Land Rover Range Rover, Powerful Engines, Elegant Exterior Styling, and Sumptuous Interior!
Range Rover provides an incredible driving experience in both on-road and off-road conditions. It provides plenty of comfort with its thronelike seats and stunning interior. Whether you’re driving on winding roads or on rough pavements, it delivers a confident ride all the time.
With its powerful engine, it can tow up to 7,000 lbs. It even provides a remarkable driving experience on harsh off-road terrains. It’s not just a luxurious vehicle but capable as well. If you’re searching for a top-quality luxury large SUV, Range Rover must be on your list. If you have a Land Rover Range Rover, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Range Rover Trim Levels
Range Rover provides a smooth driving experience with its four different trims.
Land Rover Range Rover SE (Starting from $104,500)
- 21-in Alloy Wheels
- Electronic Air Suspension
- Perforated Windsor Leather Seats
- Front Seats with 20-way Power Adjustment
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Door Mirrors with Approach Lights
- Power Recline Heated Rear Seats
- Signature LED Daytime Running Lights
- Perimetric Alarm
- Ambient Interior Lighting
Land Rover Range Rover Autobiography (Starting from $157,600)
- 22-in Diamond Turned Alloy Wheels with Gloss Dark Gray Contrast
- Semi-aniline Leather Seats
- Adaptive Dynamics with Configurable Dynamics Functions
- SV Bespoke Duo-Tone Leather Headlining
- Auto-folding Cargo Space Cover
- Suedecloth Steering Wheel with Shift Paddles
- Gloss Black Roof and Exterior Accents
- Red Brake Calipers
Land Rover Range Rover First Edition (Starting from $164,000)
- 21-in Gloss Black and Diamond-turned Alloy Wheels
- Semi-aniline Leather Seat Trim
- Heated Leather Steering Wheel with Shift Paddles
- Red Brake Calipers
- Heated and Cooled Front Seats with 22-way Power Adjustment
- Heated Rear Seats
- Gloss Black Roof and Exterior Accents
- 360-degree Surround Camera System
- Soft-close Doors
Land Rover Range Rover SV (Starting from $193,100)
- 21-in Satin Polish Alloy Wheels
- Windsor Leather Seats and Steering Wheel
- Ventilated and Massaging Front Seats
- Active Exhaust System with Two-stage Electronically Controlled Valves
- Narvik Black Exterior Accents
- Sport Suspension with Dynamic Response
Engine & Performance
Range Rover comes with a 3.0L turbocharged and electrically supercharged V6 engine that can produce 395 horsepower. You can also choose a 3.0L turbocharged V6 engine combined with an electric motor that produces 434 horsepower.
If you’re looking for more oomph, you may consider choosing a 4.4L twin-turbo V8 engine that can produce 523 horsepower. All engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Range Rover comes standard as an all-wheel drive.
The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 19mpg within the city and 27mpg on the highway. The mild-hybrid variant achieves a rating of 18mpg within the city and 26mpg on the highway. If you’re choosing a V8 engine, the rating may drop to 16mpg within the city and 21mpg on the highway.
Range Rover Safety Features
You can rest assured about your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Lane Centering
- Hands-free Parking Assist
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Driver Drowsiness Monitoring System
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Standard Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Optional Quad-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Traffic-sign Recognition
- Head-up Display
- Rearview Mirror with an Integrated Camera Display
Range Rover Color Options
Range Rover can perfectly match anyone’s style with a wide range of beautiful colors.
- Fuji White
- Portofino Blue
- Belgravia Green
- Batumi Gold
- Ligurian Black
- Velocity Blue
- Sunset Gold
- Tourmaline Brown
- Santorini Black
- Lantau Bronze
- Carpathian Gray
- Charente Gray
- Flux Silver
- Constellation Blue
- Amethyst Gray-Purple
- Sanguinello Orange
- Eiger Gray
- Hakuba Silver
- Silicone Silver
- British Racing Green
- Ethereal Frost Silver
- Ionian Silver
- Petrolic Blue
- Icy White
Infotainment & Entertainment
Land Rover Range Rover provides a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 13.1-in Touchscreen Display
- Rear Entertainment System with Two 11.4-in Touchscreen Displays
- Standard 14-speaker Stereo
- Optional 34-speaker Sound System
- 13.7-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Refrigerated Front and Rear Center Console
- Wireless Device Charging
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Fold-out Tray Table and Rear Sunshades
- Power Soft-closing Doors
- Satellite Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
- HD Radio
- Multiple USB Ports
- Panoramic Sunroof
Awards & Recognition
Range Rover has won multiple awards over the years.
- Best Large SUV Award by What Car
- Best Luxury Car of the Year Award in 2022
- Best Utility Vehicle Award
- IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus
Range Rover Brief History
Range Rover was launched as a 4×4 motor car by British Leyland in 1969. The company launched a range of other models under this name including Range Rover Evoque, Range Rover Sport, and Range Rover Velar.
Evolution of Range Rover
Five generations of Land Rover Range Rover have been launched since 1969.
First Generation (1969-1996)
From 1969 to 1981, the first generation was only available in a 2-door body style. Later on, the company started offering 3-door and 5-door body styles. It was launched with a 3.5L V6 engine that was later replaced by a 3.9L V6 engine in 1990. Furthermore, the company introduced a 4.2L V8 engine in 1992.
In some markets, Range Rover was available with a 2.4L turbodiesel and a 2.5L turbodiesel engine.
Second Generation (1994-2000)
The second generation was launched with gas engines including a 4.0L V8 and a 4.6L V8 engine. A 2.5L turbodiesel engine was also available in a few global markets. It was available as a 5-speed manual and a 4-speed automatic transmission. It was the first model that offered Satellite Navigation as an option.
It was the last model to use interior leather and Rover V8 supplied by Conolly.
Third Generation (2001-2011)
The third generation was launched with a 4.2L V8 and a 4.4L V8 engine. A 5.0L V10 engine joined the lineup in 2010. The company also offered a 3.0L turbodiesel V6 and a 3.6L turbodiesel V6 engine in some markets. It was initially available as a 5-/6-speed automatic transmission and was later upgraded to an 8-speed automatic transmission in 2010.
Fourth Generation (2012-2021)
The fourth generation was launched as a 5-door midsize and a 5-door full-size extended SUV. It came with a 3.0L supercharged V6, a 3.0L turbocharged V6, and a 5.0L V8 engine. It was available as an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Fifth Generation (2022-Present)
The fifth generation comes with a 3.0L turbocharged V6 and a 4.4L twin-turbo V8 engine. It’s available as an eight-speed automatic transmission. It comes with a range of advanced tech and safety features.
Range Rover Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Range Rover sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Land Rover Range Rover Units Sold|
What’s the Price of New and Used Range Rover in the United States?
A new Land Rover Range Rover may cost around $104,500-$218,300 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Land Rover Range Rover may cost around $23,900-$198,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Range Rover for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Land Rover Range Rover at an attractive price, we’d be pleased enough to make an offer. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of Land Rover Range Rover units because it’s one of the most comfortable and luxurious large SUVs available on the market. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Land Rover Range Rover today!
Here are some of the Land Rover Models We Buy:
Land Rover Range Rover
Land Rover Velar
Land Rover Evoque
Land Rover Discovery
Land Rover Defender