Hyundai Santa Cruz, Composed Handling, High-end Interior, and Impressive Fuel Efficiency!
With its high-quality cabin and comfortable seats, Hyundai Santa Cruz proves to be the leading choice in the compact pickup truck segment. It offers excellent payload and towing capacities with its powerful engine. The best part is that it’s the most affordable option in the compact pickup segment. So, if you need a comfortable and affordable ride on rough terrains, Hyundai Santa Cruz must be your top priority. If you have a Hyundai Santa Cruz, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Hyundai Santa Cruz Trim Levels
Hyundai Santa Cruz provides extraordinary performance with its four different trims.
Hyundai Santa Cruz SE (Starting from $23,990)
- 18-in Alloy Wheels
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Multi-Function Tailgate
- Halogen Headlights
- Self-leveling Rear Suspension
- Lockable Under-bed Storage Compartment
- Open Bed Functionality
- Load-leveling Rear Shocks
- Remote Release Tailgate
- Automatic High-beam Head Lights
Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL (Starting from $27,190)
- LED Bed Lighting
- Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Front Seats
- Tonneau Cover
- Heated Side Mirrors with Turn-signal Indicators
- Sliding Rear Window
- Remote Engine Start
- 120-volt Household-style Power Outlet
Hyundai Santa Cruz Premium (Starting from $35,680)
- LED Bed and Interior Lighting
- Hyundai Digital Key
- Shift Paddles
- Heated Front Seats
- Integrated Tonneau Cover
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- LED Headlights
Hyundai Santa Cruz Limited (Starting from $39,720)
- 20-in Alloy Wheels
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Leather Interior
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Surround View Monitor
- Heated and Cooled Front Seats
- Ambient Interior Lighting
Engine & Performance
Hyundai Santa Cruz comes standard with a 2.5L four-cylinder engine combined with an 8-speed automatic transmission that produces 191-horsepower. You can also opt for a 2.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that can produce 281-horsepower. The turbocharged engine is only available as an All-wheel drive whereas the base engine is available as a front- and all-wheel drive.
The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 21mpg within the city and 27mpg on the highway. The turbocharged engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 19mpg within the city and 27mpg on the highway.
Hyundai Santa Cruz Safety Features
With its advanced safety features, Hyundai Santa Cruz ensures your family’s safety on all terrains.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- High Driving Assist
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Driver Drowsiness Detection
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Rearview Camera
- Rear Seat Alert
- Push-button Start
- Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection
- Blindspot Camera
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
Hyundai Santa Cruz Color Options
Hyundai Santa Cruz comes in 6 beautiful colors that can perfectly match your style.
- Sage Gray
- Phantom Black
- Hampton Gray
- Ice White
- Mojave Sand
Infotainment & Entertainment
Enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- Standard 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 10.2-in Touchscreen Display
- 2-in Digital Instrument Gauge Cluster
- Standard 6-speaker Stereo
- Optional 8-speaker Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- Two USB Ports
- Satellite Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
- HD Radio
- Ambient Lighting
Awards & Recognition
Hyundai Santa Cruz has won several awards for its incredible performance.
- 2021 Best of What’s New Award by Popular Science
- 2021 Best New Product Award by Sobre Ruedas Awards
- 2022 Best Performing Truck Award by the Fast Lane Truck
Hyundai Santa Cruz Brief History
Hyundai Santa Cruz is the first four-door pickup truck launched by Hyundai in the North American market. It was introduced in 2021 for the model year 2022. Unlike most pickup trucks, it consists of a unibody chassis. This truck is particularly designed to target the customers who are upgrading from a car or crossover.
Evolution of Hyundai Santa Cruz
Hyundai has only launched the first generation of Hyundai Santa Cruz as it was released a few months ago. It hasn’t yet passed the test of time. But based on its attractive design and unibody construction, it has already become a leading choice in the compact pickup truck segment.
This truck is available with two engine options including a 2.5L four-cylinder engine and a 2.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. Both engine options are combined with 8-speed automatic transmission.
Hyundai Santa Cruz Sales Figures
Here’s a recent overview of Hyundai Santa Cruz sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Hyundai Santa Cruz Units Sold|
|2022||Yet to be Updated|
What’s the Cost of New and Used Hyundai Santa Cruz in the USA?
A new Hyundai Santa Cruz may cost around $23,990-$47,990 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. A used Hyundai Santa Cruz may cost around $21,400-$43,800 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Hyundai Santa Cruz for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Hyundai Cruz for a reasonable price, we’re ready to buy it from you. We’ve recently purchased a few Hyundai Santa Cruz units because we find it quite impressive. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Hyundai Santa Cruz today!
Here are some of the Hyundai Models We Buy:
Hyundai Santa Cruz
Hyundai Santa Fe