Chevrolet Camaro, Powerful Engines, Excellent Acceleration, and Adept Handling!
Chevrolet Camaro is best known for its sharp steering and impressive handling agility. It provides a smooth and comfortable ride on rough roads with its magnetic ride suspension. It’s a great option for sports car lovers as it provides a range of aggressive powertrains. Chevrolet Camaro must be your top priority if you want to enjoy a powerful ride without breaking the bank.
Chevrolet Camaro Trim Levels
Chevrolet Camaro comes in five beautiful trims that provide incredible performance with a range of unique features.
Chevrolet Camaro 1LS (Starting from $26,195)
- Coupe Body Style
- 18-in Five-split-spoke Silver-painted Aluminum Wheels
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Know
- Driver’s Seat with Eight-way Power Adjustment
- Driver Mode Selector
- Keyless Open and Start
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Rear Blade Spoiler
- Power Side Mirrors
- Remote Start System
Chevrolet Camaro 1LT (Starting from $26,695)
- 18-in Silver-painted Aluminum Wheels
- Black Accent Exterior Package Available
- Power Sunroof
- Available with Coupe or Convertible Body Style
- Front Passenger’s Seat with Six-way Power Adjustment
- Heavy-Duty Cooling and Brake Package Available
Chevrolet Camaro 2LT (Starting from $28,695)
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Adrenaline Red Interior Package and trim
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
Chevrolet Camaro 3LT (Starting from $32,695)
- Aluminum Interior Trim
- Auto-dimming Driver’s Side Mirror
- Convenience and Lighting Package
- Memory Function for Driver’s Seat and Side Mirrors
- Interior Spectrum Lighting
- Head-up Display
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System
Chevrolet Camaro LT1 (Starting from $35,195)
- 20-in Silver-painted Aluminum Wheels
- Front and Rear Black Bowtie Emblems
- External Engine Oil Cooler
- Performance Air Intake
- Power Side Mirrors
- Performance Suspension
Chevrolet Camaro 1SS (Starting from $38,695)
- 20-in Bright Five-spoke Silver-painted Aluminum Wheels
- Auxiliary Engine Coolant Cooler
- Rear Stanchion Spoiler
- Dark Tint Tail Lamps
- Extra Capacity Cooling System and Rear Differential Cooler
- Chevrolet Performance Front and Rear Brake Upgrade System
- SS Brembo Front and Rear Performance Anti-lock Brakes
Chevrolet Camaro 2SS (Starting from $43,695)
- Yellow-painted Brake Calipers
- Rear Folding Bench Seat
- Rear Park Assist
- Heated, Driver-side Auto-dimming Power Side Mirrors
- Illuminated Sill Plates
- Bose Premium Audio System
- Adrenaline Red Interior Package and Trim
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 (Starting from $64,195)
- 20-in Dark Graphite Premium Painted, Forged Aluminum Wheels
- Dual-mode Exhaust
- Magnetic Ride Control
- Alloy Sports Pedals
- Brembo Front and Rear Performance Anti-lock Brakes
- Launch Control
- ZL1 Rear Spoiler
- Electronic Limited-slip Differential
- Performance-tuned Suspension with Available DSSV Dampers
- Sueded Microfiber-wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
Engine & Performance
Chevrolet Camaro comes with three engine options that provide excellent performance in different situations. It comes as a six-speed manual, eight-speed automatic, and 10-speed automatic transmission.
|Engine||Horsepower||City MPG||Highway MPG|
Chevrolet Camaro Safety Features
Chevrolet Camaro comes with a range of safety features that provide you with a safe and comfortable ride.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Rearview Camera Mirror
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Daytime Running Lights
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Electronic Stability Control with Traction Control
- Rearview Camera
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Teen Driver
- Emergency Trunk Release
Chevrolet Camaro Color Options
Chevrolet Camaro is available in 9 beautiful colors that can match anyone’s style.
- Red Hot
- Vivid Orange Metallic
- Shadow Gray Metallic
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Rapid Blue
- Riverside Blue Metallic
- Summit White
- Wild Cherry Tintcoat
Infotainment & Entertainment
Chevrolet Camaro provides you with a fun and entertaining ride with its advanced tech features.
- Standard 7-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 6-speaker Stereo
- Optional 9-speaker Bose Stereo
- 8-in Digital Gauge Cluster
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- Voice Recognition
- Satellite Radio
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Mapping & Navigation
Awards & Recognition
Chevrolet Camaro has won multiple awards for its outstanding performance.
- Best 5-year Cost to Own Award by Kelley Blue Book
- Best Resale Value Award in 2016
- Most Dependable Midsize Sporty Car Award
Chevrolet Camaro Brief History
Chevrolet Camaro was launched as a mid-size car in 1967 to compete with the Ford Mustang. It shares its platform with Firebird, produced by Pontiac. Its production was discontinued in 2002 and was revived in 2009 as a concept car.
Evolution of Chevrolet Camaro
Chevrolet has launched six generations of Chevrolet Camaro with several innovative upgrades.
First Generation (1967-1969)
The first generation was launched as a 2-door coupe and a 2-door convertible. It was available with seven engine options including 3.8L inline-six, 4.1L V8, 4.9L V8, 5.0L V8, 5.4L V8, 5.7L V8, and 6.5L V8. Like Mustang, it had a conventional rear-drive and front-engine configuration.
Second Generation (1970-1981)
The second generation was more stylish, larger, and wider than the first generation. It was only available as a coupe and the convertible was discontinued. It was offered with a ventless full-door glass and a fastback roofline. It offered better noise reduction and rollover protection with an upgraded roof.
Third Generation (1982-1992)
The third generation was launched as a hatchback coupe with an aerodynamic design, a Macpherson strut front suspension, and new rear coil springs. It was available with three engine options including a 2.5L four-cylinder, 2.8L V6, and 5.0L V8. However, the 2.5L four-cylinder engine was dropped in 1986. In 1987, the company added a 5.7L V8 engine for more power.
Fourth Generation (1993-2002)
The fourth-generation made its debut in 1993 and it became popular because of its wedge-shaped profile and low front end. The base engine was a 3.4L V6 combined with a 5-speed manual transmission. A 4-speed automatic transmission was also available. The users could opt for a 5.7L V8 engine for more power.
Fifth Generation (2010-2015)
An entirely redesigned Chevrolet Camaro was Launched in 2010. It was available with two engine options including a 3.6L V6 and a 6.2L V8. The look of the Camaro was upgraded in 2014 by adding a new front fascia, headlights, and taillights. A new 7.0L V8 engine was also added to the lineup in 2014.
Sixth Generation (2016-Present)
The sixth-generation Camaro was lighter and more fuel-efficient than its predecessors. It was launched with the same engine options and it came standard as a 6-speed automatic transmission. But the buyers could also choose an eight-speed and a 10-speed automatic transmission.
Chevrolet Camaro Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Chevrolet Camaro sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Chevrolet Camaro Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of New and Used Chevrolet Camaro?
A new Chevrolet Camaro may cost around $26,195-$65,900 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. A used Chevrolet Camaro may cost around $16,900-$53,500 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Chevrolet Camaro for Cash
If you’re willing to sell your Chevrolet Camaro at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. We’ve purchased a number of Chevrolet Camaro units over the years because it’s one of the most affordable sports cars in the United States. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Chevrolet Camaro today!