Infiniti Q60, Healthy Twin-Turbo V6 Engine, Stylish Exterior, and Well-Built Interior!
Infiniti Q60 gives an exciting driving experience with its powerful engines. It’s all set to deliver a comfortable ride with its well-built cabin and supportive front seats. It’s more affordable than its similarly equipped rivals. If you’re looking for a powerful and affordable luxury small car, Infiniti Q60 may be the right choice for you.
Infiniti Q60 Trim Levels
Infiniti Q60 ensures a smooth driving experience with its three different trims.
Infiniti Q60 Pure (Starting from $41,750)
- Leatherette Interior
- INFINITI Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition
- Front LED Fog Lights
- Sequential Welcoming Lights
- Driver’s Seat with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Heated, Power-adjustable Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- Dual Occupant Memory System for Driver’s Seat, Side Mirrors, and Steering Column
- Rear LED Brake Lights with Center High-mounted Spotlight
- Leather-appointed Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Automatic On/off LED Headlights
Infiniti Q60 Luxe (Starting from $50,300)
- Leather-appointed Seating
- Heated, Power-adjustable Front Seats
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror with HomeLink Universal Transceiver
- Heated, Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Driver’s Seat Power Lumbar Support Side Bolsters
- Backup Collision Intervention
- Power Sliding Tinted Glass Moonroof
Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400 (Starting from $58,200)
- Quilted Semi-aniline Leather-appointed Seating
- Lane Guidance, Premium Traffic, 3D Building Graphics, and MapCare
- Front Sport Seats with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Advanced Automatic Climate Control System with Auto Recirculation
- INFINITI InTouch Navigation and INFINITI InTouch Services
- Matte Black Carbon Fiber Trim
Engine & Performance
Infiniti Q60 comes with a 3.0L twin-turbo V6 engine that can produce 300 horsepower. You can also choose an upgraded engine that produces 400 horsepower. Both engine options are combined with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. It comes standard as a rear-wheel drive but you can also choose an all-wheel drive for better performance.
You get to enjoy an energetic ride around the town and even on the highways. The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 19mpg within the city and 28mpg on the highway. The upgraded engine achieves a rating of 19mpg within the city and 26mpg on the highway.
Infiniti Q60 Safety Features
Infiniti Q60 ensures your family’s safety with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Pedestrian Detection
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Rearview Camera
Infiniti Q60 Color Options
Infiniti Q60 can match anyone’s style with its eight beautiful colors.
- Slate Gray
- Graphite Shadow
- Grand Blue
- Pure White
- Black Obsidian
- Dynamic Sunstone Red
- Majestic White
- Midnight Black
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 8-in Upper Touchscreen Display
- 7-in Lower Touchscreen Display
- Standard 6-speaker Stereo
- Optional 13-speaker Bose Audio System
- USB Ports
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Satellite Radio
- Mappin & Navigation
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- HD Radio
Awards & Recognition
Infiniti Q60 has won several awards for its outstanding performance over the years.
- 2021 Best Value in America Award
- Prestigious iF Design Award
- IIHS Top Safety Pick
Infiniti Q60 Brief History
Infiniti Q60 was launched as a successor to the Infiniti G coupe and convertible. Johan De Nysschen, former president of Infiniti, cited the need for a new identity and direction. Thus, he decided to introduce a new model. The team decided to use the letter Q as an initial for all passenger cars.
The concept car was introduced in 2015 and the first production model was released in 2016 as the model year 2017.
Evolution of Infiniti Q60
Infiniti has launched only one generation of Infinity Q60 since 2016. It was initially launched with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder and a 3.0L turbocharged V6 engine. It was available as a seven-speed automatic transmission. It was later upgraded to the 3.0L Twin-turbo V6 engine and the company started using the seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission for better performance.
Infiniti Q60 has gone through several innovative changes over the years like a lower and wider body, the introduction of Dynamic Digital Suspension, and 20-in alloy wheels along with several other safety and tech upgrades. Infiniti Q60 was previously available in four different trims including Pure, Luxe, Sport, and Red Sport 400.
Infiniti Q60 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Infiniti Q60 sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Infiniti Q60 Units Sold|
What’s the Price of New and Used Infiniti Q60 in the United States?
A new Infiniti Q60 may cost around $41,750-$58,200 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Infiniti Q60 may cost around $26,900-$54,600 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Infiniti Q60 for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your Infiniti Q60 at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased a number of Infiniti Q60 units because it’s a classic luxury small car. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Infiniti Q60 today!