Jeep Compass, Spacious Seats, Great Off-road Ability, and User-friendly Infotainment!
Jeep Compass provides excellent maneuvering and composed handling with its light steering. It’s an attractive option for off-roading enthusiasts. With its spacious interior and excellent cargo space, it proves to be a great ride for families. Its rugged looks make it stand out among others when it’s on the road. If you have a Jeep Compass, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Jeep Compass Trim Levels
Jeep Compass is available in seven trims that provide extraordinary performance with a range of unique features.
Jeep Compass Sport (Starting from $26,390)
- 16-in Silver-painted Aluminum Wheels
- Cloth Low-back Bucket Seats
- Heated Side Mirrors
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Push-button Start
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Cargo Tie-down Loops and Rear Cargo Underfloor Tray
Jeep Compass Latitude (Starting from $28,780)
- 17-in Silver-painted Aluminum Wheels
- Power, Heated Side Mirrors
- 7-in Driver Information Cluster
- Black Roof Rails
- Premium Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Fog Lamps and Cornering Lamps
- Premium Cloth/Vinyl Bucket Seats
Jeep Compass Latitude Lux (Starting from $31,490)
- 18-in Painted Wheels
- Automatic High-beam Headlamps
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Heated, Leather-trimmed Bucket Seats
- Remote Vehicle Start
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Driver’s Seat with 2-way Power Adjustment and Lumbar Support
- Windshield Wiper De-icer
- Leather-wrapped, Heated Steering Wheel
Jeep Compass Limited (Starting from $33,290)
- 18-in Diamond-cut Aluminum Wheels
- Chrome Grille Rings with Gloss Black Surround
- Two-tone Paint Group with Gloss Black Roof
- Driver’s Seat with 8-way Power Adjustment and Manual Lumber Support
Jeep Compass Trailhawk (Starting from $33,505)
- 17-in Diamond-cut Aluminum Wheels
- Gloss Black Roof
- Black and Red Hood Decal and Red Tow Hooks
- Trail Rated Capability and Off-road Suspension
- Premium Cloth and Leather-trimmed Bucket Seats
Jeep Compass Red (Starting from $34,090)
- 19-in Granite Wheels
- Neutral Gray Grille Rings, Body Glass Trim, and Roof Rails
- (RED) Liftgate Decal
- Redline Body-colored Roof and Lower Body Panels with Neutral Gray Inserts
- Black Headliner and Hard Upper Trim
- Neutral Gray Side Roof Rails
Jeep Compass High Altitude (Starting from $35,985)
- Dual-pane Panoramic Sunroof
- Tungsten Accent Stitching
- LED Tail Lamps and LED Fog Lamps
- Premium Alpine Speaker System
- Premium LED Projector Headlamps with Automatic High Beams
- Connected Travel and Traffic Services
Engine & Performance
Jeep Compass comes with a 2.4L four-cylinder engine that produces 180-horsepower. It comes standard as a front-wheel-drive combined with a six-speed automatic transmission. You can also opt for a four-wheel drive combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission. You can expect a fuel efficiency rating of 21-22mpg within the city and 30-31mpg on the highway.
Jeep Compass Safety Features
Jeep Compass ensures your family’s safety with a range of advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
- Rearview Camera
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Pedestrian Detection
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Surround-View Parking Camera System
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
Jeep Compass Color Options
Jeep Compass comes in 10 beautiful colors that look fantastic on the road.
- Laser Blue Pearl
- Velvet Red Pearl
- Jazz Blue Pearl
- Granite Crystal Metallic
- Redline Pearl
- White Clear Coat
- Brilliant Silver Metallic
- Olive Green Pearl
- Spitfire Orange
Infotainment & Entertainment
Jeep Compass enables you to enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with a range of tech features.
- Standard 8.4-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 10.1-in Touchscreen Display
- 25-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Standard six-speaker Stereo
- Optional nine-speaker Alpine Audio System
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Satellite Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
- Voice Recognition
- Three USB Ports
Awards & Recognition
Jeep Compass has won several awards for its outstanding performance.
- North American Car of the Year Award
- Best Compact SUV for Families Award
- IIHS Top Safety Pick
Jeep Compass Brief History
Jeep Compass was launched as a compact crossover SUV in 2007. Compact and Patriot were the first crossover SUVs launched by Jeep. Jeep Compass is positioned between Renegade and Cherokee. It was initially based on the Chrysler PM/MK Platform. However, the second generation was launched from the FCA Small Wide LWB 4×4 platform.
Evolution of Jeep Compass
Jeep has launched 2 generations of Jeep Compass with several innovative upgrades.
First Generation (2007-2017)
The first generation was available with four engine options including 2.0L inline-four (gasoline), 2.4L inline-four (gasoline), 2.0L inline-four turbo (Diesel), and 2.2L inline-four turbo (Diesel). The buyers could choose between a 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, 6-speed automatic, and a continuously variable transmission.
Second Generation (2018-Present)
The second generation was launched with a 2.4L four-cylinder engine combined with a six-speed automatic transmission. It comes standard as a front-wheel drive. And the four-wheel drive is equipped with a 9-speed automatic transmission.
Jeep Compass Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Jeep Compass sales conducted within the United States.
||Jeep Compass Units Sold
What’s the Cost of New and Used Jeep Compass in the USA?
A new Jeep Compass may cost around $26,300-$36,000 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. A used Jeep Compass may cost around $7,900-$28,300 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Jeep Compass for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Jeep Compass at an attractive price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. We’ve purchased a number of Jeep Compass units over the years because it’s an amazing car for families. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Jeep Compass today!