Kia Niro, Agile Handling, Terrific Fuel Economy, and Affordable Price!
Kia Niro stands out among others with its powerful acceleration and comfortable interior space. It’s available in hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and all-electric configurations. It’s designed to provide a comfortable driving experience day in and day out. Kia Niro must be on top of your list if you’re looking for a valuable and fuel-efficient SUV.
Kia Niro Trim Levels
Kia Niro provides an amazing driving experience with its 6 different trims.
Kia Niro LX (Starting from $24,690)
- 16-in Aero Wheels
- Four-way Adjustable Front Seats
- Cloth Upholstery
Kia Niro LXS (Starting from $26,090)
- 16-in Alloy Wheels with Partial Cover
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Folding Rear Center Armrest with Cup Holders
- LED Taillights
- Rear Under Floor Storage
Kia Niro LXS SE (Starting from $27,590)
- 18-in Alloy Wheels
- Driver’s Seat with 10-way Power Adjustment and 2-way Lumbar Support
- Cloth/Leather Seat Trim
- Leather Interior Accents
- Rear Parking Sensors
Kia Niro Touring SE (Starting from $29,890)
- Leather Seat Trim
- LED Projector Beam Headlights
- Adjustable Mood Lighting
- Heated, Power-folding Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- High-intensity Discharge Headlights
- Front Fog Lights
- Rear Console Vents
- Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control-Curve
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
Kia Niro EX (Starting from $33,390)
- Satin Black Roof Rails
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Cloth & Leather Seat Trim
- Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control-Curve with Stop & Go
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
- Illuminated Door Pocket Handles
Kia Niro EX Premium (Starting from $31,990)
- Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Steering Wheels
- Syntex Seat Trim
- Parking Distance Warning – Reverse
Engine & Performance
Kia Niro comes with a 1.6L four-cylinder engine combined with a 6-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission that produces 139-horsepower. The plug-in hybrid variant also uses the same engine option but it comes with a larger battery pack. The EV variant comes with a single-speed automatic transmission and produces 201-horsepower.
The hybrid variant provides a fuel efficiency rating of 53mpg within the city and 48mpg on the highway whereas the plug-in hybrid variant provides a rating of 105-MPGe in combined city/highway driving. Similarly, the EV variant provides a fuel efficiency rating of 112MPG-e overall.
Kia Niro Safety Features
With these advanced safety features, you get to enjoy a safe and comfortable driving experience.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Highway Driving Assist
- Push-button Start
- Driver Drowsiness Monitoring
- Rearview Camera
- Keyless Entry
- Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection
Kia Niro Color Options
Kia Niro comes in 7 beautiful colors that look fantastic on the road.
- Steel Gray
- Deep Cerulean
- Horizon Blue
- Snow White Pearl
- Aurora Black Pearl
- Runway Red
- Solar Orange
Infotainment & Entertainment
Kia Niro ensures a fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- Standard 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 10.2-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 6-speaker Stereo
- Optional 8-speaker Stereo
- Two USB Ports
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Satellite Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
- Wireless Device Charging
Awards & Recognition
Kia Niro has won several awards for its remarkable performance.
- Best Plug-in Hybrid for the Money Award
- Best Vehicle for the Families Award
- IIHS Top Safety Pick
Kia Niro Brief History
Kia Niro was launched as a compact crossover 5-door SUV in 2016. It was launched in three different variants including hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and battery electric vehicle. It has become one of the most reliable hybrid vehicles over the years.
Evolution of Kia Niro
Kia has launched two generations of Kia Niro since 2016.
First Generation (2016-2020)
The first generation was launched with a 1.6L four-cylinder engine combined with a 6-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. The EV variant came with a 100 kW electric motor. Kia Niro received the lowest fuel consumption by a hybrid vehicle title by Guinness World Records in 2016.
Second Generation (2021-Present)
The second generation was launched with a Tiger Face Design. It comes with a range of advanced safety features including Head-up displays, rear passenger notification, remote start parking assistance, smart power tailgate, and more. The engine options are carried from the previous generation. It also comes with a 6-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Kia Niro Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Kia Niro sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Kia Niro Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of New and Used Kia Niro in the USA?
A new Kia Niro may cost around $24,690-$42,990 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. A used Kia Niro may cost around $19,800-$36,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Kia Niro for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Kia Niro at an affordable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. We’ve purchased a number of Kia Niro units over the years because it provides excellent fuel efficiency while contributing to the environment. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Kia Niro today!