Chevrolet Tahoe, Exceptional Fuel Economy, Roomy Seating, Expansive Cargo Area!
Chevrolet Tahoe leads the Full-Size SUV class with its outstanding fuel economy and incredible cargo space. You get to enjoy an amazing ride and composed handling with its powerful engine. The best part is that Chevrolet Tahoe offers tons of amazing features while costing a lot less than many of its rivals. Chevrolet Tahoe must be on top of your list if you’re in search of value and capability. If you have a Chevrolet Tahoe, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Chevrolet Tahoe Trim Levels
Chevrolet Tahoe is available in 6 trims that provide a fantastic performance in different conditions.
Chevrolet Tahoe LS (Starting from $51,895)
- 18-in Bright Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Body-Colored, Heated, Power Side Mirrors
- 2-in Color Driver Information System
- Acoustic Laminated Glass
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Black Assist Steps
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Bright Roof-Mounted Side Rails
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Chevrolet Tahoe LT (Starting from $57,295)
- Leather-Wrapped First and Second-row Seat Trim
- Hands-Free Power Liftgate with Emblem Projection
- Driver’s Seat with 10-way Power Adjustment and Memory Feature
- Universal Home Remote
- Navigation with Google Built-in
- Heated Front Seats
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
Chevrolet Tahoe RST (Starting from $60,495)
- 22-in Bright Machined High-gloss Black Painted Wheels
- RST-exclusive JET Black Interior with Victory Red Stitching
- Perforated Leather-Appointed Seat Trim
- Black Roof-mounted Side Rails
- Black Ice and Gloss Black Exterior Accents, moldings, and badges
Chevrolet Tahoe Z71 (Starting from $62,495)
- 20-in Machined Aluminum Wheels with Technical Gray Pockets
- All-Terrain Blackwall Tires
- Advanced Trailering System
- Red Recovery Hooks
- Front Skid Plates
- Adaptive Air Ride Suspension
- Hill Descent Control
- Two-Speed Transfer Case
- Heavy Duty Air Filter
- Leather-Appointed Front Seats
Chevrolet Tahoe Premier (Starting from $65,295)
- 20-in Polished Aluminum Wheels
- Bright Roof-mounted Side Rails
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Power Tilt and Telescoping Steering Column
- Body-Colored, Heated, Auto-dimming, Side Mirrors
- 12-way Power Front Seats
- Heated Second-row Outboard Seats
- Memory Settings for Steering Column and Side Mirrors
- Chrome Door Handles with Body Color Strip
- Power 60-40 Split-folding Third-row Bench Seat
- Automatic Heated Steering Wheel
Chevrolet Tahoe High Country (Starting from $70,595)
- 22-in Sterling Silver Premium Painted Wheels with Chrome Inserts
- 0L Duramax Turbodiesel I6 Engine
- Power-retractable Side Steps
- 15-in Multicolor Head-up Display
- Galvano Silver Exterior Accents
- HD Surround Vision
- Air Ride Adaptive Suspension
Engine & Performance
Chevrolet Tahoe is available in three engine options that provide excellent performance on different terrains. All engines are combined with a 10-speed automatic transmission.
|Engine||Horsepower||City MPG||Highway MPG|
|3.0L Turbocharged inline-six Engine||277-hp||20||28|
|5.8L V8 Engine||355-hp||16||20|
|6.2L V8 Engine||420-hp||15||20|
Chevrolet Tahoe Safety Features
Chevrolet Tahoe ensures a safe and secure ride with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Rear-Seat Reminder
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Pedestrian Detection
- Teen Driver
- Blindspot Monitoring
- Surround-View Parking Camera System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Rear Pedestrian Detection
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Head-up Display
- Safety Alert Seat
Chevrolet Tahoe Color Options
Chevrolet Tahoe is available in 9 different colors that can perfectly match your style.
- Midnight Blue Metallic
- Cherry Red Tintcoat
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
- Shadow Gray Metallic
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Graywood Metallic
- Summit White
- Empire Beige Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You’d never feel bored with these advanced tech features.
- 2-in Touchscreen Display
- 3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Standard 6-speaker Stereo
- Optional 10-speaker Bose Surround-sound Stereo
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Wireless Device Charging
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Eight USB Ports
- Voice Recognition
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Household-style Power Outlets
- Second-row Entertainment System
- Universal Garage Door Opener
Awards & Recognition
Chevrolet Tahoe has won multiple awards for its extraordinary performance.
- Best Buy for Large SUVs Award in 2017
- Best 5-Years Cost to Own Award by Kelley Blue Book
- Best Resale Value Award in 2020
- IIHS Top Safety Pick Award
Chevrolet Tahoe Brief History
Chevrolet Tahoe is named after the rugged and scenic area surrounding Lake Tahoe in western America. It was introduced as a successor to the Chevrolet Blazer in 1994. And it successfully dominated the large-size SUV segment for more than 25 years. Chevrolet Tahoe has been the best-selling large SUV in the United States for many years. And it was the top-ranked affordable Large SUV in 2014.
Evolution of Chevrolet Tahoe
Chevrolet has launched five generations of Chevrolet Tahoe with several innovative features.
First Generation (1994-1999)
The first generation was available as a two-door and four-door vehicle. It was based on the GMT400 platform. The users could choose between a 5.7L V8 and a 6.5L V8 engine. Both engines were combined with a 4-speed automatic or 5-speed manual transmission.
Second Generation (2000-2006)
The 5.7L V8 engine was replaced by a 4.8L and a 5.3L V8 engine. But these engines produced more power than the previous engine. This time it was only available as a 4-speed automatic transmission. Furthermore, it was now offered as a 5-door SUV.
Third Generation (2007-2014)
The third generation was available with four engine options including a 4.8L V8, 5.3L V8, 6.0L V8, and 6.2L V8. The users could choose between a 4-peed automatic and a 6-speed automatic transmission. The company also introduced a hybrid variant in 2008 that was based on the GM/Chrylser Advanced Hybrid System 2.
Fourth Generation (2015-2020)
The fourth generation was based on the GMT K2XX platform. It was launched with two engine options including a 5.3L V8 and a 6.2L V8. It was available as a 6-speed automatic transmission and an 8-speed automatic transmission.
Fifth Generation (2021-Present)
The fifth generation is offered with three engine options including a 5.3L V8, a 6.2L V8, and a 3.0L inline-six engine. All engine options are offered with a 10-speed automatic transmission. It comes with plenty of advanced tech and safety features.
Chevrolet Tahoe Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Chevrolet Tahoe sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Chevrolet Tahoe Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of New and Used Chevrolet Tahoe in the USA?
A new Chevrolet Tahoe may cost around $51,900-$89,900 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. A used Chevrolet Tahoe may cost around $10,900-$65,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Chevrolet Tahoe for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Chevrolet Tahoe at your desired rates, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. We’ve purchased hundreds of Chevrolet Tahoe units over the years because it’s one of the most affordable Large Size SUVs in the United States. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give u a call to get the best quote for your Chevrolet Tahoe today!
Here are some of the Chevrolet Models We Buy: