Chevrolet Trailblazer, Roomy Seats, Excellent Driving Dynamics, and Great Cargo Capacity!
With its stunning design features and reliable performance, Chevrolet Trailblazer has become an attractive choice for most SUV enthusiasts. Chevrolet Trailblazer ensures your family’s comfort with its roomy interior while allowing you to carry recreation equipment like coolers, canoes, and other items in its 54.4 feet of cargo. If you have a Chevrolet Trailblazer, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Chevrolet Trailblazer Trim Levels
Chevrolet Trailblazer comes in four trims that can meet your expectations with several unique features.
Chevrolet Trailblazer LS (Starting from $21,600)
- 17-in Silver Aluminum Wheels
- 5-in Driver Information Display
- Steering Wheel-mounted Audio Controls
- Signature LED Daytime Running Lights
- Driver’s Seat with 6-way Manual Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with Flat-Folding Feature
- Black Front/Rear Lower Fascias
- Cloth Seat Trim
- Power Side Mirrors
- Driver Shift Control
Chevrolet Trailblazer LT (Starting from $23,800)
- 17-in High Gloss Black Aluminum Wheels
- Deep-Tinted Glass
- Panoramic Power Sunroof
- Silver Front/Rear Lower Fascias
- Remote Start System
- Driver’s Seat with 10-way Power Adjustment and Lumbar Support
- LED Fog Lights
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated, Power Side Mirrors
- Roof Rails
Chevrolet Trailblazer Activ (Starting from $25,700)
- Titanium Chrome-plated Front/Rear Lower Fascias
- Two-Tone Paint Colors Available
- Sport-Terrain Tires
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Underbody Skid Plate
- LED Tail Lights
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Off-Road Tuned Suspension
- Leatherette Seat Trim
Chevrolet Trailblazer RS (Starting from $27,200)
- 18-in High Gloss Black Unidirectional Aluminum Wheels
- Nine-speed Automatic Transmission
- Sun and Liftgate Package Available
- Off-Road Tuned Suspension
- Cloth with Leatherette Seat Trim
- Performance-inspired Mesh Grille with Black Chevy Bowtie
- Wireless Charging Available
Engine & Performance
Chevrolet Trailblazer comes with a twin-turbocharged three-cylinder engine combined with a continuously variable automatic transmission that produces 137-horsepower. The users can also opt for a larger engine that has the capacity to generate 155-horsepower.
The front-wheel-drive provides a fuel efficiency rating of 29mpg within the city and 33mpg on the highway. Whereas the all-wheel drive provides a fuel efficiency rating of 26mpg within the city and 30mpg on the highway.
Chevrolet Trailblazer Safety Features
You can enjoy peace of mind with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Pedestrian Detection
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rearview Camera
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Teen Driver
- Automatic Climate Control
Chevrolet Trailblazer Color Options
Chevrolet Trailblazer is available in 9 beautiful colors that make it stand out among others.
- Zeus Bronze Metallic with Summit White Roof
- Dark Copper Metallic with Summit White Roof
- Mosaic Black Metallic with Summit White Roof
- Satin Steel Metallic with Summit White Roof
- Mosaic Black Metallic with Zeus Bronze Metallic Roof
- Summit White
- Midnight Blue Metallic with Summit White Roof
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat with Zeus Bronze Metallic Roof
- Summit White with Zeus Bronze Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
These advanced tech features add more fun to your daily commutes and long rides.
- Standard 7-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard six-speaker Stereo
- Optional 7-speaker Bose Audio System
- Wireless Device Charging
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Satellite Radio
- Panoramic Moonroof
Awards & Recognition
Chevrolet Trailblazer has won several awards for its extraordinary performance.
- Ward’s 10 Best Engines Award
- Ward’s 10 Best UX Award in 2020
- North American Truck of the Year Award in 2021
- Top Safety Pick by IIHS
Chevrolet Trailblazer Brief History
Chevrolet Trailblazer was launched as the premium variant of the Chevrolet S-10 Blazer in 1999. Later, it was introduced as a standalone vehicle in 2001. This mid-size SUV was launched with a 4.2L V6 engine. The company also introduced an extended-length version, Trailblazer EXT, that could accommodate 7 passengers with three rows of spacious seating. However, this variant was discontinued in 2006.
Evolution of Chevrolet Trailblazer
Since 2001, Chevrolet has launched only two generations of this vehicle model.
First Generation (2002-2010)
The first generation was based on the GMT360 platform and it featured an independent front suspension and a five-link rear suspension. There were two engine options available including a 4.2L V6 engine and a 5.3L V8 engine. It was offered in four trims including LS, LT, LTZ, and SS.
The EXT version was launched targeting a different segment of customers but it was discontinued in 2006.
Second Generation (2011-Present)
The second generation was launched with three engine options including a Duramax 2.5L engine, Duramax 2.8L engine, and a 3.6L V6 engine. The diesel engines were dropped leaving only a 3.6L V6 engine. This generation offered several advanced tech and safety features that weren’t found in the previous generation.
Similarly, the interior and exterior were made more attractive depending on the requirements of the consumers.
Chevrolet Trailblazer Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Chevrolet Trailblazer sales conducted within the United States.
||Chevrolet Trailblazer Units Sold
What’s the Cost of New and Used Chevrolet Trailblazer?
A new Chevrolet Trailblazer may cost around $22,300-$37,900 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. A used Chevrolet Trailblazer may cost around $5,500-$28,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Chevrolet Trailblazer for Cash
Are you facing problems with finding the right buyer for your Chevrolet Trailblazer?
How would you feel if we say that we’re ready to buy it from you at a reasonable price? Sounds great, right? Well, we’ve purchased hundreds of Chevrolet Trailblazer units over the years becuase it’s a stylish and comfortable Subcompact SUV with several unique features. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quotyou at a reasonable price? Sounds great, right? Well, we’ve purchased hundreds of Chevrolet Trailblazer units over the years because it’s a stylish and comfortable subcompact SUV that comes with a range of unique features. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Chevrolet Trailblazer today!