Ford Ranger, Potent Turbocharged Engine, Trendy Exterior, and Stout Towing & Hauling Capabilities!
Ford Ranger is a great choice for those who need a compact pickup truck with an impressive fuel economy. With its powerful turbocharged engine, you can enjoy a strong and smooth ride on different terrains. Its spacious SuperCrew configuration is particularly designed for those who need a great ride for their families.
You can even use Ford Ranger for daily commute as it provides excellent comfort and workhorse capability on the road. If you have a Ford Ranger, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Ford Ranger Trim Levels
Ford Ranger is available in 3 trim levels that provide excellent performance with several unique features.
Ford Ranger XL (Starting from $24,820)
- 16-in Silver Steel Wheels
- Black Steel Bumpers
- Manual Adjustable Front Seats
- Trailer Sway Control
- Halogen Daytime Running Lamps
- Single-Zone Manual Air Conditioning
- Black Grille
- Four Cargo Box Tie-Downs
- Cloth Seats
- Front Two Hooks (4×4)
- Auto start-stop technology
Ford Ranger XLT (Starting from 28,870)
- 17-in Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Remote Keyless Entry System
- Automatic High-Beam Headlights
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Audio and Cruise Controls
- All-Terrain Tires with 4×4
- Body-Colored Bumpers
- Fog Lamps
- Premium Cloth Seats
- Carbon Black Mesh Grille with Silver Surround
- Cargo Lamps
Ford Ranger Lariat (Starting from $32,910)
- 18-in Magnetic-painted Aluminum Wheels with Stealth Gray Pockets
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Carpeted Floor Mats with Nubuck Edge
- Leather Door-Trim Inserts
- Heated Front Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 6-Way Power Adjustment
- Intelligent Access with Push Button Start
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Power Locking Tailgate
- Black Grille with Chrome Bars and Surround
- Reverse Sensing System
Engine & Performance
Ford Ranger comes with a turbocharged 2.3L four-cylinder engine combined with a 10-speed automatic transmission that produces 270-horsepower. It comes standard as a rear-wheel driver. The rear-wheel-drive provides a fuel efficiency rating of 21mpg within the city and 26mpg on the highway.
Whereas, an all-wheel-drive provides a fuel efficiency rating of 20mpg within the city and 24mpg on the highway. Similarly, if you’re choosing a Tremor Package, the fuel efficiency may drop to 19mpg. Ford Ranger provides a towing capacity of 3,500-7,500 pounds depending on the package you’ve selected.
Ford Ranger Safety Features
Ford Ranger provides you with peace of mind with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Automatic High-Beam Headlights
- Push Button Start
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Blindspot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Ford Ranger Color Options
Ford Ranger is available in 9 beautiful colors that look fantastic in different situations.
- Cactus Gray
- Shadow Black
- Rapid Red
- Cyber Orange
- Oxford White
- Carbonized Gray
- Iconic Silver
- Velocity Blue
- Race Red
Infotainment & Entertainment
Ford Ranger adds more fun to your rides with its infotainment and entertainment features.
- Standard 3.5-in Display
- Optional 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard Four-Speaker Stereo
- Optional 6- and 10-Speaker Stereos
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Satellite Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
Awards & Recognition
Ford Ranger has won several awards for its remarkable performance.
- Best Pick-up Truck Award in 2013
- People’s Choice Award in 2018
- International Pick-up Award in 2020
- Pick-up of the Year Award in 2021
Ford Ranger Brief History
Ford Ranger was launched as a mid-size pickup truck in 1982. The word ranger refers to the Keeper of the park, forest, or countryside. Mazda also produced a few models of the mid-size truck from 1998 to 2011 with the Ranger nameplate.
In 2011, the production of Ford Ranger was discontinued in the North American market and the company started the production of Ranger on the T6 platform in Australia. In 2019, the production was resumed in the North American market as well.
Evolution of Ford Ranger
Ford has launched five generations of Ford Ranger since its launch in 1982.
First Generation (1982-1992)
First-generation was launched with a standard inline four-cylinder engine, a V6 engine, and a four-cylinder diesel engine. Ford Ranger S and Ford Ranger GT were the most popular choices that perfectly met the needs of customers at that time.
Second Generation (1993-1997)
The second generation was launched with a smoother and more aero-dynamic face as the front grille’s size was significantly reduced. It offered a more rounded look with the slight fender flares. The acceleration was also improved than the previous model. Ford sold more than 300,000 units per year from 1993 to 1995.
Third Generation (1998-2012)
The third generation was more powerful and superior compared to its predecessors. The company made certain improvements to the grille, lighting, and bumper. The wishbone style suspension replaced the l-beam suspension. Ford discontinued the production of this model due to the global economical crisis.
Fourth Generation (2019-Present)
The fourth-generation Ranger was smarter, stronger, and more rugged than the previous generations. It comes with advanced safety features and provides excellent payload and towing capacity in its class. It’s available in two configurations including a 2+2 door SuperCab and 4-door SuperCrew.
Ford Ranger Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Ford Ranger Units Sold within the United States.
||Ford Ranger Units Sold
What’s the Cost of New and Used Ford Ranger in the USA?
A new Ford Ranger may cost around $24,820-$43,900 depending on the trim level and the package you’re choosing. Whereas, a used Ford Ranger may cost around $5,900-$32,800 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Ford Ranger for Cash in the USA
Are you willing to sell your Ford Ranger at an attractive price but can’t find the right customer?
Well, your journey ends here. We’d be pleased enough to buy your Ford Ranger at a reasonable price. We’ve purchased hundreds of Ford Ranger units over the year because this mid-size pickup truck boasts outstanding off-roading capabilities with an impressive towing capacity. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best qu