Rover Velar can easily absorb most road bumps with its high-quality suspension.
Land Rover Velar must be on your list if you’re looking for a stylish and practical luxury midsize SUV.
Land Rover Velar Trim Levels
Land Rover Velar ensures a smooth driving experience with its three different trims.
Land Rover Velar S (Starting from $58,300)
- 19-in Gloss Sparkle Silver Wheels
- Heated Front Seats with 14-way Power Adjustment
- Front Bucket Seats with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Sliding Panoramic Moonroof
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- Heated, Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Reclining Rear Seats
- LED Daytime Running Lights
Land Rover Velar R-Dynamic S (Starting from $60,400)
- 19-in Satin Dark Gray Wheels
- Shadow Aluminum Trim Finisher
- Metal Front Treadplates with R-Dynamic Branding
- Perforated Leather Steering Wheel
- R-Dynamic Badging
- Self-leveling Headlights
- Ebony Perforated Grain Leather and Suedecloth
- R-Dynamic Exterior Pack
- Ebony Morzine Headlining
Land Rover Velar R-Dynamic HSE (Starting from $78,900)
- 21-in Satin Dark Gray Wheels
- Extended Leather Upgraded
- Heated and Cooled Front Seats with 20-way Power Adjustment
- Meridian 3D Surround Sound System
- Adaptive Air Suspension
- Ebony Perforated Windsor Leather
- Perforated Leather Steering Wheel
Engine & Performance
Land Rover Velar provides a smooth driving experience with its three different trims.
|Engine||Horsepower||City MPG||Highway MPG|
|2.0L Turbocharged Four-cylinder||247-hp||20mpg||26mpg|
|3.0L Turbocharged and Electrically Supercharged V6||335-hp||20mpg||26mpg|
All engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Land Rover Velar comes standard as an all-wheel drive. The base engine provides an excellent driving experience around the town whereas the V6 engines deliver noticeably stronger acceleration on highways.
Land Rover Velar Safety Features
Land Rover Velar ensures your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Pedestrian Detection
- Head-up Display
- Parallel and Perpendicular Parking Assist
- Driver Drowsiness Monitoring
- Traffic Sign Recognition
Land Rover Velar Color Options
Land Rover Velar can perfectly match anyone’s style with a wide range of color options.
- Flux Silver SVO
- Ethereal Frost Silver
- Icy White Special Effect Gloss
- British Racing Green SVO
- Tourmaline Brown SVO
- Constellation Blue SVO
- Velocity Blue SVO
- Petrolix Blue SVO
- Portofino Blue Metallic
- Yulong White Metallic
- Santorini Black Metallic
- Amethyst Gray-purple SVO
- Desire Deep Red SVO
- Ionian Silver SVO
- Sunset Gold SVO
- Sanguinello Orange SVO
- Ligurian Black SVO
- Byron Blue Metallic
- Firenze Red Metallic
- Fuji White
- Eiger Gray Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
Land Rover Velar ensures a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- Two 10-in Touchscreen Displays
- 12.3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Standard 12-speaker Stereo
- Optional 17-speaker Meridian Stereo
- Land Rover’s Activity Key
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Satellite Radio
- Two USB Ports
- A Cooled Glovebox
- Panoramic Moonroof
- HD Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
Awards & Recognition
Land Rover Velar has won several awards for its amazing performance over the years.
- World Car Design of the Year Award in 2018
- Best Coupe SUV Award by What Car
- Most Beautiful Car in the World Award
Land Rover Velar Brief History
Land Rover Velar was launched as a luxury 5-door crossover SUV in 2017. Land Rover Velar shares most design elements with Land Rover Evoque and Range Rover Sport. It delivers impressive sportiness and on-road ability with smoother lines on the body. It shares a number of components with Jaguar F-pace, XE, and XF.
Evolution of Land Rover Velar
Land Rover Velar comes with three engine options including a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder, a 3.0L turbocharged and electrically supercharged V6, and a 3.0L inline-six. All engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. In some markets, a 5.0L supercharged V8 engine is also offered for better performance.
Land Rover Velar Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Land Rover Velar sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Land Rover Units Sold|
What’s the Price of New and Used Land Rover Velar in the United States?
A new Land Rover Velar may cost around $58,300-$78,900 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Land Rover Velar may cost around $38,900-$73,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Land Rover Velar for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Land Rover Velar at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of Land Rover Velar units because it’s a powerful midsize SUV packed with a range of advanced features. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Land Rover Velar today!