Table of Contents
Hummer H2, Attractive Styling, Powerful V8 Engine, and Outstanding Off-Roading Ability!
Hummer H2 is an incredibly large SUV that ensures your comfort in different road conditions. It can easily reach higher speed levels with its powerful V8 engine. Although it’s not as fuel efficient as other large SUVs, it provides exceptional off-roading experience in its class.
The image-conscious urbanites will definitely fall in love with this SUV as it boasts legendary off-roading capabilities. Hummer H2 must be on your list if you’re looking to buy a large SUV with exceptional off-roading capabilities. If you have a Hummer H2, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Hummer H2 Trim Levels
Hummer H2 ensures a smooth driving experience with its two different trims.
Hummer H2 Adventure
- 17-in Alloy Wheels
- Front Independent Suspension
- Leather Upholstery
- Heated, Power-adjustable Front Seats
- Driver’s Seat with Memory Feature
- Heated Rear Seats
- Self-leveling Rear Air Suspension
- Front Brush Guard
- Portable Lamp and Toolkit
Hummer H2 Luxury
- 20-in Chrome Wheels with Chrome Accents
- Electronic Hi-Lo Gear Selection
- Bucket Front Seats with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Rear Seat DVD Entertainment System
- Multi-level Heating Front Seats
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- Second-row Captain’s Chairs
- Third Row Seating
- Center and Rear Locking Differential
- Short and Long Arm Front Suspension
Engine & Performance
Hummer H2 comes with a 6.2L V8 engine combined with a six-speed automatic transmission that can produce 393 horsepower. The best part is that provides an outstanding off-roading experience with its electronically controlled throttle and dual-range transfer case. Moreover, it has a towing capacity of 8,200 pounds.
Hummer H2 Safety Features
You can rest assured about your family’s safety with these amazing safety features.
- Antilock Braking System
- Stability Control and Traction Control
- Front and Side Impact Airbags
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Emergency Communications
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Remote Engine Start
- Front Fog/Driving Lights
- Front and Rear Ventilated Disc Brakes
Hummer H2 Color Options
Hummer H2 can perfectly match your style with its seven beautiful color options.
- Solar Flare Metallic
- Birch White
- All Terrain Blue
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Graystone Metallic
- Sedona Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun ride with these amazing tech and entertainment features.
- In-Dash Six-Disc Changer
- Rear-seat DVD Entertainment System
- Eight-speaker Bose Audio System
- Optional Premium Bose Surround Sound System
- Rearview Camera
- Auxiliary Audio Jack
- Navigation System
- Satellite Radio
Awards & Recognition
Hummer H2 has won several awards for its amazing performance over the years.
- General Motors Design Award in 2002
- Best Interior Design Award in 2003
- SUV of the Year Award in 2003
Hummer H2 Brief History
Hummer H2 was launched as a large SUV in 2002 as the model year 2003. It was introduced as a 5-door truck and a 5-door SUV. It was initially launched with a 6.0L V8 engine combined with a 4-speed automatic transmission. Later on, a 6.2L V8 engine replaced the 6.0L engine in 2008. It was available as a 6-speed automatic transmission.
It offered a number of features like heated front and rear seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more that weren’t available in other vehicles of this class.
An updated version of Hummer H2 was introduced in 2008 with several interior upgrades like a rear-seat DVD entertainment system, enhanced voice activation, lower dashboard-mounted radio, and more. The production of Hummer H2 was discontinued in 2009.
Hummer H2 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Hummer H2 sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Hummer H2 Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of a New and Used Hummer H2 in the United States?
A used Hummer H2 may cost around $7,700-$79,750 depending on the model year, the vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Hummer H2 for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your Hummer H2 at an attractive price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of Hummer H2 units because it’s one of the best large SUVs. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Hummer H2 today!
Here are some of the Hummer Models We Buy:
Hummer EV Pickup
Hummer EV SUV