Table of Contents
Infiniti QX80, Muscular V8 Engine, Classy Exterior, and Sizeable Cargo Area!
Infiniti QX80 offers a satisfactory driving experience with its powerful V8 engine and sturdy interior. It stands out with its quick acceleration and strong towing ability. With its spacious first and second-row seats, it ensures a smooth and comfortable ride for big families. Infiniti QX80 must be on your list if you’re looking for a reasonably priced luxury large SUV. If you have an Infiniti QX80, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Infiniti QX80 Trim Levels
Infiniti QX80 provides a smooth driving experience with its three different trims.
Infiniti QX80 Luxe (Starting from $70,600)
- 20-in Alloy Wheels
- Leather-appointed Seating
- Vehicle Dynamic Control with Traction Control System
- Integrated LED Front Fog Lights
- Heated, Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Driver’s Seat with 10-way Power Adjustment and Two-way Lumbar Support
- Auto-dimming, Power-folding Side Mirrors
- Backup Collision Intervention
- Power Rear Liftgate
- Enhanced INFINITI Intelligent Key
Infiniti QX80 Premium Select (Starting from $75,385)
- 22-in Alloy Wheels
- Bucket Front Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 10-way Power Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 8-
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Matte Mocha Burl Trim
- Black Mirror Caps
- Second-row Bench Seat
Infiniti QX80 Sensory (Starting from $82,235)
- Graphite Headliner for Sun Visors and Pillars
- Front and Rear Stabilizer Bar
- Chrome Mirror Caps
- Quilted Semi-aniline Leather-appointed Seating
- Second-row Footwell Courtesy Lights
- Heated Outboard Second-row Seats
- Advanced Climate Control System with Auto Recirculation
- Front-seat Pre-crash Seat Belts
- Remote Second-row Tip-up Seats
Engine & Performance
Infiniti QX80 comes standard with a 5.4L V8 engine combined with a seven-speed automatic transmission that can produce 400 horsepower. It comes standard as a rear-wheel drive but you can also choose a four-wheel drive for a more powerful ride. It delivers excellent power for climbing hills and passing other vehicles.
It provides a fuel efficiency rating of 14mpg within the city and 20mpg on the highway. The rating may drop to 13mpg within the city and 19mpg on the highway if you’re choosing a four-wheel drive.
Infiniti QX80 Safety Features
You can rest assured about your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Adaptive Pivoting Headlights
- Rearview Mirror with an Integrated Camera Display
- Rear-Seat Alert
- Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Push-button Start
Infiniti QX80 Color Options
Infiniti QX80 stands out with its eight beautiful colors.
- Black Obsidian
- Champagne Quartz
- Hermosa Blue
- Liquid Platinum
- Moonstone White
- Anthracite Gray
- Mineral Black
- Coulis Red
Infotainment & Entertainment
Infiniti QX80 provides a fun ride with its advanced tech features.
- 12.3-in Touchscreen Display
- Rear-seat Entertainment System with Two 8-in Displays
- Standard 13-speaker Stereo
- Optional 17-speaker Stereo
- Wireless Device Charging
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- Four USB Ports
- Satellite Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
Awards & Recognition
Over the years, Infiniti QX80 has won several awards for its remarkable performance.
- 2019 AutoPacific Ideal Vehicle Award
- Best 5-year Cost to Own Award by Kelley Blue Book
- IIHS Top Safety Pick
Infiniti QX80 Brief History
Infiniti QX80, formerly known as QX56, was launched as a full-size luxury SUV in 2004. It was initially based on the first generation Armada and was later moved to the sixth generation Patrol. Infiniti started using a new nomenclature for its product line in 2013. So, the QX56 was also renamed QX80.
Evolution of Infiniti QX80
Infiniti has launched two generations of Infiniti QX80 with several innovative changes.
First Generation (2004-2009)
The first generation was launched with a 5.6L V8 engine combined with a 5-speed automatic transmission. It was the first Infiniti built in the United States. It came with 18-in chrome alloy wheels, dual-zone climate control, a DVD-based navigation system, Adaptive cruise control, and a range of other tech and safety features.
It was the most expensive Infiniti in the North American market after the demise of Q45 in 2006. A minor facelift was introduced in 2007 with a redesigned interior, revised grille, standard 20-in chrome wheels, and a new intelligent key system.
Second Generation (2010-Present)
The second generation was launched with a 5.6L V8 engine combined with a seven-speed automatic transmission. It came standard with 20-in alloy wheels. The first facelift version was introduced in 2013 with LED daytime running lights, new wheel designs, three new exterior colors, and restyled bi-xenon HID projector headlamps.
The second facelift version was introduced in 2018 with LED headlamps and taillamps and redesigned grille.
Infiniti QX80 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Infiniti QX80 sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Infiniti QX80 units sold|
What’s the Price of New and Used Infiniti QX80 in the United States?
A new Infiniti QX80 may cost around $70,600-$82,235 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Infiniti QX80 may cost around $18,600-$76,700 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Infiniti QX80 for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Infiniti QX80 at an attractive price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of Infiniti QX80 units because it’s one of the best luxury large SUVs available with a range of amazing features. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Infiniti QX80 today!
Here are some of the Infiniti Models We Buy: