Hyundai Veloster, Peppy Turbocharged Engine, Lithe Handling, and Affordable Price!
Hyundai Veloster is one of the best compact cars designed to provide a fun and agile driving experience. It provides quick acceleration and composed handling with its powerful turbocharged engines. If you’re looking for a fun-to-drive compact hatchback that can offer more utility than a hatchback, Hyundai Veloster must be on your list. If you have a Hyundai Veloster, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Hyundai Veloster Trim Levels
Hyundai Veloster comes in six different trims that provide a remarkable driving experience.
Hyundai Veloster 2.0 (Starting from $18,900)
- 17-in Alloy Wheels
- Premium Cloth Seating
- Cargo Area Tie-down Hooks
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- 60/40 Split Fold-down Rear Seatback
- Driver’s Seat with 6-way Manual Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat Slide/Recline
- Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines
- Heated, Body-colored Side Mirrors
Hyundai Veloster 2.0 Premium (Starting from $23,100)
- 18-in Alloy Wheels
- Cloth Insert Seating with Leather Bolsters
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Heated Front Seats
- Auto Temperature Control with Auto Defogging
Hyundai Veloster Turbo R-Spec (Starting from $23,450)
- LED Projector Headlights
- Active Sound Design
- Rear LED Taillights
- R-spec Unique Shift Knob
- 60/40 Split Fold-down Rear Seat Back
- Alloy Pedals
- High Beam Assist
Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Starting from $25,750)
- Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- Perforated Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Power-adjustable Driver’s Seat with Lumbar Support
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Ultimate (Starting from $28,450)
- Leather Upholstery
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Head-up Display
- Black Two-tone Roof
- Smart Cruise Control
Hyundai Veloster N (Starting from $32,250)
- Front Sport Seats
- Summer-only Exhaust
- Electronic Limited-slip Differential
- Sport Suspension
- Large Front and Rear Brake Rotors
- Summer-only Tires
Engine & Performance
Hyundai Veloster comes with a 2.0L four-cylinder engine that produces 147-horsepower. For a more powerful experience, you can choose a 1.6L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 201-horsepower. You can choose between a 6-speed manual, 6-speed automatic, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 28mpg within the city and 34mpg on the highway. The turbocharged engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 27mpg within the city and 34mpg on the highway.
Hyundai Veloster Safety Features
You get to enjoy a safe and comfortable ride with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Driver Attention Monitoring
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Head-up Display
- Rearview Camera
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Automatic Climate Control
- Pedestrian Detection
Hyundai Veloster Color Options
Hyundai Veloster comes in 6 beautiful colors that look fantastic among others.
- Chalk White
- Racing Red
- Thunder Gray
- Sunset Orange
- Sonic Silver
- Ultra Black
Infotainment & Entertainment
With these advanced tech features, you’d never feel bored on the road.
- Standard 7-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 8-in Touchscreen Display
- 8-speaker Infinity Premium Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Wireless Device Charging
- Satellite Radio
- BlueLink Telematics System
- Mapping & Navigation
- Voice Recognition
Awards & Recognition
Hyundai Veloster has won several awards for its incredible performance.
- IQS-top score in the compact Sporty car segment
- Best Buy Award by Kelley Blue Book in 2019
- Most Fun-to-drive Car of the Year Award in 2020
Hyundai Veloster Brief History
Hyundai Veloster was launched as a hatchback coupe in 2011. It was launched to fill the gap that appeared with the discontinuation of Hyundai Tiburon. Its asymmetrical door configuration made it a leading choice for youth.
Evolution of Hyundai Veloster
Hyundai has launched two generations of Hyundai Veloster since 2011.
First Generation (2011-2017)
The first generation was launched with a 1.6L four-cylinder engine combined with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. The company also introduced a 1.6L T-GDi Gamma Engine that delivered more power than the base engine.
Second Generation (2018-Present)
The second generation was launched with two engine options including a 2.0L four-cylinder and a 1.6L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. It offers a more stylish exterior and brings a range of advanced safety and tech features.
Hyundai Veloster Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Hyundai Veloster sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Hyundai Veloster Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of New and Used Hyundai Veloster in the USA?
A new Hyundai Veloster may cost around $18,900-$34,900 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. A used Hyundai Veloster may cost around $11,400-$30,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Hyundai Veloster for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your Hyundai Veloster at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. We’ve purchased a number of Hyundai Veloster units over the years because it provides an excellent driving experience with a reasonable price tag. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Hyundai Veloster today!
Here are some of the Hyundai Models We Buy:
Hyundai Santa Cruz
Hyundai Santa Fe