Hyundai Ioniq, Excellent Gas Mileage, Roomy Seats, and Powerful Engine!
Looking for a hybrid car that can offer an excellent amount of practicality at a reasonable price?
Well, Hyundai Ioniq is all set to fulfill your needs with a range of advanced tech features. You’d get to enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride with its roomy seats, well-built interior, and sizable cargo. If you’re looking for a highly fuel-efficient car, Hyundai Ioniq must be your top priority. If you have a Hyundai Ioniq, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Hyundai Ioniq Trim Levels
Hyundai Ioniq is available in four trims that provide excellent fuel efficiency on different terrains.
Hyundai Ioniq Blue (Starting from $23,600)
- Premium Cloth Seating
- Integrated Rear Spoiler
- Projector Headlights with Daytime Running Lights
- 60/40 Split Fold-down Rear Seatback
- Active Grille Shutters
- Dual Manual-folding Body-colored Power Side Mirrors
- Tilt-and-telescopic Steering Wheel with Audio Controls
- Auto Defogging System
- Solar Control Glass
- Six-way Adjustable Front Passenger’s Seat
Hyundai Ioniq SE (Starting from $25,550)
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Side Mirrors
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Aero-type Wiper Design
- Steering Wheel-mounted Paddle Shifters
Hyundai Ioniq SEL (Starting from $28,800)
- 17-in Alloy Wheels
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Power Tilt-and-slide Sunroof
- Side Mirrors
- LED Headlights and Taillights
- Chrome Beltline Molding
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror
Hyundai Ioniq Limited (Starting from $31,600)
- Leather Seating Surfaces
- Puddle Lamps
- Rear Cargo Cover
- LED Interior Illumination
- Power-folding Side Mirrors
- Floor Console-mounted Rear Seat HVAC Vents
- Side Mirrors with Turn Signal Indicators
- Highway Driving Assist
- Chrome Accent Exterior Door Handles
Engine & Performance
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid comes with a 1.6L four-cylinder engine combined with an electric motor and a 1.56-kWh battery pack. Whereas the Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid comes with an 8.9-kWh battery. Both the engines are combined with a dual-clutch automatic transmission. Thus, they produce 139-horsepower.
The hybrid variant provides a fuel efficiency rating of 58-MPGe within the city and 60-MPGe on the highway. The Plug-in Hybrid variant provides a fuel efficiency rating of 52/119-MPGe depending on the mode you’re using.
Hyundai Ioniq Safety Features
Hyundai Ioniq ensures your family’s safety with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Highway Driving Assist
- Driver Attention Alert
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Rearview Camera
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Push Button Start
- Pedestrian Detection
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Rear Climate Control Vents
- Cyclist Detection
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Keyless Entry
Hyundai Ioniq Color Options
Hyundai Ioniq is available in six beautiful colors that look fantastic on the road.
- Stellar Silver
- Summit Gray
- Black Noir Pearl
- Ceramic White
- Scarlet Red Pearl
- Intense Blue
Infotainment & Entertainment
Enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech features.
- Standard 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 10.25-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 6-speaker Stereo
- Optional 8-speaker Harman Kardon Stereo
- Two USB Ports
- Wireless Device Charging
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Ambient Lighting
- Satellite Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
- HD Radio
Awards & Recognition
Hyundai Ioniq has won a number of awards for its remarkable performance.
- World Electric Vehicle of the Year Award in 2022
- Best Car for the Money Award by U.S News & World Report
- IIHS Top Safety Pick Award
Hyundai Ioniq Brief History
Hyundai Ioniq was launched as a compact 5-door liftback in 2016. The word Ioniq is a combination of ion and unique. Hyundai claims that it’s the first vehicle launched without a standard internal combustion engine. It maintained its reputation as the most efficient vehicle from 2016 to 2019. Ioniq Blue Hybrid is the most fuel-efficient hybrid vehicle produced on a large scale.
Evolution of Hyundai Ioniq
Hyundai has launched only one generation of Hyundai Ioniq since 2016. However, several upgrades are made to the vehicle over the years. The Hybrid variant was launched with a 1.6L four-cylinder engine combined with a 1.56-kWh electric motor. The electric version was launched with a 28-kWh lithium-ion polymer battery and it’s available in a few countries and US States.
The Hybrid Plug-in variant was also launched with a 1.6L four-cylinder engine but it came with an 8.9-kWh lithium-ion polymer battery.
Hyundai Ioniq Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Hyundai Ioniq sales conducted within the United States.
||Hyundai Ioniq Units Sold
What’s the Cost of New and Used Hyundai Ioniq in the USA?
A new Hyundai Ioniq may cost around $23,600-$31,600 depending on the trim you’re choosing. A used Hyundai Ioniq may cost around $15,500-$28,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Hyundai Ioniq for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your Hyundai Ioniq at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased a number of Hyundai Ioniq units because it’s one of the most fuel-efficient hybrid cars available in the market. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Hyundai Ioniq today!