Kia Stinger, Powerful Turbocharged Engine, Huge Cargo Area, and Palatable Price!
With its powerful turbocharged V6 engine, Kia Stinger proves to be an attractive choice in the luxury small cars segment. It appears to be a great choice for luxury car lovers with its stylish exterior and high-quality interior. Furthermore, it offers plenty of cargo space with its liftback body style.
You should consider choosing Kia Stinger if you’re looking for a value-oriented sporty car with a reasonable price tag. If you have a Kia Stinger, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Kia Stinger Trim Levels
Kia Stinger provides an outstanding driving experience with its three different trims.
Kia Stinger GT-Line (Starting from $36,090)
- 18-in GT Style Alloy Wheels and All-season Tires
- Driver’s Seat with 12-way Power Adjustment and 4-way Power Lumbar Support
- Drive Mode Select
- GT Black Chrome Front Grille
- GT Rear Bumper
- GT High Gloss Black Hood Trim
- Single-lens Projector Beam Headlights
- Leather Seat Trim and Heated Front Seats
- Daytime Running Lights
- Leather-wrapped Sport Steering Wheel
- Centrifugal Pendulum Absorber
- Dual Chrome Exhaust Tips
- High-performance Dampers
- Under Floor Storage
- Heated Side Mirrors with LED Turn Signal Indicators
- Smart Welcome
Kia Stinger GT1 (Starting from $43,690)
- Sunroof with Power Sunshade
- Sport Gauges
- Coasting Neutral Control
- Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel with Memory
- Auto-dimming Side Mirrors
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror with HomeLink
- Rain-sensing Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers
- Electronically Controlled Suspension
- High Beam Assist
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Driver’s Seat with Memory System
- Variable Ratio Steering
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Limited-slip Differential
- LED Interior Lighting
Kia Stinger GT2 (Starting from $51,290)
- Nappa Leather Seat Trim
- Dynamic Low Beam Assist
- Heated Rear Seats
- Shift-by-Wire Gear Selector
- Driver’s Seat with 16-way Power Adjustment and 4-way Power Air-cell Lumbar Support
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 12-way Power Adjustment
- Head-up Display
- Surround-view Monitor
- Cushion Thigh Extension and Two-way Side Bolster for Driver’s Seat
Engine & Performance
Kia Stinger comes with a 2.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine combined with an 8-speed automatic transmission that produces 300-horsepower. If you’re looking to enjoy a more powerful ride, you can consider choosing a twin-turbo 3.3L V6 engine that produces 368-horsepower.
The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 22mpg within the city and 32mpg on the highway. The rating may drop to 21mpg within the city and 29mpg on the highway if you choose an all-wheel drive. On the contrary, the Twin-turbo engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 18mpg within the city and 25mpg on the highway.
Kia Stinger Safety Features
Kia Stinger ensures a safe and comfortable ride with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Rearview Camera
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Front Parking Sensors
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Driver Attention Monitoring
- Electronic Parking Brake
- Safe Exit Alert
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection
- Head-up Display
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Adaptive Headlights
- Remote Start
Kia Stinger Color Options
Kia Stinger comes in seven beautiful colors that can perfectly match anyone’s style.
- Aurora Black Pearl
- HiChroma Red
- Ascot Green
- Snow White Pearl
- Micro Blue Pearl
- Ceramic Silver
- Panthera Metal
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 25-in Touchscreen Display
- 7-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Standard 9-speaker Stereo
- Optional 15-speaker Harman Kardon Surround-sound Stereo
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Wireless Device Charging
- Satellite Radio
- Voice Recognition
- HD Radio
Awards & Recognition
Kia Stinger has won multiple awards for its outstanding performance.
- North America Car of the Year Award in 2018
- Best Value for the Money Award by U.S News and World Report
- 2018 Best of the Best Award by Canadian Automotive Jury
- IIHS Top Safety Pick
Kia Stinger Brief History
Kia Stinger was launched as a mid-size/executive liftback in 2017. It was designed by Gregory Guillaume and Peter Schreyer at Kia’s European studio in Frankfurt. It has won several awards over the years for its incredible performance.
Evolution of Kia Stinger
Kia has launched only one generation of Kia Stinger since 2017. It comes with two engine options including a 2.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine and a twin-turbo 3.3L V6 engine.
It comes with 8-speed automatic transmission. It offers pretty impressive acceleration and handling. It comes with a number of advanced tech and safety features that provide a comfortable driving experience.
Kia Stinger Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Kia Stinger sales conducted within the United States.
|| Kia Stinger Units Sold
What’s the Cost of New and Used Kia Stinger in the USA?
A new Kia Stinger may cost around $ 36,090-53,590 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. A used Kia Stinger may cost around $28,500-$48,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Kia Stinger for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Kia Stinger at an attractive price, we’d be pleased enough to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased a number of Kia Stinger units because it’s one of the best luxury small cars available with a reasonable price tag.