Genesis GV70, Energetic Engines, High-End Interior Design, and Athletic Chassis!
Genesis GV70 has established a remarkable reputation in the luxury compact SUVs segment with its energetic engines, stunning interior, and an amazing combination of comfort and sportiness. It’s capable of delivering plenty of muscle with its two powerful engine options. It provides decent gas mileage while delivering a comfortable ride.
Genesis GV70 must be on your list if you’re looking for a well-rounded luxury compact SUV. If you have a Genesis GV70, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Genesis GV70 Trim Levels
Genesis GV70 ensures a smooth driving experience with its two different trims.
Genesis GV70 2.5T (Starting from $41,000)
- Synthetic Leather Upholstery
- Heated, Power-adjustable Front Seats
- Hands-free Power Liftgate
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Heated Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- Heated, Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Universal Remote Transmitter
Genesis GV70 3.5T (Starting from $52,600)
- Genuine Leather Upholstery
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Bucket Front Seats with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Heated Rear Seats
- Reclining Rear Seats
- Electronic Limited Slip Differential
- Auto Delay Off Headlamps
- Front and Rear Cupholders and Door Pockets
- Interior Air Filteration
Engine & Performance
Genesis GV70 comes standard with a 2.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 300 horsepower. You can also choose a 3.5L twin-turbo V6 engine that can produce 375 horsepower. Both engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. It comes standard as an all-wheel drive.
Genesis GV70 is all set to deliver excellent power whether you’re pulling from a stop or passing other vehicles on the highway. It provides a comfortable ride and remains stable around winding roads. The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 22mpg within the city and 28mpg on the highway.
The rating may drop to 19mpg within the city and 26mpg on the highway if you’re choosing a V6 engine.
Genesis GV70 Safety Features
Genesis GV70 ensures your family’s safety with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Driver Drowsiness Monitoring
- Safe Exit Assist
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Intersection Assist
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Pedestrian Detection
- Head-up Display
- Standard Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Optional Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Rearview Camera
- Reverse Automatic Emergency Braking
Genesis GV70 Color Options
Genesis GV70 stands out with its twelve beautiful colors.
- Vik Black
- Savile Silver
- Cardiff Green
- Brunswick Green
- Barossa Burgundy
- Alta White
- Uyuni White
- Melbourne Gray
- Adriatic Blue
- Himalayan Gray
- Mauna Red
- Matterhorn White
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 14.5-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard Nine-speaker Audio System
- Optional 16-speaker Lexicon Audio System
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Larger Digital Gauge Cluster
- Wireless Device Charging
- Satellite Radio
- Push-button Start
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Mapping & Navigation
Awards & Recognition
Genesis GV70 has won several awards for its amazing performance.
- Best Buy Award by Kelley Blue Book
- IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus
- Best Car of 2021 Award by AutoTrader
Genesis GV70 Brief History
Genesis GV70 was launched as a luxury compact SUV in 2020. It’s the second SUV model launched by Genesis after the mid-size GV80. The company introduced the electrified version of Genesis G70 in March 2022 that can be recharged within 18 minutes using a 350 kW charger.
Evolution of Genesis GV70
Genesis GV70 comes with two engine options including a 2.5L turbocharged four-cylinder and a 3.5L twin-turbo V6. The company has also introduced a 2.2L turbodiesel four-cylinder engine for a few select markets. It comes standard as an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Genesis GV70 Sales Figures
Genesis sold 10,735 units of Genesis GV70 in 2021. The sales figures for the year 2022 will be updated soon.
What’s the Price of New and Used Genesis GV70 in the United States?
A new Genesis GV70 may cost around $41,000-$61,900 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Genesis GV70 may cost around $48,900-$58,800 depending on the model year, the vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Genesis GV70 for Cash in the United States
If you’re willing to sell your Genesis GV70 at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. We’ve purchased a number of Genesis GV70 units recently because it’s an amazing addition to the luxury compact SUVs segment. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Genesis GV70 today!