Chevrolet Traverse, Peppy V6 Engine, Roomy Seating, and Gentle Ride!
Chevrolet Traverse provides an equally satisfying experience for the driver and the passengers. With its powerful V6 engine, it offers swift acceleration while providing an excellent level of comfort for the passengers. It provides a range of safety features along with a user-friendly infotainment system.
Chevrolet Traverse must be on top of your list if you need an SUV that can accommodate a large family and their stuff in comfort.
Chevrolet Traverse Trim Levels
Chevrolet Travers comes in 6 different trims that provide a remarkable performance with a range of unique features.
Chevrolet Traverse LS (Starting from $33,700)
- 18-in Bright Silver Aluminum Wheels
- Heated, Power-adjustable Side Mirrors
- Premium Cloth Seat Trim
- 5-in Driver Information Center
- Dual-Outlet Exhaust with Circular Bright Tips
- Driver’s Seat with 6-way Manual Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-way Manual Adjustment
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Driver Mode Selector
- Deep-Tinted Glass
- Manual 60/40 Split-folding Third-row Bench Seat
Chevrolet Traverse LT Cloth (Starting from $36,200)
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Driver’s Seat with 8-way Power Adjustment and Power Lumbar Support
- Black Roof-Mounted Side Rails
- Power Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- Second-row Fold-Flat Captain’s Chairs
Chevrolet Traverse LT Leather (Starting from $39,900)
- Automatic Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated Front Seats
- 2-in Driver Information Center
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 6-way Power Adjustment and Power Lumbar Support
- Leather-Appointed Seat Trim
- Power Programmable Liftgate
- Universal Home Remote
Chevrolet Traverse RS (Starting from $44,200)
- 20-in Dark-painted Aluminum Wheels
- Power-folding Side Mirrors
- Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking
- Bose Premium Audio System
- Jet Black/Spice Red Perforated Leather Seat Trim
- GPS Navigation
- Black Exterior Accents and Grille
Chevrolet Traverse Premier (Starting from $46,600)
- 20-in Metallic Machined-face Aluminum Wheels
- Bright Chrome Door Handles
- Dual Exhaust with Rectangular Bright Tips
- Auto-Dimming, Power Side Mirrors
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
- Power Tilt and Telescoping Steering Column
- Hands-free Power Programmable Liftgate with Emblem Projection
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Rear Pedestrian Alert
Chevrolet Traverse High Country (Starting from $51,200)
- 20-in Polished Aluminum Wheels
- Power-folding Third-row Bench Seat
- Heavy-Duty Cooling System
- High Country-specific Carpeted Floor Mats
- Hitch Guidance with Hitch View
- Safety Alert Seat
- Bright Sill Plates
Engine & Performance
Chevrolet Traverse comes with a 3.6L V6 engine combined with a 9-speed automatic transmission that delivers 310-horsepower. The front-wheel-drive provides a fuel efficiency rating of 18mpg within the city and 27mpg on the highway. The all-wheel drive provides a fuel efficiency rating of 17mpg within the city and 25mpg on the highway.
Chevrolet Traverse Safety Features
You can rest assured about your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-Beam Headlights
- Rearview Mirror with Integrated Camera Display
- Rear-seat Alert
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Surround-View Parking Camera System
- Safety Alert Seat
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control
Chevrolet Traverse Color Options
Chevrolet Traverse is all set to match your unique style and personality with its 8 attractive color options.
- Summit White
- Mosaic Black Metallic
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Graphite Metallic
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Cajun Red Tintcoat
- Black Cherry Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
Chevrolet Traverse ensures a fun and entertaining ride with a range of tech features.
- Standard 7-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 6-speaker Stereo
- Optional 10-speaker Stereo
- Wireless Device Charging
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Six USB Ports
- Satellite Radio
- 120-volt Household-style Power Outlet
Awards & Recognition
Chevrolet Traverse has won multiple awards for its extraordinary performance.
- Best Car for Families Award by U.S News and World Report
- One of the Highest Scoring American Cars in the Large SUV Class
- IIHS Top Safety Pick
Chevrolet Traverse Brief History
Chevrolet Traverse is a successor to Chevrolet Trailblazer SUV. It was launched in 2009 and it shares its platform with Buick Enclave and GMC Arcadia. Its production initially started at General Motor’s Spring Hill, Tennessee, assembly plant. However, the production later moved to Delta Township, Michigan, assembly plant of General Motors in 2010.
Evolution of Chevrolet Traverse
Chevrolet has launched two generations of Chevrolet Traverse since its launch in 2009.
First Generation (2009-2017)
The first generation was launched with a 3.6L V6 engine combined with a 6-speed automatic transmission that could produce 281-horsepower. In 2013, a facelift version was launched with a new grille and front fascia. In 2014, new safety features were added like Lane Departure Warning and Forward Collision Alert.
Second Generation (2018-Present)
The second generation was launched with a more truck-like design, similar to Tahoe. It was available in 5 trims including L, LS, LT, Premier, and High Country. It was offered with a 3.6L V6 engine that could produce 310-horsepower. The company also introduced a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that was only available with the RS variant.
Chevrolet Traverse Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of the Chevrolet Traverse sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Chevrolet Traverse Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of New and Used Chevrolet Traverse in the USA?
A new Chevrolet Traverse may cost around $33,400-$52,400 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. A used Chevrolet Traverse may cost around $8,500-$44,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Chevrolet Traverse for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Chevrolet Traverse at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of Chevrolet Traverse units because it’s one of the best Midsize SUVs in the United States. Feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best deal for your Chevrolet Traverse today!