Ford Fusion, Spirited Handling, Roomy Cabin, and Comfortable Ride!
With its comfortable cabin, zesty handling, and intuitive infotainment system, Ford Fusion provides a better experience compared to other mid-size sedans. Its low projected ownership costs and a large trunk make it an attractive choice for mid-size sedan lovers. It proves to be a perfect companion for long drives as it’s equipped with well-cushioned seats. If you have a Ford Fusion, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Ford Fusion Trim Levels
Ford Fusion is available in five trim levels that provide a great experience on each ride.
Ford Fusion S (Starting from $23,170)
- 16-in Steel Wheels with Silver-Painted Cover
- 60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat
- Driver’s Seat with Six-way Manual Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with Four-Way Manual Adjustment
- Hill Start Assist
- Five-Bar Grille Design with Black Finish and Chrome Surround
- Body-Colored Exterior Door Handles
- LED Taillamps
Ford Fusion SE (Starting from $24,500)
- 17-in Sparkle Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Power Moonroof
- Power Heated Side Mirrors
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Rear Decklid Spoiler
- Halogen Fog Lamps
- Reverse Sensing System
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Pedal Shifters
Ford Fusion SEL (Starting from $28,690)
- Power Heated Side Mirrors
- Driver’s Seat with 10-way Power Adjustment and Two-Persons Memory Settings
- Passenger’s Seat with 6-way Power Adjustment
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Eleven Speakers
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Intelligent Access with Remote Start System
- Heated Front Seats
- ActiveX Seated Material
Ford Fusion Titanium (Starting from $34,450)
- Voice-Activated Navigation
- Dual Integrated Bright Exhaust
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Leather-Trimmed Sport Seating Surfaces
- Chrome Mesh Grille
Ford Fusion Sports V6 (Starting from $40,000)
- Aluminum Sport Pedals
- Premium Floor Mats with Sports Logo on First Row
- Quad-tip Dual Exhaust
- Rear Floor Mats
- High-Gloss Black Mesh Upper Grille
- Sport Seats with Dark Earth Gray ebony Miko & Leather Seating Surfaces
Engine & Performance
Ford Fusion is available with three different engine options that ensure a smooth and comfortable ride on different terrains. All engine options come equipped with a six-speed automatic transmission.
|Turbocharged 1.5-L Four-Cylinder
Ford Fusion Safety Features
Enjoy a safe and relaxing journey with these advanced safety features:
- Rearview camera
- BLIS with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Pre Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Stop-and-go Adaptive Cruise Control
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Ford’s MyKey
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
Ford Fusion Color Options
Ford Fusion is available in 8 different colors that can perfectly match anyone’s style:
- Oxford White
- Iconic Silver
- Velocity Blue
- Agate Black
- White Platinum
- Rapid Red
- Alto Blue
Infotainment & Entertainment
Ford Fusion comes with a range of advanced infotainment features to add more fun to your daily commute.
- Standard 4.2-in Display
- Options 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Four-Speaker Stereo
- Optional 12-Speakers Stereo
- Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System
- Wireless Charging Pad
- SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link Subscription
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Satellite Radio
- HD Radio
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
Awards & Recognition
Ford Fusion has won several awards over the years with it extraordinary performance:
- North American Car of the Year in 2010
- Green Car of the Year Award in 2013
- Fleet Car of the Year Award in 2015
- Best Family Sedan Award in 2017
Ford Fusion Brief History
Ford Fusion, aka Ford Mondeo, is a 4-door sedan launched in 2006. It was launched as a replacement for Mondeo in Latin American Market. The production started at Ford’s Hermosillo Stamping and Assembly plant in Sonora, Mexico in 2005. It was initially available in three trim levels but the company added the Platinum and Sports variant in the second generation.
Evolution of Ford Fusion
Ford has launched only 2 generations of Ford Fusion since its launch in 2006.
First Generation (2006-2012)
First-generation Ford Fusion was the first vehicle of Ford that introduced the New Face of Ford Three Bar Grille. A 2.3L engine was available with a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed automatic transmission. The higher variants were launched with a 3.0L engine with a six-speed automatic transmission. The interior was pretty much similar to Mk III Ford Mondeo.
With its styling and reliability, Ford Fusion outranked Toyota Camry and Honda Accord within a few months. In 2011, the company added a sport and hybrid variant to the lineup.
Second Generation (2013-2020)
The second generation was launched with a 4.8-in longer wheelbase and was available in four trim levels. Later on, the company introduced the sport trim in 2017. It was launched with advanced driver assistance technologies that weren’t found in the previous generation.
Ford discontinued the production of Fusion and other Sedans in 2020 while shifting its focus on SUVs, CUVs, and Mustang Muscle Car.
Ford Fusion Sales Figures
||Ford Fusion Units Sold
What’s the Cost of Used Ford Fusion?
A used Ford Fusion may cost around $5,900-$30,000 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell Your Ford Fusion for Cash
If you’re willing to sell your Ford Fusion at an attractive price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of Ford Fusion units because it’s a perfect option for long drives. Feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call if you need a quote on your Ford Fusion today!