Dodge Journey, Smooth Ride, Plenty of Cargo Space, and Unbeatable Price!
Dodge Journey stands out among others with its plenty of amazing features and an impressive price tag. It delivers excellent power with its strong V6 engine. The fuel economy is another leading aspect that makes it an attractive choice for most buyers who are upgrading to an SUV. If you have a Dodge Journey, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Dodge Journey Trim Levels
Dodge Journey ensures a comfortable ride with two different trims.
Dodge Journey SE Value (Starting from $23,675)
- 17-in Steel Wheels
- Electrochromic Rearview Mirror
- Body-colored Front and Rear Bumpers
- Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror
- Adjustable Steering Wheel with Audio Controls
- Power, Heated Side Mirrors
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Lamps
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Illuminated Front Cupholder and Glove Box
- Sliding Front and Rear Center Armrest
Dodge Journey Crossroad (Starting from $28,595)
- 19-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- All-season Tires
- Front Bucket Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 6-way Power Adjustment and Lumbar Support
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-way Manual Adjustment
- 60/40 Split-folding Rear Seatback
- Manual Folding Bench Third-row Seats
- Rear Ventilation Ducts with Fan Control
- Leather And Simulated Alloy Steering Wheel
- Dual Illuminating Vanity Mirrors
Engine & Performance
Dodge Journey comes with a 2.4L four-cylinder engine combined with a four-speed automatic transmission that can produce 172-horsepower. Thus, you get to enjoy a gentle ride in different situations. It provides a fuel efficiency rating of 19mpg within the city and 25mpg on the highway.
Dodge Journey Safety Features
Dodge Journey ensures your safety with these incredible safety features.
- Rearview Camera
- Daytime Running Lights
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Child Safety Locks
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Electronic Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Optional Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Brake Assist
- Remote Start
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- 4-wheel ABS
Dodge Journey Color Options
Dodge Journey looks fantastic among others with its seven beautiful colors.
- Contusion Blue
- Pitch Black
- Vice White
- Destroyer Gray
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these tech and entertainment features.
- Standard 4.3-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 8.4-in Touchscreen Display
- Rear-seat Entertainment System
- Six-speaker Premium Stereo
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Mapping & Navigation
- A USB Port
- Satellite Radio
Awards & Recognition
Dodge Journey has won several awards over the years.
- Best Value On-road Award in 2015
- Best Value for Money Award by U.S News & World Report
- IIHS Top Safety Pick+
Dodge Journey Brief History
Dodge Journey was launched as a midsize Crossover SUV in 2009. It was introduced as left and right-hand drive globally. It shares its platform with FCA’s D-segment. It debuted at the 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show and it was again displayed at this show in 2009. The manufacturing unit was established at FCA’s Toluca Assembly facility.
The production was discontinued in 2020. The company produced around 1.1 million units from 2007 to 2020.
Evolution of Dodge Journey
Dodge Journey was only available in a single generation. However, several changes were made over the years. It was introduced with 5-passenger and 7-passenger configurations. It was launched in three different trims including SE, SXT, and R/T. The base variant was available as a front-wheel driver whereas the other two variants were introduced as an all-wheel drive.
A facelift version was launched in 2011 with a modified interior, lower front fascia, grille, steering, and powertrain. SE and SXT were replaced by Express and Mainstreet but they both returned in 2012. The crossroad plus trim was added in 2016 and the GT trim replaced the R/T trim in 2017.
In 2020, the company offered only two trims including SE value and crossroad. The V6 engine was discontinued and only a 2.4L four-cylinder engine remained. The production was discontinued in 2020 because Dodge decided to transition to a performance brand.
Dodge Journey Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Dodge Journey sales conducted within the United States.
||Dodge Journey Units Sold
What’s the Price of New and Used Dodge Journey in the USA?
A new Dodge Journey may cost around $23,675-$31,595 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Dodge Journey may cost around $10,900-$28,500 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Dodge Journey for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Dodge Journey at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. We’ve purchased hundreds of Dodge Journey units over the years because it’s an affordable and comfortable vehicle for families. Feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Dodge Journey today!