GMC Acadia, Pleasant Ride Quality, Spacious Seating, and Great Gas Mileage!
GMC Acadia ensures a cushioned ride with its powerful engine and spacious first and second-row seats. It provides excellent fuel efficiency with its top-quality engines. It proves to be a great option for long rides with its amazing cargo capacity. If you need a high-quality midsize SUV with incredible fuel efficiency, GMC Acadia must be on top of your list. If you have a GMC Acadia, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
GMC Acadia Trim Levels
GMC Acadia provides excellent performance with its four different trims.
GMC Acadia SLE (Starting from $34,800)
- 18-in Machined-Aluminum Wheels with Dark Accents
- Premium Cloth Seat Trim
- Steering Wheel-mounted Audio and Cruise Controls
- Heated, Power Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- 2-in Color Driver Information Display
- C-shaped LED Signature Daytime Running Lights
- Front Seats with 4-way Manual Adjustment
- LED Headlights
GMC Acadia SLT (Starting from $39,100)
- 18-in Aluminum Wheels
- Driver’s Seat with 8-way Power Adjustment and Lumbar Support
- Universal Home Remote
- LED Fog Lights
- Perforated Leather Seat Trim
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror
- Hands-free Power Programmable Liftgate with Logo Projection
- Heated Front Seats
- Roof Rails
- GMC Infotainment System with Navigation
GMC Acadia AT4 (Starting from $41,400)
- 17-in Aluminum Wheels with All-terrain Tires
- 6L V6 Engine
- Black Chrome Exterior Accents
- Hill Descent Control and Hill Start Assist
- Premium Cloth Seat Trim
- Traction Select System with Off-road Mode
- AT4-exclusive Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Active Torque Control with Off-road Mode
GMC Acadia Denali (Starting from $46,300)
- 20-in Ultra-bright Machined Aluminum Wheels
- 6-in Color Head-up Display
- Denali-exclusive Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 8-way Power Adjustment and Lumbar Support
- Signature Denali Grille
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Memory Settings for Driver’s Seat and Side Mirrors
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
- Auto-dimming Driver’s Side Mirror
- Auto-heated Steering Wheel
Engine & Performance
GMC Acadia comes with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 228-horsepower. You can consider choosing a 3.6L V6 engine if you need a more powerful driving experience as it produces 310-horsepower. Both engines are mated with a 9-speed automatic transmission. It comes standard as a front-wheel-drive and the buyers can also choose an all-wheel drive.
The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 22mpg within the city and 29mpg on the highway. The rating may drop to 22mpg within the city and 27mpg on the highway if you choose an all-wheel drive. On the contrary, the V6 engine achieves a rating of 19mpg within the city and 27mpg on the highway.
GMC Acadia Safety Features
You get to enjoy a safe and comfortable ride with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Head-up Display
- Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Rearview Camera
- Teen Driver
- Push-button Start
- Pedestrian Detection
- Safety Alert Seat
- Remote Start
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
GMC Acadia Color Options
GMC Acadia comes in 8 beautiful colors that look stunning among others.
- Summit White
- Light Stone Metallic
- White Frost Tricoat
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Midnight Blue Metallic
- Hunter Metallic
- Ebony Twilight Metallic
- Cayenne Red Tintcoat
Infotainment & Entertainment
Enjoy and fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 6-speaker Stereo
- Optional 8-speaker Bose Audio System
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Satellite Radio
- Rear Seat Entertainment System
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Dual Panel Sunroof
- Wireless Device Charging
- HD Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
Awards & Recognition
GMC Acadia has won several awards for its outstanding performance.
- Most Ideal Overall Vehicle Award by AutoPacific
- Highest Scored Midsize SUV Award by US News & World Report
- Best SUV For Families Award in 2021
- IIHS Top Safety Pick
GMC Acadia Brief History
GMC Acadia was launched as a full-size crossover SUV in 2006 as 2007 model year. It was built on the G Lambda Platform. Thus, it shared its platform with Chevrolet Traverse, Saturn Outlook, and Buick Enclave. The Denali version of this SUV was introduced in 2011. And the vehicle was introduced as a midsize SUV in 2017 following the rising demand for this segment.
Evolution of GMC Acadia
GMC has launched two generations of GMC Acadia with several innovative upgrades.
First Generation (2007-2016)
The first generation was launched as a 5-door SUV and it came with a 3.6L V6 engine. It was available as a 6-speed automatic transmission. It’s the first unibody vehicle introduced by GMC. With its 3-row spacious seating, it could accommodate 7 to 8 passengers. It became quite popular for its wide variety of two-tone interior colors.
It was available in three different trims including SL, SLE, and SLT. The Denali version was introduced in 2011 with more advanced features including a honeycomb grille, chrome accents, six-spoke 20-in wheels, perforated leather seating, and more. A facelift version was introduced in 2013 with a completely redesigned grille, rear liftgate, and improved interior.
The company started offering the heated, leather-trimmed steering wheel as standard in 2015. Furthermore, new exterior colors like Dark Sapphire Blue Metallic, Crimson Red Tintcoat, and Midnight Amethyst Metallic were added to the list in 2015.
Second Generation (2017-Present)
The second generation comes with two engine options including a 2.5 four-cylinder engine and a 3.6L V6 engine. The 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine replaced the 2.5L four-cylinder engine in 2020. It was initially launched as a 6-speed automatic transmission but was later upgraded to a 9-speed automatic transmission in 2020.
The exterior and interior were upgraded in 2020 and new features were added to the infotainment system. The five-passenger seating option was discontinued in 2022. The SL trim was also discontinued leaving only four trims behind including SLE, SLT, AT4, and Denali.
GMC Acadia Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of GMC Acadia sales conducted within the United States.
||GMC Acadia Units Sold
What’s the Cost of New and Used GMC Acadia in the USA?
A new GMC Acadia may cost around $34,800-$46,500 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. Whereas a used GMC Acadia may cost around $7,600-$41,800 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your GMC Acadia for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your GMC Acadia at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. We’ve purchased thousands of GMC Acadia units over the years because it’s one of the best midsize SUVs for families. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your GMC Acadia today!