Hyundai Tucson, Composed Handling, Roomy Seating, and Premium Cabin!
Hyundai Tucson provides a smooth and relaxing driving experience with a strong powertrain and an upscale interior. With its advanced tech and safety features, it ranks on top of the Compact SUV class. Tucson provides an agile and comfortable ride with its powerful yet economical engine.
If you’re looking for a high-quality compact SUV, Hyundai Tucson must be on your list as it offers a perfect combination of practicality and refinement. If you have a Hyundai Tucson, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Hyundai Tucson Trim Levels
Hyundai Tucson offers an outstanding driving experience with its four different trims.
Hyundai Tucson SE (Starting from $25,350)
- 17-in Alloy Wheels
- 41 inches of Legroom in Both Rows
- Stain-resistant Cloth Upholstery
- Dual Lever Cargo Floor
- LED Headlights with Automatic High Beams
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- 60/40 Split Fold-down Rear Seatback
Hyundai Tucson SEL (Starting from $26,500)
- 19-in Alloy Wheels
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Leather Upholstery
- Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat
Hyundai Tucson N-Line (Starting from $30,600)
- 19-in Alloy Wheels
- Leather Sport Seats with Cloth Inserts
- Unique Grille Design
- Bose Premium Audio System
Hyundai Tucson Limited (Starting from $34,700)
- Heated Steering Wheel with Shift Paddles
- Heated Rear Seats
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Semi-autonomous Driving Mode
- Navigation-based Traffic-adaptive Cruise Control
- Power Adjustable Front Passenger’s Seat
- Premium Dark Chrome Grille
- Hands-free Smart Liftgate
- Remote Controlled Parking
Engine & Performance
Hyundai Tucson comes with a 2.5L four-cylinder engine combined with an 8-speed automatic transmission that produces 187-horsepower. It comes standard as a front-wheel drive. But you can choose an all-wheel-drive if you’re looking for more oomph.
The front-wheel-drive provides a fuel efficiency rating of 26mpg within the city and 33mpg on the highway. The all-wheel-drive provides a fuel efficiency rating of 24mpg within the city and 29mpg on the highway.
Hyundai Tucson Safety Features
With its advanced safety features, Hyundai Tucson ensures your family’s safety on each ride.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Rearview Camera
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Driver Drowsiness Monitoring
- Pedestrian Detection
- Rear Seat Alert
- Highway Driving Assist
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Safe Exit Assist
- Surround-view Parking Camera System with Blindspot View
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Push-button Start
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Remote Smart Parking Assist
- Rear Collision Alert
Hyundai Tucson Color Options
Hyundai Tucson comes in 8 beautiful colors that look fantastic on the road.
- Phantom Black
- Amazon Gray
- Calypso Red
- Deep Sea
- Portofino Gray
- Intense Blue
- Quartz White
- Shimmering Silver
Infotainment & Entertainment
Hyundai Tucson adds more fun to your daily commute with these advanced tech features.
- Standard 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 10.25-in Touchscreen Display
- 25-in Digital Gauge Cluster
- Standard 6-speaker Stereo
- Optional 8-speaker Bose Stereo
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Two USB Ports
- Wireless Device Charging
- Mapping & Navigation
- Satellite Radio
- HD Radio
- Two Rear-seat USB Ports
Awards & Recognition
Hyundai Tucson has won several awards for its spectacular performance.
- Best Compact SUV for the Money Award in 2016
- Top Ranked in Compact SUV Segment by J.D Power
- Best Car for Teens Award by U.S News & World Report
Hyundai Tucson Brief History
Hyundai Tucson was launched as a compact crossover SUV in 2004. It’s named after the city of Tucson, Arizona and it’s positioned between Hyundai Kona and Hyundai Santa Fe. In some markets, it was sold as Hyundai ix35 for a few years. Since its launch, Hyundai has sold more than 7 million units of this vehicle globally. Thus, it has become the best-selling Hyundai SUV model.
Evolution of Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai has launched four generations of Hyundai Tucson since 2004.
First Generation (2004-2008)
The first generation was launched with two gas engines including a 2.4 four-cylinder and a 2.7L V6. It was also available with a 2.0L four-cylinder diesel engine. It came with a 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, and 4-speed automatic transmission.
Second Generation (2009-2014)
The second-generation Tucson was launched under the nameplate Hyundai ix35. However, in some regions, it was still sold as Hyundai Tucson. It was launched with advanced safety features while offering better fuel efficiency. In the United States, it was available with two engine options including a 2.0L four-cylinder and a 2.4L four-cylinder.
Third Generation (2015-2019)
The ix35 nameplate was abolished and it was once again available as Tucson in the global markets. The base engine was a 2.0L four-cylinder engine combined with a 6-speed automatic transmission. The company also offered a 1.6L turbocharged four-cylinder engine combined with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission that could offer better fuel economy.
Fourth Generation (2020-Present)
The fourth-generation Tucson came with a more stylish look as it featured Hyundai’s “jewel-like” grille. It comes with a 2.5L four-cylinder engine combined with 8-speed automatic transmission.
Hyundai Tucson Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Hyundai Tucson sales conducted within the United States.
||Hyundai Tucson Units Sold
What’s the Cost of New and Used Hyundai Tucson in the USA?
A new Hyundai Tucson may cost around $25,350-$45,400 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. A used Hyundai Tucson may cost around $3,500-$37,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Hyundai Tucson for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Hyundai Tucson at a reasonable price, we’d be pleased enough to buy it from you. We’ve purchased hundreds of Hyundai Tucson units over the years because it’s a top choice in the compact SUV segment. Feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Hyundai Tucson today!