Ford Focus, Potent Turbocharged Engines, Roomy Interior, and Agile Handling!
Ford Focus provides a remarkable driving experience with its stylish design and exciting features. Ford Focus has successfully ruled the compact cars segment for decades and it’s still winning the hearts with its outstanding performance. Although it’s a compact car, it provides a comfortable ride with its spacious cabin. If you have a Ford Focus, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Ford Focus Trim Levels
Ford Focus is available in 7 trim levels that provide great performance with several advanced features.
Ford Focus S
- 15-in Steel Silver Painted Wheels
- Cloth front bucket seats
- Driver’s Seat with 6-Way Manual Adjustment
- Automatic Quad-Beam Halogen Headlamps
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Manual Adjustment
- Black Grille with Chrome Trim
- Hill Start Assist
Ford Focus SE
- Cloth Bucket seats with optional heat
- Rear Heat Vents
- Black Roker Moldings
- 60/40 split-folding rear bench with flip up cushion
- Auto On/Off Headlights
Ford Focus SEL
- Power Moonroof
- LED Signature Lighting with Daytime Running Lamps
- Heated Front Seats
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
Ford Focus Titanium
- Driver’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment and Power Lumbar Support
- Leather-Trimmed Front Bucket Seats
- Intelligent Access with Push Button Start
- Leather-Wrapped, Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Side Mirrors with Turn Signal Indicators
Ford Focus ST
- 18-in Rado Gray Premium Aluminum Wheels
- Unique panel finish and optional RECARO® leather seating
- Carbon Fiber Gear Shift Knob
- Control Blade Independent Rear Suspension with Stabilizer Bar
- Unique leather flat-bottom steering wheel with ST badging
- Active Grille Shutters
- Unique ST Front Grille
- ST Center Exhaust with Dual Bright Tips
- High Mounted Unique ST Rear Spoiler
Ford Focus Electric Hatch
- Premium Wheels
- Eco-conscious Heated Cloth Seats
- Heated Side Mirrors
- Driver’s Seat with 6-Way Manual Adjustment
- Multi-zone A/C
- Optional Leather-Trimmed 8-Way Power Adjustable Seat
Ford Focus RS
- 19-in Premium Painted Alloy Wheels
- All-Wheel Drive
- RS leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Black Headlamp Bezels
- Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start
- Body-Colored Bumpers
- Unique RS Scuff Plates
- Black Mesh Grille and Unique Fascia
- Leather and Alloy Gear Shift Knob
- Four Driving Modes
- Nitrous Blue and Stealth Gray Body Colors
Engine & Performance
Ford Focus comes standard with a 2.0L four-cylinder engine combined with a five-speed manual transmission that can produce 160-horsepower. The users can opt for three other gasoline engine options including a 1.0L three-cylinder (123-horsepower) engine, a 2.0L four-cylinder (252-horsepower) engine, a 2.3L four-cylinder (350-horsepower) engine.
These engine options are equipped with a six-speed manual or a six-speed dual-clutch transmission. The users can also choose an electric engine that provides a 143-horsepower single electric motor with a lithium-ion battery. It comes with a single-speed automatic transmission.
The gasoline engines provide a fuel efficiency rating of 19-30mpg within the city and 26-40mpg on the highway depending on the engine option you choose. Whereas, the electric engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 107MGPe combined.
Ford Focus Safety Features
Ford Focus ensures your comfort and safety with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring
- Rearview Camera
- Active Park Assist
- Electronic Stability Control
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Traction Control
- Automatic High Beams
- Child Safety Locks
Ford Focus Color Options
Ford Focus is available in 10 beautiful colors that can match anyone’s style.
- White Platinum
- Blue Metallic
- White Gold
- Hot Pepper Red
- Shadow Black
- Ingot Silver
- Oxford White
- Lightning Blue
- Outrageous Green
Infotainment & Entertainment
Enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these features.
- 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard Four-Speaker Sound System
- Optional 10-Speaker Sound System
- Mapping and Navigation
- Smart Charging USB Ports
Awards & Recognition
With its extraordinary performance, Ford Focus has won several awards over the years.
- European Car of the Year Award in 1999
- Best Compact Car in Northern America
- Best Family Car to Drive Award in 2021
Ford Focus Brief History
Ford Focus was launched as a successor of Ford Escort in 1998 in the European market. In 1999, the production started in the United States, and the car was officially launched in Northern America in 2000. It became an immediate success and dominated the compact car segment for many years. However, the company discontinued its production in 2018.
Evolution of Ford Focus
Ford has launched four generations of Ford Focus since its launch in 1998.
First Generation (1998-2003)
First-generation became an immediate success because of its fresh looks, impressive build quality, and brilliant handling. It was initially launched with three body styles including a 3-door hatchback, a four-door sedan, and a five-door wagon. Later on, the company introduced a 5-door hatchback in 2001.
Second Generation (2004-2009)
The sedan was dropped and the second generation was initially launched in only two body styles. In 2005, the company introduced a 2-door coupe-cabriolet with a retractable hardtop. The second generation offered a more spacious interior and boot space.
Third Generation (2010-2017)
The third generation was launched as a five-door hatchback and a five-door station wagon. The RS variant was now launched as an all-wheel drive. Furthermore, the company introduced a 1.5L turbocharged EcoBoost engine in 2015 which replaced the older 1.6L and 2.0L engines.
Fourth Generation (2018)
Fourth-generation was launched in 2018 and the production was discontinued in the same year because the company decided to focus on trucks and SUVs. This generation was launched with a sportier look targeting more customers from different categories.
Ford Focus Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of the Ford Focus units sold in the United States:
|Year||Ford Focus Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of Used Ford Focus in the USA?
A used Ford Focus may cost around $3,000-$21,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Ford Focus for Cash in the USA
If you want to sell your Ford Focus but can’t find the right buyer, there’s nothing to worry about. We’ll be happy enough to buy it from you at a reasonable price. We’ve purchased hundreds of Ford Focus units over the years because it’s a great choice for families and provides an excellent performance. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Ford Focus today!
Here are some of the Ford Models We Buy: