Genesis G80, Potent Acceleration, Lovely Interior Design, and Smooth Ride!
Genesis G80 ranks on the top luxury midsize cars category with its confident driving dynamics and a range of advanced safety features. It’s designed to provide a quiet and comfortable ride while delivering quick acceleration. It ensures your family’s comfort with its spacious seating.
We recommend taking Genesis G80 for a test drive if you’re looking for an affordable yet incredible luxury midsize car. If you have a Genesis G80, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Genesis G80 Trim Levels
Genesis G80 ensures a smooth driving experience with its three different trims.
Genesis G80 2.5T (Starting from $48,000)
- 18-in Alloy Wheels
- Synthetic Leather Upholstery
- Center Limited-slip Differential
- Heated, Power-adjustable Front Seats
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Leather-wrapped, Tilt-and-telescoping Steering Wheel
- Front and Rear Cupholders and Dor Pockets
Genesis G80 2.5T AWD (Starting from $51,150)
- Bucket Front Seats with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Heated Rear Seats
- Folding Center Armrest
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Dusk Sensing Headlamps
- Heated Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
Genesis G80 3.5T AWD Sport (Starting from $63,450)
- 19-in Alloy Wheels
- Genuine Leather Upholstery
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Second-row Sunshades
- Rear Ventilation Ducts with Fan Control
Engine & Performance
Genesis G80 comes standard with a 2.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that can produce 300 horsepower. You can consider choosing a 3.5L twin-turbo V6 engine if you’re looking for a more powerful ride because it can produce 375 horsepower.
Both engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Genesis G80 comes standard as a rear-wheel drive but you can also choose an all-wheel drive. You get to enjoy smooth shifts with the eight-speed automatic transmission. Furthermore, it provides a comfortable ride and smooth handling with its well-tuned suspension.
The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 23mpg within the city and 32mpg on the highway. The V6 engine achieves a rating of 17mpg within the city and 26mpg on the highway.
Genesis G80 Safety Features
You can rest assured about your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Highway Driving Assist
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Speed Limit Recognition
- Rear Seat Alert
- Driver Drowsiness Monitoring System
- Remote Smart Parking Assist
- Reverse Automatic Emergency Braking
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Standard Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Optional Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection
- Adaptive cruise control
- Rearview Camera
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror
- Head-up Display
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Safe Exit Assist
Genesis G80 Color Options
Genesis G80 can perfectly match anyone’s style with its ten beautiful colors.
- Alta White
- Vik Black
- Savile Silver
- Black Forest Green
- Tasman Blue
- Uyuni White
- Adriatic Blue
- Porto Red
- Gold Coast Silver
- Himalayan Gray
Infotainment & Entertainment
Genesis G80 ensures a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 14.5-in Touchscreen Display
- 12.3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Standard 12-speaker Premium Stereo
- Optional 21-speaker Lexicon Premium Stereo
- Satellite Radio
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Four USB Ports
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Ambient Interior Lighting
Awards & Recognition
Over the years, Genesis G80 has won several awards for its incredible performance.
- Best Car Interiors Under $50,000 Award by AutoTrader
- Best Upper Midsize Premium Car Award in 2021
- IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus Award
- Editor’s Choice Award by Cab and Driver
Genesis G80 Brief History
Genesis G80 was launched as a luxury executive sedan in 2016 as the model year 2017. From 2008 to 2016, it was marketed as Hyundai Genesis. It was initially planned to be launched as the second generation of Genesis G80 but the company later introduced it under its luxury marque.
Evolution of Genesis G80
Genesis Motors has launched two generations of Genesis G80 since 2016.
First Generation (2016-2019)
The first generation was launched with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine and a 3.3L turbocharged V6 engine. The company also introduced a 2.2L four-cylinder diesel engine for a few markets. It was available as an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Second Generation (2020-Present)
The second generation was launched with a 2.5L turbocharged four-cylinder and a 3.5L twin-turbo V6 engine. It’s available as an eight-speed automatic transmission. It comes with a range of advanced tech and safety features.
Genesis G80 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Genesis G80 sales conducted within the United States.
||Genesis G80 Units Sold
What’s the Price of New and Used Genesis G80 in the United States?
A new Genesis G80 may cost around $48,000-$63,450 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Genesis G80 may cost around $21,900-$55,000 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Genesis G80 for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Genesis G80 at an attractive price, we’d be pleased enough to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of Genesis G80 units because it’s one of the best luxury midsize cars available with a range of advanced safety features. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Genesis G80 today!